If The Earth Was Flat. Why Can”t You See The Edge From A Plane?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I keep telling y'all it's biblical

these niggas jehovah's israelites

nope, that ain't it.

However, the bible isn't entirely fiction. There are some historical facts in there.

I'm not an israelite or a jehovah's anything, to my knowledge.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
your usual m.o., a lot of ad hominem, but little substance to offer.
simple ass don't even see the irony of talking bout offering substance in a fucking flat earth thread lol

I stated long ago that my interest was in roasting not teaching

You are the nigga that thought new Orleans wasn't part of Louisiana, fuck I look like pulling out books my boy

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
simple ass don't even see the irony of talking bout offering substance in a fucking flat earth thread lol

I stated long ago that my interest was in roasting not teaching

You are the nigga that thought new Orleans wasn't part of Louisiana, fuck I look like pulling out books my boy

???

Nigga what tha FUCK are you talking about??? :angry::angry::angry:

I have NEVER said a goddamn thing about New Orleans not being a part of Louisiana. Show me that thread! Post the link to that RIGHT NOW! Goddamn liar.

Fool I lived in New Orleans for 5 years, why the fuck would I ever say New Orleans isn't part of Louisiana?

I'm starting to think you work for MASA.
You probably one of those graphic designers that be making those fucked up renditions of the ball earth.
Ol Tommy as nigga, what do YOU do for a living Sammy?? Just what the FUCK do you do??

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
???

Nigga what tha FUCK are you talking about??? :angry::angry::angry:

I have NEVER said a goddamn thing about New Orleans not being a part of Louisiana. Show me that thread! Post the link to that RIGHT NOW! Goddamn liar.

Fool I lived in New Orleans for 5 years, why the fuck would I ever say New Orleans isn't part of Louisiana?

I'm starting to think you work for MASA.
You probably one of those graphic designers that be making those fucked up renditions of the ball earth.
Ol Tommy as nigga, what do YOU do for a living Sammy?? Just what the FUCK do you do??
Lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

My nigga done snapped schmoove tf out

Calm down my guy. It's from a years old viral video

And I work with NASA, not for NASA. And they didn't give me this $800k I thought I was gon get from them this year either, damn them. Two whole years? I'll be better positioned next time though. Nosey ass nigga lol

Nigga said ball earth lmao

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And I work with NASA, not for NASA. And they didn't give me this $800k I thought I was gon get from them this year either, damn them. Two whole years? I'll be better positioned next time though. Nosey ass nigga lol

This they give you any reasons why? Missing anything or are they just scared to work with a Black man?

I got an offer on the table now. It's contract though, but still closer to my goal of getting IN the Death Star.

I'm putting my foot on some other companies neck before I accept. I'm getting my petty on.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

My nigga done snapped schmoove tf out

Calm down my guy. It's from a years old viral video

See? I knew it, you work for MASA, and you're mad that I call out the flaws in your graphic designs. That's what all this shit is about.

Jeezuz Christ!

Nigga you done asked me my whole damn resume and then wanna call me nosey??

Wow man :smh:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
This they give you any reasons why? Missing anything or are they just scared to work with a Black man?

I got an offer on the table now. It's contract though, but still closer to my goal of getting IN the Death Star.

I'm putting my foot on some other companies neck before I accept. I'm getting my petty on.
Yeah make sure you get the offer first! Don't be like that guy that took a shit on his boss's desk, and then found out that he didn't win the lottery! :lol:

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hithead: Fine. Now I'm just entertaining the thought. Post any material where TWO persons agreed where the earth was flat. You can present even pre-Columbus data.

It's okay. There was scientific research stating man will never fly.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Musk and Branson are working hard to end Flat Earth discussions and make a dollar. Or get with Bezos. Get your cash up and view it from a shuttle one day.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

nah I rock w them pretty hard historically, I got nothing bad to say. It wasn't a guarantee anyway and I think it worked out better because a $4M joint has come down the pipeline that I'm probably a shoe in for and the $800k would have likely made me anywhere from unattractive to ineligible. And if I don't get the whole 4 I'll probably still get over 1M so it'll work out better anyway. I was able to line up stronger congressional support on this one too.

See? I knew it, you work for MASA, and you're mad that I call out the flaws in your graphic designs. That's what all this shit is about.

Jeezuz Christ!

Nigga you done asked me my whole damn resume and then wanna call me nosey??

Wow man :smh:
My guy, don't be disingenuous. I didn't ask you for your fucking resume, you kept saying you knew what you were talking about because you were an engineer and I had to chase you around the car a half dozen times before you admitted you was the kind that work in a studio recording niggas rapping. Don't try to make it look like I ran you down about what the fuck you do because I promise you I don't give a quarter fuck lol

Secondly, I've never made any secret of my work with NASA, so much so that I honestly assumed you knew already. Hell everybody else damn near does. But I guess it slipped by you, it happens.

That's also part of why your posts are utterly fucking ridiculous to me and how I can tell you haven't experienced much in your life.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
My guy, don't be disingenuous. I didn't ask you for your fucking resume, you kept saying you knew what you were talking about because you were an engineer and I had to chase you around the car a half dozen times before you admitted you was the kind that work in a studio recording niggas rapping. Don't try to make it look like I ran you down about what the fuck you do because I promise you I don't give a quarter fuck lol

Secondly, I've never made any secret of my work with NASA, so much so that I honestly assumed you knew already. Hell everybody else damn near does. But I guess it slipped by you, it happens.

That's also part of why your posts are utterly fucking ridiculous to me and how I can tell you haven't experienced much in your life.

I never said I knew what I was talking about because I was an engineer. You just made that shit up. Y'all kept asking me about my degrees and employment history, trying to find some kind of way to attack my credibility.

And I must be correct about you because I don't see how a person goes from majoring in graphic design in college, to owning studios "recording niggas rapping" to working with MASA, UNLESS you do graphic design making fucked up globe renditions, which I ain't hatin on, mo power to ya brother, get that check, but I see what it all is now.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I never said I knew what I was talking about because I was an engineer. You just made that shit up. Y'all kept asking me about my degrees and employment history, trying to find some kind of way to attack my credibility.

And I must be correct about you because I don't see how a person goes from majoring in graphic design in college, to owning studios "recording niggas rapping" to working with MASA, UNLESS you do graphic design making fucked up globe renditions, which I ain't hatin on, mo power to ya brother, get that check, but I see what it all is now.
Dawg please stop lying on something that can so easily be recalled. We've already been down this road, and I'm positive you remember because it ain't even been that long since the last time you made me quote the exchanges. @shaddyvillethug I know you remember the last time I had to break out the books on this nigga.

As for the second part, you ain't gotta see it my guy lol a lot of shit gets by you pretty easy. And if you think I'm a graphic designer for NASA managing multimillion dollar partnerships, well...I guess it masks sense that that kind of shit sounds right to you lol you ain't exactly bright.

"I see what it all is now"

Lmmfaaaaao

Sir. You do not. Ltfol

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Dawg please stop lying on something that can so easily be recalled. We've already been down this road, and I'm positive you remember because it ain't even been that long since the last time you made me quote the exchanges. @shaddyvillethug I know you remember the last time I had to break out the books on this nigga.

As for the second part, you ain't gotta see it my guy lol a lot of shit gets by you pretty easy. And if you think I'm a graphic designer for NASA managing multimillion dollar partnerships, well...I guess it masks sense that that kind of shit sounds right to you lol you ain't exactly bright.

"I see what it all is now"

Lmmfaaaaao

Sir. You do not. Ltfol

Show me where I said "I know what I'm talking about because I'm and engineer".

Whatever on all that other shit you said.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Show me where I said "I know what I'm talking about because I'm and engineer".

Whatever on all that other shit you said.
hey man try that dumb shit on somebody else

you didn't say that exact sentence but you definitely tried to qualify your flat earth theories by saying you were an engineer

i asked what kind of engineer you were and had to ask you multiple times before you fessed up

anybody with eyes could see what you was doing and multiple people peeped game and you really on some hoe shit trying to act like it wasn't what it was. you should kinda be ashamed of that shit tbh, that's some thot shit my boy

lol @ whatever

do better son

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
hey man try that dumb shit on somebody else

you didn't say that exact sentence but you definitely tried to qualify your flat earth theories by saying you were an engineer

i asked what kind of engineer you were and had to ask you multiple times before you fessed up

anybody with eyes could see what you was doing and multiple people peeped game and you really on some hoe shit trying to act like it wasn't what it was. you should kinda be ashamed of that shit tbh, that's some thot shit my boy

lol @ whatever

do better son

it was so obvious. :lol:

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The idea most people have in their heads, is that we live on a disc that floats around in "space".

Most people who study the subject don't believe that. But there are several theories.

Some believe we live in the version of the earth in Genesis, where we live on a flat plane that's enclosed by a firmament, and that "space" is actually water.

Some believe we are in a "pond" if you will, that's surrounded by infinite land.

The latest theory is that we live in a circular section of a pond, and that there is indeed more land outside that section. They believe that the moon is actually reflecting the earth and that a layout of the continents can be seen on the moon, including the other "unknown" continents.

Most believe we live in an enclosed environment, and that no one can go beyond the enclosure/firmament.

Planes, or the commercial flights we take, never go anywhere near the so-called edge, so we would never see the edge because it' always beyond the horizons that we can see.

Also, we "think" we are seeing stars and galaxies that are millions and billions of miles away. But flat earthers don't believe the celestial bodies are that far away, but that they are far closer to us than we've been led to believe.
I thought we were on the back of a giant Turtle

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
the last of this shit happened like 5 months ago man so you a bitch ass lie.
Nobody was trying to find a way to attack your "credibility" (lol), I asked what you did and you said you were an engineer and ran from niggas asking what kind for fucking months because you knew you was on that bullshit lol

in a thread where you kept tryna use that dumbass math you be on:
Yo cash, what you do b?
I'm a teacher and engineer. I have two degrees. I've taught on the college level for the last 10 years full-time.
oie_nqccg3skpqcb01rkj.gif
That fool aint no engineer...he would have been fired by now for his asinine thought process. His logic and way of thinking would have caused somebody to die on the job by now. That fucking table top video is wack and anyone knows that the camera is not level with the surface. If it was, we would not be able to see below the surface of the table. I know engineers and the real ones do not even waste time on this dumb shit that he is doing for giggles. You might be able to impress your kids with this shit, but any 6th grader can debunk all this shit you are spewing
Holy Lord Jesus in heaven...
how the fuck are you an engineer and this damn stupid?
You must be an engineer like a nigga at subway is an artist.
The gravitational pull from the sun holds the water in place.....
Nigga said

Gravity is bullshit, that's buoyancy.

This man says he's an engineer.

Yeen no engineer nigga! :lol:
You STILL don't understand!!! Of course the goddamn coin can be seen from overhead! What the fuck?!?

Nigga, I, ME! I SAID the further up you go the more you can see.

OMG you are so fucking DENSE!!!

Wait til I get home nigga, just wait, and I see you mighty quiet on the 1601 feet and the supposed "super mirage" but I'm gonna fuck your head up about this coin too!!!!
What kind of engineer are you bruh? Dead ass.
@cashwhisperer are you ignoring this post?
Hell yeah that fucking dunce is ignoring that shit
He's home trying to make a quarter set on a table with a camera above... It may take awhile, sooo...........
This flat earth shit is only the beginning of your problems.

You ain't nobody's gotdamned engineer neither, nigga.
And again

What kind of engineer are you?

Nigga engineering lies and shit.
This nigga dumb and lying.
What kind of engineer are you, you loose brained ass nigga?
I was referring to the where dem books situation this moron now finds himself in
Real shit fam are you autistic?
Cash whisperer what kind of engineer are you?
Lionel.........

2ab4ee1c-0a0c-11e5-99d9-0ec020967d35_promo_standard.jpg
But still

What kind of engineer are you bruh?
Nigga finally said "acoustic", which is funny as fuck for multiple reasons
On my life
I knew if you said anything, it was gon be some shit like this here
This is fucking hilarious
This....... And this guy supposedly teaches people. :smh::smh:
Man the way he snuck that im an engineer shit in there and had to be asked to qualify that for 15 damn pages, I'd take that college level educator shit with a Volkswagen sized grain of salt.
I didn't study space science in college. I have worked in a field entirely based on it for the last ten years though.

And my point wasn't that you haven't been to college, it was that you said you were an engineer as a qualifier for all that bullshit you be woofing, and after I asked you like 12 times you finally admitted that you meant music engineer, aka a nigga w fruity loops and a mic in a closet.

The difference being that I actually do this and you misrepresented yourself in an effort to look like you did.

I got a 230 foot space x booster on order right this second. And they called ME about it.

So whatever point you think you're making, like the rest of them, is not a good one.
100% of the time when a person says they are an engineer, no one is thinking music engineer.

A music engineer is a very respectable profession, but you have to specify it.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Cashie B really should just witness protect himself like he used to and not come back in here. This shit make that nigga look pretty bad.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Cash you going out sad bro

You keep proving my point. I'm still a teacher and an engineer. Still got the degrees and the work history prove it. Told yo ass WHY I got the degree in acoustical engineering in the first place. I haven't said I know what I'm talking about because I was an engineer, goddamn LIAR. And that's beside the point. We're talking about a subject that has been propagandized anyway so what does a degree validate? You think you live on a ball and all the EVIDENCE shows otherwise, and you haven't ONCE refuted it with anything that made sense.

So that's that.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You keep proving my point. I'm still a teacher and an engineer. Still got the degrees and the work history prove it. Told yo ass WHY I got the degree in acoustical engineering in the first place. I haven't said I know what I'm talking about because I was an engineer, goddamn LIAR. And that's beside the point. We're talking about a subject that has been propagandized anyway so what does a degree validate? You think you live on a ball and all the EVIDENCE shows otherwise, and you haven't ONCE refuted it with anything that made sense.

So that's that.
everybody saw/see what you was on you gotdamn goofy ass nigga lol

"so that's that" lmao nigga gtfoh

you going out real sad my boy

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
the last of this shit happened like 5 months ago man so you a bitch ass lie.
Nobody was trying to find a way to attack your "credibility" (lol), I asked what you did and you said you were an engineer and ran from niggas asking what kind for fucking months because you knew you was on that bullshit lol

in a thread where you kept tryna use that dumbass math you be on:

:roflmao:

Those responses got me weak as fuck.

:lol: @ dumbass math

hall of fame shit. @zod16

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png