• No - Don’t plan on voting

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Absentee Ballot

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Voted yesterday..waited for the line to die down. I don't know if this something new but they announce the first time voters at the location when they are done. Never heard that many first time voters in my life and there were more older...(40s and up) voters there. I'm cautiously optimistic right now

Fantastic work on your part! I think we’re all trying to be neutral while we sit and wait for the final vote. Cautiously optimistic is a great way of putting it.

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Blacks who take voting for granted -- don't vote -- dishonor the sacrifices of many Blacks and whites who made the ultimate sacrifice fighting for Black voting rights. Viola Luizzo, Goodman, Schwerner, (white), Chaney, Medgar Evers, Vernon Dahmer, thought that Black voting rights were important enough to sacrifice their lives. John Lewis & Fannie Lou Hammer bravely stood up to rednecks fighting for Black voting rights. Blacks who know their history -- know how hard is was to gain the right to vote -- how precious the right to vote is and act accordingly.
Im usual VERY wary of anyone here using the term "Blacks" to describe Black folk.

But ima assume you're old AF. :lol:

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
I voted for Kamala Harris.

Fuck YOU

You're not deep because you voted third party or for Trump

You are an idiot.

BGOL is not a safe space, nor a Black forum.