If The Earth Was Flat. Why Can”t You See The Edge From A Plane?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
:roflmao:

Those responses got me weak as fuck.

:lol: @ dumbass math

hall of fame shit. @zod16

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png
not gon lie, going back through those threads was hilarious

mans has really said some monumentally dumb shit over the years lol a lot of it was worse than this tbh

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Bro,

Let go of this flat earth shit. Embrace flat heaven and hell.

Astronomy has shown some shit beyond our solar system. If it wasn't published with credible sources, I wouldn't know what to believe. If the world is made of several dimensions beyond our comprehension, maybe there is something 'flat' about the earth.

If you were arguing about our setting foot on the moon, I might have defended that argument. But this shit about the earth's shape. I want to see SAT scores.

Somewhere you posted that the sun had a gravitational effect on earth. Bruh, the moon orbiting the earth affects the seas. I used to read encyclopedias (from the 70s) so I'm only pumping abstract facts.

Yeah, y'all telling me Pluto ain't a planet no more. Fine. Technology corrected itself. I'll even buy into the galaxies aren't as far apart despite Voyager finally leaving our solar system after 40 yrs (more technology in our phones I digress).

Damn, I blame the cheapskates for BGOLS regression. Fuck, heads used to post some head boggling shit. We used to learn a lot here. Now we're arguing whether the wheel was a game changer in society.

C'mon man. From hand tools to mechanics to electronics to computers to artificial intelligence. Are you riding or what, man?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
All this sucka shit don't phase me. You can continue all you want. Make a 1000 page thread talking shit about me, go right ahead. I'll read every page, on god.

But until you disprove these FACTS I've dropped on y'all? We don't live on a ball. That's my ruling.

5judge.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
All this sucka shit don't phase me. You can continue all you want. Make a 1000 page thread talking shit about me, go right ahead. I'll read every page, on god.

But until you disprove these FACTS I've dropped on y'all? We don't live on a ball. That's my ruling.

5judge.gif
Nobody cares bro

You dumb

christop

Rising Star
Registered
People that believe the earth is flat need they ass beat. Niggas using satellite technology on a daily basis and think the earth is flat :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Dawg please stop lying on something that can so easily be recalled. We've already been down this road, and I'm positive you remember because it ain't even been that long since the last time you made me quote the exchanges. @shaddyvillethug I know you remember the last time I had to break out the books on this nigga.

As for the second part, you ain't gotta see it my guy lol a lot of shit gets by you pretty easy. And if you think I'm a graphic designer for NASA managing multimillion dollar partnerships, well...I guess it masks sense that that kind of shit sounds right to you lol you ain't exactly bright.

"I see what it all is now"

Lmmfaaaaao

Sir. You do not. Ltfol
Wait

I’m bout to read this thread from the front.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
In you are high enough you could see the curve

Yep. If you are high enough :joint: you can see a curve.

Dude said you can see a curve in the Blackbird XR71. The highest it can go in 85,000 feet, or 16 miles.

Meanwhile, we've seen weather balloon footage at 120,000 feet/22 miles and there is NO CURVE.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Either you see a curve at 16 miles and you see more curve at 22 miles

OR

you see no curve at 16 miles and you see no curve at 22 miles.

But you can't see a curve at 16 miles and see no curve at 22 miles. It's impossible.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
I'm currently in North Houston. Webster ain't an issue for me. I can make a field day ou of this, and interview an custodian (former engineer that got cut) for answers.

For some paper, I can trace a surviving widow of a Nazi scientist that secured our maiden moon voyage. I'm sure all she wants is someone to push her around at the retirement park in her wheelchair and some Geritol tablets but hey...

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Yep. If you are high enough :joint: you can see a curve.

Dude said you can see a curve in the Blackbird XR71. The highest it can go in 85,000 feet, or 16 miles.

Meanwhile, we've seen weather balloon footage at 120,000 feet/22 miles and there is NO CURVE.

I guess that balloon captured the "edges" of the earth, no curve means it caught the edges, right?

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
It's the 21st century, Men and women have been going into outer space since the 1960s. We now have cars and trucks that can operate with drivers. So why are we even addressing this subject? :smh:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Nigga please, you got me bent.

Talkin bout you work with NASA, you probably lyin about that too.

1c7e65789b76856ad46345349a85d0a5489d6f4d.jpg

You ain't qualified to go toe to toe with me bro. All you can do is talk loud.
Nah broski niggas on here know me in real life

I get money with bgol real ones
I chop it up all day offline w bgol real ones
I catch flights to go link w Bgol real ones
I burn real gas and po up w Bgol real ones
They see me on TV and hear me on podcasts and read articles about me and we congratulate each other on our accomplishments, help each other reach goals

They reading it right now I ain't eem got to tag em

You can't even tell nobody besides them ignant jits you record that you think the earth flat

I'm pedigreed as fuck, pussass nigga

Who know you?

Bitch lol you better fucking ask somebody

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Cash yo boi tho
cash ain't left the fucking country lol

Nigga might not have ever been on a plane
Nigha... you dumb and inspirational at the same time. :roflmao:
I mean if yo dumb ass can get an engineering degree.... not one of my nieces or nephews or any kinsfolk better leave school with anything else. I'll beat the fuck outta them if they do.
Real talk..
Famous, bro, he is not that kind of engineer lol

He admitted he the kind that press play and stop on fruity loops after niggas called him out for a month

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Nope, not even close. You need to study how horizons work on a flat plane.
As if I really buy into this shit. I mean, not one chartist among you flatters, and you honestly believe there are edges to the earth.

Well, damn. I couldn't explain concept of color to a stubborn blind man since it's beyond his comprehension but whatever. A person with synesthesia couldn't tell me why red is tangy and yellow is bitter. Ghost.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Nigga please, you got me bent.

Talkin bout you work with NASA, you probably lyin about that too.

1c7e65789b76856ad46345349a85d0a5489d6f4d.jpg

You ain't qualified to go toe to toe with me bro. All you can do is talk loud.
Omfggggghgggghhgggggggg

Lmaooooooooooooooooo

Cash just made me wake up the entire block

i can’t

This nigga gat my stomuch hurting

bgsushskallk

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Nah broski niggas on here know me in real life

I get money with bgol real ones
I chop it up all day offline w bgol real ones
I catch flights to go link w Bgol real ones
I burn real gas and po up w Bgol real ones
They see me on TV and hear me on podcasts and read articles about me and we congratulate each other on our accomplishments, help each other reach goals

They reading it right now I ain't eem got to tag em

You can't even tell nobody besides them ignant jits you record that you think the earth flat

I'm pedigreed as fuck, pussass nigga

Who know you?

Bitch lol you better fucking ask somebody
That nigga said u be around cole’s

Big Shirley fuckin ass niggas

Yawl 2 niggas remind me of wise and la kid from the dinner scene in belly and I’m DMX

“WHAT U DONT WANT ME TO PULL YA BITCHASS CARD IN FRONT OF BUNS”

“UHHHH HUUUUHHHHH”