I’m going for whoever gets rid of these Fucking Mexicans/immigrants

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
How do they rock with us though?
I know in prison they over charged us for everything
And even here in TN it’s a certain few that really do good business with us
Rarely is it that there’s no stand off over a business deal
Them mfs try too hard but they know things have shifted in their favor
That’s the key right there fam. If things have shifted into your favor, you’d be foolish not to leverage that. They do and they do it together.

That And keeping it in the family
You see how many families are in one house? Next thing you know they’re buying up half the block

Big time. That’s the sacrifice they willing to make in order to succeed. And they not the only ones that do that. Asians do it like crazy, so do many Africans and Caribbean peoples. It’s all about saving as much money as you can, by any means necessary.

They don’t hesitate like we do cause they don’t need the next best car or flyest clothes. They focus their resources correctly and are now bearing the fruits of it.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No license
The lady at the dealership said she was gone file for him and that and I quote “we don’t get in trouble for not having a license anymore”
Nah slut that’s not how it works
We exchanged information and I left after waiting an hour
Yeah NOPD has left me waiting for hours after someone broke in one of my employees car. Them mf's never showed up.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm telling you a wall will not keep them out. They'll just go around it, over it and under it. There used to be the understanding in law enforcement that they're gonna keep coming unless you go after the employers and that's not gonna happen. Trump has turned the focus onto the hatred of brown people.

Trump is not gonna be able to deport all of them. The iCE detention budget is already bigger than the FBI, DEA, and ATF combined. He's just going to do some cruel shit to satisfy his base but it's not gonna be effective. His base will love him for fucking with brown people. The cruelty is the point.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My dad was amongst the Haitians that came here on a boat in 1980, months before I was born and 1 year after my older was born. He was only 23, and didn’t even tell his mom or dad. He slept in a friend’s car for weeks before he could to afford a room with 4/5 other people. He obtained a green card 2 years later. He then filed for my mother. She came within a few months legally. They then worked together for $3/4/5 an hr in the 80s picking fruit, landscaping, etc. They eventually filed for my brother and I in 88. Saved enough to buy a home in 1992, doing the same jobs.

Today, I’m a doctor making more than $1M a year. Nobody can tell me anything about working hard

Immigrants fuel this country, the higher/ups knows this

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, the amount of folks that don’t realize America is a fucking hustle TRULY breaks my heart. Folks don’t realize that these immigrants, ALL OF THEM, only see this place as a paycheck and nothing else. They’ll learn whatever laws they need to, but only barely, just enough to get them paid and keep it pushing.

How has everyone else figured this basic concept out except for us?
Because Americans are poisoned from birth with the bullshit thats been created to distract the masses( politics,sports, celebrity nonsense,rap music)

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As someone who lives in California I don’t see all this anti Black shit from Mexicans y’all claim to see. Thats a gang issue not an everyday Mexican issue. Most of them are just trying to work and survive.

Yeah you have gangbanging scum who do that shit down in LA. Other than that I have no idea about this big attack on Blacks y’all keep bringing up on here. You think we going to allow some random Mexicans to fuck with us? Most the Ese’s out here are cool. This ain’t Miami and comparing a Mexican to a Cuban makes zero since considering Cuba has an entirely different culture and history and their anti Black racism comes from classism.
Latino culture is built on classism based on color though. The idea that the people who made memin pinguin and mayate a thing dont hold the same views of mammy and negro inferiority as the nation of Fulgencio Batista is not rooted in a reality that black people face in latin America, or what black people will face from these people in this country.

The very fact that making it for a black person in these cultures is lightening your skin and having the whitest kids possible should let you know where you stand in these places.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Latino culture is built on classism based on color though. The idea that the people who made memin pinguin and mayate a thing dont hold the same views of mammy and negro inferiority as the nation of Fulgencio Batista is not rooted in a reality that black people face in latin America, or what black people will face from these people in this country.

The very fact that making it for a black person in these cultures is lightening your skin and having the whitest kids possible should let you know where you stand in these places.
Do you live in California? Why do you give a fuck what some people may think? The majority of them people don’t give a shit about that. You have other Black Americans obsessed with light vs Dark. In fact it’s worse in some cases, all the light skin jokes and Dark nigga jokes. I don’t need everyone to like me. Y’all act like all Black folks are your friends too. People are people and most people aren’t doing one thing.

The worse people in the world is the European cac.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
No license
The lady at the dealership said she was gone file for him and that and I quote “we don’t get in trouble for not having a license anymore”
Nah slut that’s not how it works
We exchanged information and I left after waiting an hour
I know a few ppl got stopped and no ticket for no license .....

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

Most Latinos believe in classism 100%. That classism shows them that the white or lighter looking people in their country have the most upward social mobility. No different from what Asian, Africans or Caribbeans encounter in their homelands.

Where that notion goes to shit however is when they see that mobility and wealth isn’t exclusively white. Many of them see that, only in the form of tourism, in their own countries but have a vehemently different attitude towards black or non white wealth simply because they have money. The standard is few and far between.

Upon their arrival in the states is when they realize anyone can make it in this bitch and when they do? Tuh… please believe they fall in line.

Being in proximity to Prince George’s County, I see this regularly. Black millionaires with Hispanic workers all over the place. Strong solid relationships between the two.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Most Latinos believe in classism 100%. That classism shows them that the white or lighter looking people in their country have the most upward social mobility. No different from what Asian, Africans or Caribbeans encounter in their homelands.

Where that notion goes to shit however is when they see that mobility and wealth isn’t exclusively white. Many of them see that, only in the form of tourism, in their own countries but have a vehemently different attitude towards black or non white wealth simply because they have money. The standard is few and far between.

Upon their arrival in the states is when they realize anyone can make it in this bitch and when they do? Tuh… please believe they fall in line.

Being in proximity to Prince George’s County, I see this regularly. Black millionaires with Hispanic workers all over the place. Strong solid relationships between the two.
All immigrants believe in classicism.