• i would

Votes: 137 13.8%
  • naw ...i`m on my grown man

Votes: 858 86.2%

• Total voters

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's just say, the woman above got a train run on her, except this train simultaneously, and as a result, some of the pictures are not BGOL-appropriate.
I hope she works for herself because it's going to be real hard to show up to work tomorrow once these are found by her coworkers

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
jQFULal7.jpeg
9o4Uut9c.jpeg
Jv7A9d8u.jpeg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
can't excuse that shit.
Looking up and seeing the underside of a nigga's balls would make me lose my erection to be honest.

But in this case, I'm just showing a white woman getting slutted out.
People on BGOL call this being gay shit.

I've seen a lot of worst shit with white women getting slutted out over the years. These bitches would do anything nasty during interracial sex.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember this one. Her kids got kicked out of their Catholic school after someone discovered her OF page.
mrs poindexter.... but this aint the one you talking about that got kicked outta a catholic school. that was ---> Emily Salazar AKA ETHEREALQOS/BBCSLUTWIFE4U2 she up and moved from california to Las Vegas. she was cute too. now she doesnt show her face in any of her photos or videos. but if you look hard enough they out there. she a true freak and love brothers.

a damn shame those muthafukrs couldnt keep their mouth shut. but i guess she looks so innocent that nobody knew she was hooked on BBC and her husband was shooting some of the photo shoots.

another one of them undercover latina freaks was Elias Cuevas Whitaker. her and her husband were swingers at fort hood in TX. but shit got out of hand bc of jealous ass mofos and they got doxxed and he had to get out of the military...the brothers were mad AF. he didnt seem to mind as long as she was happy. but again mofos running their mouth and fucked the opportunities up.

BGOL got a whole thread on this freak. she was swinging with her hubby and some fuckwad posted the photos and fuqd up a whole lot of people. there were officers and enlisted that got investigated behind this swinging shit going on at ft hood. all bad once things went public.

some photos i found on the thread.

Last edited:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
People on BGOL call this being gay shit.

I've seen a lot of worst shit with white women getting slutted out over the years. These bitches would do anything nasty during interracial sex.
Rightfully so

We call it gay cause it's hella gay

Idgaf it's it's 100 white bitches in the room wanting that for ITS NEVER ACCEPTABLE

IDK how mfers live with themselves being that thirsty

DP, 2 dicks in one chick's mouth, allowing a man to stand over u, getting sucked off from the back, getting ya ass licked with ya ass twerked up, legs clicked up smh even allowing a chick to suck on ya nipples weird to me All that shit is sus

Mfers probably not even gay but that's gay behavior and I hate it especially when black dudes fall for into that for a piece of pussy IT'S DISGUSTING

ANYWAY PROPS TO DEUCE

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member