• No - Don’t plan on voting

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Absentee Ballot

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I triple checked to make sure I voted for Kamala and Waltz!! In and out in 10 minutes!

20241025-182655.jpg

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
People my final assessment of this race is Kamala is going to win by more votes thin what the media thanks. I told you guys a long time ago the media wants this to be a close race, but it’s really not especially with Trump shenanigans lately. Internal polling is guiding these candidates and the way Trump is canceling a lot things and I really think his internal polling is shit.

A good number of Republicans are not voting for Trump. They are either going to vote for Kamala or stay home. Also somebody spoke about this a few pages back and I mentioned this last year Covid crisis did a huge number on Trump supporters and we are about to find that out in the next few weeks. Yeah Trump may pick up one or 2% extra black vote from last time but at the same time Kamala may pick up 2 to 3% more republican votes than Biden last time so that sort of balance itself out right there. I don’t want to say Kamala’s going to win in a blowout, but the race is not going to be close.

Oh, and one more thing in Florida is a little interesting because the insurance crisis and the hurricanes really got people on edge down there. A lot them are finally pissed off with DeSantis and……..

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I voted for Kamala Harris.

Fuck YOU

You're not deep because you voted third party or for Trump

You are an idiot.

BGOL is not a safe space, nor a Black forum.

This part. :smh:

Folks think they re special cause they voted for some fly-by-night candidate.

They are dummies.

A symbolic vote for a NON-VIABLE cosplay candidate such as Jill Stein or RFK Jr. is not a real vote. These candidates are mainly registered in battleground states, as a Hail Mary to help Trump, just like Kane West was in 2020. In a previous election, a candidate, literally named "Deez Nutts" got more votes than Jill Stein.
:lol: :roflmao:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A symbolic vote for a NON-VIABLE cosplay candidate such as Jill Stein or RFK Jr. is not a real vote. These candidates are mainly registered in battleground states, as a Hail Mary to help Trump, just like Kane West was in 2020. In a previous election, a candidate, literally named "Deez Nutts" got more votes than Jill Stein.
:lol: :roflmao:
040edd1c-89e8-47b7-b84b-ca7755da21d0-medium16x9_deeznuts.PNG