I think Bronny James will prove most people wrong…..

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was telling someone else this a couple days ago. And I keep telling y’all his younger brother is going to be the star Ronnie (who the fuck is Ronnie?) Bronny should have played football.
The younger son does appear to actually be good...I don't know about him being a star, because so much has to go into reaching that level. It will be interesting to follow his journey...

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
The insanely unnecessary hate on this young man and his father is telling as f*ck
No, there is no hate for me. I want him to get a chance but as soon as LeBron leaves the league, I have a strange feeling he’s going to get bounced out if he don’t make big improvements. his younger brother may be the next star of the family.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No, there is no hate for me. I want him to get a chance but as soon as LeBron leaves the league, I have a strange feeling he’s going to get bounced out if he don’t make big improvements. his younger brother may be the next star of the family.

Its a general observation.

That kid aint said a bad word about anyone. His dad is a philanthropist and one of the best in the history of the sport.

We thought he could die or never play again.

Its the 55th pick

"nepotism" exists everywhere anywhere all at once

but THIS one is actually touching.

I don't really give a sh*t if that young man plays only ONE game with his father.

The Lakers the League and humanity gonna be just fine.

The bullsh*t angst over all this is one of the reasons why our country is sinking in sh*t.

We give THIS SERIOUS attention?

Last edited:

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm over this era where everybody tries to speculate or predict what a team is going to do, before they ever play a game. I could see from a gambling standpoint if you need to predict a teams performance, but the way everybody tries to be some kind of sports expert, I feel like most mfs don't know a goddamn thing.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm over this era where everybody tries to speculate or predict what a team is going to do, before they ever play a game. I could see from a gambling standpoint if you need to predict a teams performance, but the way everybody tries to be some kind of sports expert, I feel like most mfs don't know a goddamn thing.

^^^^

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NBA vets either want to work with Lebron and Rich or have a working relationship with them. It's a fraternity. They'd never knock another athletes son.

I'm not saying he can't work out but there's no one that has seen him play thinks the odds are in his favor at his size and skill. I hope he does though but that's not a bet I'd take.
You niggas are strange

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That kid aint said a bad word about anyone. His dad is a philanthropist and one of the best in the history of the sport.

Its the 55th pick

I don't really give a sh*t if that young man plays only ONE game with his father.

The bullsh*t angst over all this is one of the reasons why our country is sinking in sh*t.

The funny part to me, is the NBA had a whole draft, and I aint heard nothing about Nan other mf in the draft. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s not about being allowed to do anything
I just don’t have an overinflated ego. Which is why I don’t argue against a professional opinion, when I’m not a professional
Not sure why that’s so hard to understand
Well you said your opinion means nothing….so you walk around with no opinions on anything? Crazy.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Its the 55th pick

I think the issue is not nepotism it’s people not being honest. I’m not sure why nepotism is a bad thing especially for people of color. You better put your kids on if you have the ability,

The problem is we all know what it is yet they lie and prolly tired of the lying.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think the issue is not nepotism it’s people not being honest. I’m not sure why nepotism is a bad thing especially for people of color. You better put your kids on if you have the ability,

The problem is we all know what it is yet they lie and prolly tired of the lying.

^^^^

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My honest truth, I don’t really care about the narrative of putting his son on. The family is a billionaire, they are ON. I don’t like the game being played with like that. These niggas are already playing half of the season (load management) the game is being watered down year by year, and this just adds to it. If you can make the league, make the league. The participant trophy shit gotta go, everybody and they momma know this isn’t good enough to be drafted where he was.

I’m as pro black as they come but playing at the highest level is the truest human form of competition, and I only care about seeing the best compete against the best. No pussy or bitch made shit allowed. The sport is not a charity.

Off my soap box…

Last edited:

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My honest truth, I don’t really care about the narrative of putting his son on. The family is a billionaire, they are ON. I don’t like the game being played with like that. These niggas are already playing half of the season (load management) the game is being watered down year by year, and this just adds to it. If you can make the league, make the league. The participant trophy shit gotta go, everybody and they momma know this isn’t good enough to be drafted where he was.

I’m as pro black as they come but playing at the highest level is the truest human form of competition, and I only care about seeing the best compete against the best. No pussy or bitch made shit aloud. The sport is not a charity.

Off my soap box…

MINUS WHALE!!! See I even spelt that shit aloud!

Fucking witchu playa. I agree with what you said.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I was telling someone else this a couple days ago. And I keep telling y’all his younger brother is going to be the star Ronnie (who the fuck is Ronnie?) Bronny should have played football.

Have you ever even seen him play for you to keep saying that?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Have you ever even seen him play for you to keep saying that?
Yes, I seen him in games on YouTube and he plays a lot better than his older brother. Some people have to touch and some people don’t his younger brother has the touch…. now will translate into college ball or NBA ball that remains to be seen but to me he is further ahead than his older brother

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yes, I seen him in games on YouTube and he plays a lot better than his older brother. Some people have to touch and some people don’t his younger brother has the touch…. now will translate into college ball or NBA ball that remains to be seen but to me he is further ahead than his older brother

So why is he in the 100's and a 3 star?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The funny part to me, is the NBA had a whole draft, and I aint heard nothing about Nan other mf in the draft. :lol:

Because it was mainly overrated Euro players that won't do much in the league. The #1 pick is a bum, but he's white so he won't get any attention or scrutiny. White people focus on Bronny so they don't have to admit their kids are trash. Also, Bronny is the biggest star in the draft, so engagement farming off his name gets the most money. Nobody cares about the 54 players before him so no money to be made discussing them.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I don’t have the famous idea. I would at least gave him a four star. He is a little bit more low-key than his older brother

Highlights are misleading, it's a greatest hits

Kid ain't going to top 100 camps, no USA basketball invites....

You can't even find his high school stats online.

There's a reason for that.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Highlights are misleading, it's a greatest hits

Kid ain't going to top 100 camps, no USA basketball invites....

You can't even find his high school stats online.

There's a reason for that.
Yeah, that is the reason for that and I still stick by what I said he’s a much better player than his older brother

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol what the hell? You know this s what sounds crazy, right? Go back and re read this passage you wrote... slowly.
I’m sorry I’m reading this shit slowly and I don’t know what the fuck you trying to say. I know you’re caping for dude but I don’t know what you asking me go back and read what passage?