I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Dude is going to get clowned if the Lakers & the league try to force the issue of having them play together in regular season games especially if they lose those games.
Oh, believe they don't care because the lakers are gonna lose a lot of games with father and son playing together and reddick as a coach doesn't have any power. If lebron wants to play with his son, reddick have no choice but to put his son in.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I laughed when Stephen A and Shannon Sharpe were saying this because this makes no sense, right along with the lie that the Warriors were going to draft Bronny but didn't out of respect for LeBron and Rich Paul calling teams saying if they draft Bronny he's going to go play in Austraila, i'm like you can't be serious :lol:
How many second round picks don't pan out?

How many first round picks don't pan out?

The Lakers will be aight by drafting Bronny just like other teams will be aight by drafted no bums too :lol:

Like you muthafuckas were sitting around like

a7b5b6707c7835c95982b68d0222b133.gif

for the 55th pick in the second round! :roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is going to get clowned if the Lakers & the league try to force the issue of having them play together in regular season games especially if they lose those games.
We'll start the clowning because Bronny's a member of the team and he's gonna play the same time as his Dad.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey Bron has every right to help his son out. But lets be real Bronny hasn't been the best player on his team since probably Jr high if that. Dude wasn't in HS nor College. ESPN & all those scouting folks over hyped his ratings. If you look at his numbers at every level that's meaningful they've been below average to average.

Bron didn't help matters with his bs saying his son was better than current NBA players, when his son has averaged numbers a bunch of folks in this thread could do..lol
We all know that and you're right, but at this point many are focused on your first sentence.

We ALL know that Bronny doesn't deserve to be in the league. We ALL know that he's not good enough.

But what we can celebrate is LeBron's success and having the ability to have his son play on the same team as him at the same time.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that nepotism BS! I get wanting to play with his son........if his son could ball!! Dude is horrible! And those dumbasses gave him a guaranteed contract too? LMAO! When the regular season starts, his ass is gonna be on the bench collecting checks! I hope JJ Reddick has thick skin and keeps this dud on the bench. I would not jeopardize my team by putting that dud out on the court!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Fuck that nepotism BS! I get wanting to play with his son........if his son could ball!! Dude is horrible! And those dumbasses gave him a guaranteed contract too? LMAO! When the regular season starts, his ass is gonna be on the bench collecting checks! I hope JJ Reddick has thick skin and keeps this dud on the bench. I would not jeopardize my team by putting that dud out on the court!
The lakers let Lecoach and LeGM do whatever and say whatever calling the shots. Reddick is nothing but a puppet with strings attached.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you, but where was the outrage for them? :confused:

jeanie-buss-jerry-buss-jerry-757327649.jpg

i

New-York-Attorney-General-Files-Fraud-Suit-Against-Donald-Don-Jr-Ivanka-and-Eric-Trump-092122-ba1301c3a03e4e19978deaeaf103c2fc.jpg

I could gone on much much more, but I won't

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
How many second round picks don't pan out?

How many first round picks don't pan out?

The Lakers will be aight by drafting Bronny just like other teams will be aight by drafted no bums too :lol:

Like you muthafuckas were sitting around like

a7b5b6707c7835c95982b68d0222b133.gif

for the 55th pick in the second round! :roflmao:
Lol .I keep saying I wish the Lakers or someone else had drafted Bronny higher so y'all can stop with the 55th pick line. nobody thought Bronny was ready for the NBA but all summer these NBA and ESPN/FS1 guys were telling us he was and people were repeating it, now since he's showing everybody he isn't now the 55th talk is here

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I think if Jerry could redo his will he would, cause his daughter is screwing up the team..lol In terms of Trumps bunch they are a bunch if grifters just like their felon retard father.
I'm not interested in grift talk, I'm talking about him getting his kids and family jobs working in the highest office in the world without a peep.

I'm also not talking about what Jerry would do from his grave, I'm talking about what he did do appointing his kids positions while he was alive.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Oh I think if Jerry could redo his will he would, cause his daughter is screwing up the team..lol In terms of Trumps bunch they are a bunch if grifters just like their felon retard father.
jerry rolling over in his grave.

This is why families shouldn't pass things on to their survivors after their demise because clearly they have no clue of what they're doing.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Lol .I keep saying I wish the Lakers or someone else had drafted Bronny higher so y'all can stop with the 55th pick line. nobody thought Bronny was ready for the NBA but all summer these NBA and ESPN/FS1 guys were telling us he was and people were repeating it, now since he's showing everybody he isn't now the 55th talk is here
Right, people toying to give bronny a pass because he was the 55th pick and I'm sure there's a kid out there who deserves that 55th more than bronny.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody was gonna draft his earlier than 55th because he wasn't good enough.

He would've been drafted 58th if the Lakers had the 58th pick. And if the Lakers didn't have a pick in the second round, then Bronny wouldn't have been drafted.

I don't know what guys you were listening to but everyone knows Bronny wasn't good enough to be drafted. Most in sports media aren't telling the truth about him or how they really feel because of his Dad.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right, people toying to give bronny a pass because he was the 55th pick and I'm sure there's a kid out there who deserves that 55th more than bronny.

Yall really got to relax. That pick wasn't going to save the franchise. It was more VALUBALE to the Lakers to do this and have that history attached with their franchise and also have Lebron go even harder than he usually does.

No 55th pick has ever been an NBA All-Star, All-NBA player, All-Rookie team player, or All-Defensive team pick. The total NBA career scoring for all 55th picks is 28,364 points

*2010 Jeremy Evans 7 years 250 games

*2011 E'Twaun Moore 10 years 598 games

*2012 Darius Johnson-Odom 2 years 7 games

*2013 Joffrey Lauvergne 4 years 208 games

*2014 Semaj Christon 1 year 64 games

*2015 Cady Lalanne 0 years 0 games

*2016 Marcus Paige 1 year 5 games

*2017 Nigel Williams-Goss 1 year 10 games

*2018 Arnoldas Kulboka 1 year 2 games

*2019 Kyle Guy 3 years 53 games

*2020 Jay Scrubb 3 years 24 games

*2021 Aaron Wiggins 3 years 198 games

*2022 Gui Santos 1 year 23 games

*2023 Isaiah Wong 1 year 1 game

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That was in my YT feed too, but again I didn't wanna post it to shit on Bronny! :roflmao:

I think that everyone who knows basketball knows that Bronny's not NBA material. So I think at this point people are just making these videos for Lebron...

When Lebron himself knows that Bronny's not good enough, he just had a dream and goal and they achieved it. :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall really got to relax.

No 55th pick has ever been an NBA All-Star, All-NBA player, All-Rookie team player, or All-Defensive team pick. The total NBA career scoring for all 55th picks is 28,364 points

*2010 Jeremy Evans 7 years 250 games

*2011 E'Twaun Moore 10 years 598 games

*2012 Darius Johnson-Odom 2 years 7 games

*2013 Joffrey Lauvergne 4 years 208 games

*2014 Semaj Christon 1 year 64 games

*2015 Cady Lalanne 0 years 0 games

*2016 Marcus Paige 1 year 5 games

*2017 Nigel Williams-Goss 1 year 10 games

*2018 Arnoldas Kulboka 1 year 2 games

*2019 Kyle Guy 3 years 53 games

*2020 Jay Scrubb 3 years 24 games

*2021 Aaron Wiggins 3 years 198 games

*2022 Gui Santos 1 year 23 games

*2023 Isaiah Wong 1 year 1 game

Damn Playa you really did your research! Props and much respect to you and great job!

I looked earlier and was gonna post Isaiah Wong's info and stats but didn't bother.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2024-2025 I'm protecting Aubrey and Bronny

Caitlin gotta fend for her own damn self.
Well it's no point protecting Aubrey because he did it to himself :lol:

I know that Bronny's not good enough but I'm not gonna put him down or attack him. I'll just speak the truth about him and hopes that he gets better.

He just needs to find out what he does well to fit into and contribute to the team.

Standing at the 3-point line on offense like he's Steph Curry ain't gonna do it though.

And there's nothing to protect Caitlin from. She simply plays basketball. it's the people watching and commenting that's the problem.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well it's no point protecting Aubrey because he did it to himself :lol:

I know that Bronny's not good enough but I'm not gonna put him down or attack him. I'll just speak the truth about him and hopes that he gets better.

He just needs to find out what he does well to fit into and contribute to the team.

Standing at the 3-point line on offense like he's Steph Curry ain't gonna do it though.

And there's nothing to protect Caitlin from. She simply plays basketball. it's the people watching and commenting that's the problem.

That's the thing I aint ever say he good enough - But what I find interesting?

We seen DOZENS of drafts where players ESPECIALLY WHITE ones in ALL sports have been drafted too high and gotten ridiculous endorsements

REALLY hurting black athletes

but I NEVER seen THIS much hate for THEM... Especially from Black men

why is that?

We have ACTUAL coaches on here talking about DECADES and DECADES of f*ckery within the college ranks to get certain players affiliated with certain schools, boosters, agents etc

So again why we acting so ANGRY at this?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the thing I aint ever say he good enough - But what I find interesting?

We seen DOZENS of drafts where players ESPECIALLY WHITE ones in ALL sports have been drafted too high and gotten ridiculous endorsements

REALLY hurting black athletes

but I NEVER seen THIS much hate for THEM... Especially from Black men

why is that?

We have ACTUAL coaches on here talking about DECADES and DECADES of f*ckery within the college ranks to get certain players affiliated with certain schools, boosters, agents etc

So again why we acting so ANGRY at this?
Good question, why are people so angry?

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I tell you what, if bronny doesn't at least try to play better or score, he gonna get roasted all season long.

That's if coach let him in.

1:1 points-to-turnover ratio is super ugly.
All he gotta do is score 2 points a game to rid this stat.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I told y'all from the beginning Bronny wasn't that good :dunno:

This is a shit show, and he's actually going to play in the first regular season game :smh:

This shit is a sideshow

and has anyone thought what this could do to Bronny with all the pressure it's going to put on him. He's been coddled by the media and press for almost five years. Every scout, journalist and coach has been lying.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I told y'all from the beginning Bronny wasn't that good :dunno:

This is a shit show, and he's actually going to play in the first regular season game :smh:

This shit is a sideshow

and has anyone thought what this could do to Bronny with all the pressure it's going to put on him. He's been coddled by the media and press for almost five years. Every scout, journalist and coach has been lying.
I seen that shit from a mile away, the hype was crazy and diude really didn't impress me at all watching him a few times in college playing ball.

But of course when he has a father that's great with status, it's easy for him to bring his son along and the lakers did that shit to appease lebron because a lot of teams passed up bronny for a reason.

Lakers have been a shit show lately, they haven't done shit since their mickey mouse championship game.

Jerry dead but the family running the team into the ground making all these bad moves and I really don't feel bad for that franchise at all.

If kobe was still living, he would've been ruthless talking about bronny.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
name the sons in the NBA who surpassed their fathers...

Steph Curry and possibly Seth...better than Dell

Kobe better than Joe

thats who pops to my mind mind...who else?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
name the sons in the NBA who surpassed their fathers...

Steph Curry and possibly Seth...better than Dell

Kobe better than Joe

thats who pops to my mind mind...who else?
That's all folks.

Because the rest of those other players never became better than their fathers.

The NBA isn't for everyone no matter if their father used to be in the NBA.