I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
NBA vets say he’s a future pro
Niggas who never made it say he’s not
Think about it, which NBA payer has said anyting bad yet aboythim? I remember one former NBA player Ibthibk Brandon Jennings or someone from that era said on live TV "Bronny is TOO GOOD for college right now" and needs to take his talent to the NBA.

What fucking games was this dicklover this dicklover was watching?

Bronny's real calling was football. He looks like a football player trying to play basketball.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Da fuck does any of that have to do with my post, Poop?
It does not matter if he succeeds or fails. His father created generational wealth in which he has many options in life. Either work for a family business or start his own thing.

So it shouldn’t be any pressure on him to do anything but enjoy life. If he flamed out he still would be winning.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Lebron James Jr can be hot garbage and still hold his head up high. Why he even wants to play basketball is beyond me.
His dad has been pushing him to be a NBA player all his life, when LeBron said he wanted to play with his son in the NBA Bronny had no other choice but to focus on basketball. With LeBrons age Bronny had to enter the draft this year because this might be Lebrons last year.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It does not matter if he succeeds or fails. His father created generational wealth in which he has many options in life. Either work for a family business or start his own thing.

So it shouldn’t be any pressure on him to do anything but enjoy life. If he flamed out he still would be winning.

That’s your opinion…Clearly Bronny doesn’t share your opinion and is out here trying to make his own way. Dude was an All American HS player and made almost $5 million off NIL in College. He’s a young MAN trying to pave his own path. Not live off his dad’s money.

And again Da fuck does that have to do with me hoping he wins Rookie of the year…you’re so weird

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
Plaid?!!!!!
bronplaidpants1.jpg

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
His dad has been pushing him to be a NBA player all his life, when LeBron said he wanted to play with his son in the NBA Bronny had no other choice but to focus on basketball. With LeBrons age Bronny had to enter the draft this year because this might be Lebrons last year.
A father's main job is to push their children, especially their sons. This is why kids that single mothers raise usually have a disadvantage, largely because mothers are more nurturers and givers of love, which is fine when balanced with the discipline of the father. Still, without it, you have a greater chance of having a fago kid or one of the husband sons (AKA Pookies (no diss)) that we see more and more of.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why I love when brothas achieve generational wealth. It's no pressure for his son to become an NBA player. If he flames out, he will be more than good.

He will have opportunities to work with his fathers companies or create his own businesses. So people can call him trash all they want because regardless he will be fine.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A father's main job is to push their children, especially their sons. This is why kids that single mothers raise usually have a disadvantage, largely because mothers are more nurturers and givers of love, which is fine when balanced with the discipline of the father. Still, without it, you have a greater chance of having a fago kid or one of the husband sons (AKA Pookies (no diss)) that we see more and more of.

Why yall come with this dumb logic. Plenty of women raised outstanding Youngman. Yall stay shitting on sistas

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Before the draft Bronnys agent was saying he wouldn't play in G league but now I'm seeing reports that Bronny will start the first week of the season with the Lakers but then move down to their G league team the South Bay Lakers

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Yet the best player in their family came from a single mom ( lebron)

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yet the best player in their family came from a single mom ( lebron)
I also came from a single mother, who was dedicated enough to raise me properly the a male should be raised.
And say what you want about ratchet ass LeBron's Mom was, she made sure her son got the guidance he needed from strong male mentors.
Both of these cases proves, that if done correctly a woman can properly raise a man, unfortunately, this is not the norm, and like I said 'in most cases' kids raised by single parents (male or female) have a disadvantage from kids who were raised by both parents in the house.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I also came from a single mother, who was dedicated enough to raise me properly the a male should be raised.
And say what you want about ratchet ass LeBron's Mom was, she made sure her son got the guidance he needed from strong male mentors.
Both of these cases proves, that if done correctly a woman can properly raise a man, unfortunately, this is not the norm, and like I said 'in most cases' kids raised by single parents (male or female) have a disadvantage from kids who were raised by both parents in the house.
So you went on a rant about single mothers for nothing when lebron came from one and yourself. There was no need to talk about those situations in here.. if anything somebody could flip your point and say the single mother ended up doing a better job raising up a legend with nothing compared to the kid with a father with everything.. they could say the nurturing mother had nothing but still raised greatness meanwhile the dad had millions and raised a kid who just got in due to nepotism

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I find it hilarious that these so called NBA experts were saying this was probably one of the weakest drafts in a long time(before the actual draft) then turn around and say it's nepotism,why the Lakers draft Bronny,etc,etc and etc

Shit,makes no sense at all.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Entitlement is the THIEF of hard work
He should've never been a Mcdonald's all american (wasn't even the best player on his HS team)
He should've never been drafted either (took another kids dream away)

If Bron wanted to play with his son they should've signed him as a free agent

Wish the kid GL though

#2cent

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
His daddy played zero college games, so who knows?:dunno:

LeBron was a natural great athlete coming out of high school to the pros. Not even Kobe had the success LeBron did from jump. Bronny's lucky to have a Dad so influential to get him into the league on the same team to fulfill this dream of LeBron, now that he can retire in peace.