Q579zy3x.jpeg
zcY9FwWT.jpeg

jXa5c4RD.jpeg

Ws3YCPOa.jpeg

glPG9R3w.jpeg

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will confess! Most threads with white hoes I scroll right past. However...This regular pudgy ass, I assume Midwestern girl and the like, will let you fuck the mitochondria out of them.
FACTS!!! When i was in germany, my colleague was banging the everliving daylights out of this thick helga chick. she loved hm for it. hshe was delivering lunch and i had to ask, then he showed me the video...this thick thang took a pounding like da homie was one of them car manufacturing panel plants (pause). he said he would hook me up with her friend,,,,same thickness but bigger titties, but time ran out....i have never been attracted to a white chick that was attracted to me...so i need to scratch that off my bucket list.

kuervogold

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FACTS!!! When i was in germany, my colleague was banging the everliving daylights out of this thick helga chick. she loved hm for it. hshe was delivering lunch and i had to ask, then he showed me the video...this thick thang took a pounding like da homie was one of them car manufacturing panel plants (pause). he said he would hook me up with her friend,,,,same thickness but bigger titties, but time ran out....i have never been attracted to a white chick that was attracted to me...so i need to scratch that off my bucket list.
They aren't my thing either. Yet, I can say I obliterated a few in college and went home to the melanin once the fun was done.