IF YOU ARE JORDAN POOLE WHAT WOULD YOU DO AND WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE TEAM TO DO BEHIND THAT SHIT??

.HOW WOULD YOU HANDLE IT...SERIOUSLY

• DEMAND TO TRADE ME

• DEMAND TO TRADE DRAYMOND

• DEMAND GREEN BE SUSPENDED FOR A NUMBER OF GAMES

• SUE FOR DAMAGES

• SHAKE HANDS AND FORGET IT AND GET THIS NEXT CHIP

• WRITE IN

Results are only viewable after voting.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
but that wasn't a sucker punch...lebron was jockeying for position and accidently hit did with his elbow..

99P00Y.gif

:lol: you can't be serious, The guy was pushing Lebron into the lane, Lebron didn't like it, looks back at the guy and then throws a elbow. Him and Lebron were standing side by side for the guy to be bleeding like that Lebron had to put some force behind that elbow

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone keep saying Poole has no fighting experience...but I believe he wasn't guarded cause he didn't expect Dray to throw due to friendship. Buy yeah Dray has to go
Dude if I was Poole I would be SO playing the leverage game right now...directly to the owner...ME OR HIM PERIOD AND HE'S GOT TO GO BY MID SEASON TRADES DEADLINE...IF THAT NIGGA IS HERE BY THE END OF THE SEASON I'M OUT REGARDLESS. BALLS IN YOUR COURT.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If me and my brother are talking shit to each other and he comes up on me like Draymond did Poole I'm expecting him to swing, especially if I push him off me
for the record I dont think its a "sucker punch" either but Poole was clearly not thinking his TEAMMATE would do that...and for good reason..this:
126fa2cf-66f0-463c-bc2a-9c5f269ee2d5-USP_NBA__Playoffs-Dallas_Mavericks_at_Golden_State_8.jpg

theres a whole nba square up vid over 10 minutes of confrontations that RARELY led to punches thrown so I think Poole THOUGHT it was going be like this:

NOy33N.gif

thats two DIFFERENT teams in the heat of a GAME and no one even tried to throw a punch... so why would a team MATE expect that to happen in PRACTICE...in PRESEASON...gearing up for another championship run.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
for the record I dont think its a "sucker punch" either but Poole was clearly not thinking his TEAMMATE would do that...and for good reason..this:
126fa2cf-66f0-463c-bc2a-9c5f269ee2d5-USP_NBA__Playoffs-Dallas_Mavericks_at_Golden_State_8.jpg

theres a whole nba square up vid over 10 minutes of confrontations that RARELY led to punches thrown so I think Poole THOUGHT it was going be like this:

NOy33N.gif

thats two DIFFERENT teams in the heat of a GAME and no one even tried to throw a punch... so why would a team MATE expect that to happen in PRACTICE...in PRESEASON...gearing up for another championship run.

Just because those confrontations didn't lead to punches doesn't mean the guys involved didn't expect the other guy to throw a punch, it just so happened that they didn't

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just because those confrontations didn't lead to punches doesn't mean the guys involved didn't expect the other guy to throw a punch, it just so happened that they didn't

you like to show examples to prove a point.....well heres another one..

lRNqDJ.gif

according to you THEY BOTH should have been throwing hands by the second shove... they were chest to chest opportunity and space was right there.... no one did nothing but sell wolf tickets.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
you like to show examples to prove a point.....well heres another one..

lRNqDJ.gif

according to you THEY BOTH should have been throwing hands by the second shove... they were chest to chest opportunity and space was right there.... no one did nothing but sell wolf tickets.

Now you're trying to put words in my mouth, I never said anything about what players SHOULD HAVE DONE as far as swinging, I said they should have expected hands being thrown and be ready if they were

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Now you're trying to put words in my mouth, I never said anything about what players SHOULD HAVE DONE as far as swinging, I said they should have expected hands being thrown and be ready if they were
Who throws first?
So you're saying draymond approaching was grounds for Poole to go super saiyan on him?

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Whoever has the balls to throw first, but both should be ready. When 2 people all up on each other arguing both should be ready for the other one to throw a punch
Nigga you cannot play sports. Based on your logic every play every player should be ready to end in a fist fight. Emotion cannot be what dictates workplace etiquette. Them niggas are NOT on the playground they are on the clock.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Nigga you cannot play sports. Based on your logic every play every player should be ready to end in a fist fight. Emotion cannot be what dictates workplace etiquette. Them niggas are NOT on the playground they are on the clock.

Every play doesn't end with the players all up in each other's faces and people are able to control their emotions 90% of the time just like they did in the example geechie posted

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is bgol, everyone lives their life as if they are in a prison yard.
just posted this in the other thread...

for those who said poole should have been ready to fight....the response is WHY? the guy that got in his face was this guy

57XOEX.gif

why should he have been ready to knuckle up with HIS TEAM MATE??

in practice??

in preseason??

ready to start another championship campaign.

QkBwlG.gif

this is not something he thought would happen from his TEAM MATE in the first pic....

people need to stop victim blaming..

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

for those who said poole should have been ready to fight....the response is WHY? the guy that got in his face was this guy

57XOEX.gif

in practice??

in preseason??

QkBwlG.gif

this is not something he thought would happen from his TEAM MATE in the first pic....

If you are in line at Disney and someone bumps into you, you better be ready.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Poole didn't expect that. Which is understandable.

We will have to have a one-on-one private convo. Especially if we both going to be around each other... the convo will be uncomfortable but it'll have to be a must.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Every play doesn't end with the players all up in each other's faces and people are able to control their emotions 90% of the time just like they did in the example geechie posted
Defense is literally "getting up in a guys face." Try again, without changing your own narrative this time.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Poole didn't expect that. Which is understandable.

We will have to have a one-on-one private convo. Especially if we both going to be around each other... the convo will be uncomfortable but it'll have to be a must.
the apology should be done in the same manner as the offense...face to face publicly..he had no problem smashing his face in public..then apologies to it in public

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

57XOEX.gif

in practice??

in preseason??

QkBwlG.gif

First off I don't think you can blame someone for not defending themselves properly. He just didn't have the skills to defend himself in that situation. The number one skill you need to protect yourself in a violent situation is awareness. A lack of awareness will leave you like Poole. This should be a lesson

If another grown man calls you a bitch walks up to your face and you push him off of you. No matter what the situation or the context you should expect a physical altercation (aka a fight) is imminent. Aggressive behavior tied with aggressive words equals a fight.

As a human the number one rule of life is survival. I always expect human beings can be violent. I guarantee you Poole learned a valuable lesson from that. Don't underestimate a situation. Protect yourself at all times. Draymond was wrong and was a bully but Poole was a fool for letting a crazy nigga run up on him.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off I don't think you can blame someone for not defending themselves properly. He just didn't have the skills to defend himself in that situation. The number one skill you need to protect yourself in a violent situation is awareness. A lack of awareness will leave you like Poole. This should be a lesson

If another grown man calls you a bitch walks up to your face and you push him off of you. No matter what the situation or the context you should expect a physical altercation (aka a fight) is imminent. Aggressive behavior tied with aggressive words equals a fight.

As a human the number one rule of life is survival. I always expect human beings can be violent. I guarantee you Poole learned a valuable lesson from that. Don't underestimate a situation. Protect yourself at all times. Draymond was wrong and was a bully but Poole was a fool for letting a crazy nigga run up on him.

a mentor who encouraged his on court shit talking behavior that he claims he was close to.....

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imagine if he had broken Poole's jaw or fucked up his eye sight.....man that shit could have been way worse than what it is.
I don't care what type of statement they try to put out.....the relationship here is irreparable.

I had a basketball teammate in college that betrayed me and got my gf pregnant. Granted I was a freshman and he was a senior.....but it made the second half of the season awkward as fuck.
I was going up for dunks with my knee out like Karl Malone trying to hurt that nigga on purpose.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
the apology should be done in the same manner as the offense...face to face publicly..he had no problem smashing his face in public..then apologies to it in public
I'm not opposed to that. If so, "public" should only mean in front of whomever was present when it happened.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shannon Sharpe brought up a good point....WHERE WAS THE OTHER MEMBERS AND STAFF??? why were people stnding around watching this shit go down???

At least 7 people near them was just standing around watching that shit go down....:smh::smh::smh::smh:

QkBwlG.gif

If I was the owner there would be a new rule starting with this incident

Violent acts of any nature on team property will not be tolerated. Players involved in altercations will be ejected, fined AND suspended.

There is absolutely no justification for fighting on an NBA team. The fact that you may feel provoked by another player is not an acceptable excuse. If a player takes it upon himself to retaliate, he can expect to be subject to appropriate penalties.

Any threats, and physical altercations on team property during practice or otherwise will result in the team being fined 50k as a whole... (you are all responsible for each other) and 50 k for individuals present during said altercation.

Actual fighters will be fined 150k. First punch throwers will be suspended for no less than 3 games.

so Poole would get fined 150k and suspended for 1 gamefor the shit talking that led up to it and Greene would get fined and suspended for 4 games for clearly throwing the first punch. And every player who stood and watched or was slow to act in breaking it up would get fined 50k for that. Staff would get fined according to their pay scale.

Every player who was present at that practice would get fined. Don't care if you was on the far side of the court doing sit ups...youre a TEAM..YOU GET PAID AS A TEAM...THEN ACT LIKE A TEAM!

Got a bunch of grown ass MILLIONAIRES actlng like this is highschool varsity...then they will get treated like that.

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man they just don't get it

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Man they just don't get it
Spectating ass niggas don't understand the culture of sports, EVERY play is emotional l, thats why they celebrate. You cant be curb stomping your brother and think shit is going to be sweet more importantly: HE'S AT WORK DOING THIS BULLSHIT TO MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ASSET EXPENDITURES (in the form of the Poole's player contract).

How many of y'all could wreck 'x' millions of dollars worth of equipment at work for any reason at all, let alone because of an emotional outburst?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Spectating ass niggas don't understand the culture of sports, EVERY play is emotional l, thats why they celebrate. You cant be curb stomping your brother and think shit is going to be sweet more importantly: HE'S AT WORK DOING THIS BULLSHIT TO MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ASSET EXPENDITURES (in the form of the Poole's player contract).

How many of y'all could wreck 'x' millions of dollars worth of equipment at work for any reason at all, let alone because of an emotional outburst?
Whether you are work or not if someone bumps into you or say some something slick you have to keep it real play boi.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Draymond can do this to someone who is his teammate....and in a practice.......imagine what is capable of doing to someone who isn't his teammate...and in a game.
All of this is on management's mind.