I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jalen Rose
Mike Bibby
Darius Garland
Al Horford
Klay Thompson
Kevin Love

Agree that it’s a small list.
Andrew Wiggins
Cole Anthony
Danny Manning
Devin Booker
Domantas Sabonis
Jabari Parker
Jae Crowder
Jalen Brunson
Jaren Jackson, Jr.
John Paxson
Justise Winslow
Mike Dunleavy, Jr.

That’s 12 and there are more than that.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Right, he's under his father shadow and they're gonna be ruthless towards him with jokes and everything.

Hope bronny has thick skin and is mentally tough because the NBA isn't for the weak.
Though its deserved, ruthless behavior doesn’t exist in today's NBA,negroes on some koombaya friendly shit. Unlike 80,90s, 2000s

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
name the sons in the NBA who surpassed their fathers...

Steph Curry and possibly Seth...better than Dell

Kobe better than Joe

thats who pops to my mind mind...who else?

Brunson off top there's a few more like Jalen it's s decent list not hard to do.

Bronny just making it on a high level college team is an achievement

Battling a serious heart condition is an achievement

LeBron ain't have to do either so that young man journey is blessed and unique

Can we let that boy play at least ONE f**king game?

Since waiting a week or a month or heaven forbid half a season apparently is too much to ask.

Every day he has on and off the court is a blessing.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol:these guys scared to talk about Bronny, just watch the first couple minutes

Rashad McCants is saying the same thing I said, before Bronny got in the league and they were talking about all this potential he supposedly had it was "Bronny/Lebrons son can be this type of player“, now that Bronny is in the league and isn't showing any of this potential they claimed he had now it's “the 55th pick“

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol:these guys scared to talk about Bronny, just watch the first couple minutes

Rashad McCants is saying the same thing I said, before Bronny got in the league and they were talking about all this potential he supposedly had it was "Bronny/Lebrons son can be this type of player“, now that Bronny is in the league and isn't showing any of this potential they claimed he had now it's “the 55th pick“

Gilbert Arenas used to train him when he was in high school so he would know.

Bronny will develop into an NBA player over time. All of the hate he is getting is a direct result of his name and father.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I’m glad LeBron could play with his son for this year but as soon as LeBron retires, his son is going to be out of the league.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Gilbert’s kid is a top 5 junior in the country and might surpass his dad. He doesn’t want to talk about Bronny also, because he doesn’t want to open his kid up to criticism.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Brunson off top there's a few more like Jalen it's s decent list not hard to do.

Bronny just making it on a high level college team is an achievement

Battling a serious heart condition is an achievement

LeBron ain't have to do either so that young man journey is blessed and unique

Can we let that boy play at least ONE f**king game?

Since waiting a week or a month or heaven forbid half a season apparently is too much to ask.

Every day he has on and off the court is a blessing.
He’s been playing games though. What in college, summer league or preseason looks NBA caliber?

LeBron didn’t have to do what? It’s his son, and how much of this is for LeBron and how much is for his son. Which is the issue.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
That's the thing I aint ever say he good enough - But what I find interesting?

We seen DOZENS of drafts where players ESPECIALLY WHITE ones in ALL sports have been drafted too high and gotten ridiculous endorsements

REALLY hurting black athletes

but I NEVER seen THIS much hate for THEM... Especially from Black men

why is that?

We have ACTUAL coaches on here talking about DECADES and DECADES of f*ckery within the college ranks to get certain players affiliated with certain schools, boosters, agents etc

So again why we acting so ANGRY at this?
LeBron is an all timer and a positive black male with a squeaky clean record and reputation, Of course they'll do anything to try and bring him down. Just look at the way they try to take down his resume and achievements, and this board has its fair share.

The. Killer thing is black men doing it, White's would never...If LeBron james was Larry james they would worship him and make him a cult hero, yet here in the board there are Posters who's entire mission is to shit on LeBron, It's pathetic.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
So...you're ok with Bronny getting paid and not deserving it? Hey, get your bag any way you can but work for that shit!! Bronny sucks!! When LeBron retires, Bronny is done!
I'm ok with the Lakers drafting bronny as the last. Pic in the second round of what was considered one of the worst draft classes in recent memory. If that made LeBron happy and sign his extension I have zero problems with that. Maybe he'll continue to suck, maybe he'll get better, either way the Lakers are toast without Bron so I'm cool with this move by the front office. Besides they got what could turn out to be a steal in the first round so overall I can't imagine any Lakers fan being upset.

As far as nepotism and people not deserving contracts the NBA has been full of it before(hell look at Luke Walton as a. Player and. Coach lol) the time I go crazy complaining sure as fuck isn't going to be one of the first times in history nepotism works out for a black man

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I couldn't find the thread on these guys, can anyone help me?