IF YOU ARE JORDAN POOLE WHAT WOULD YOU DO AND WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE TEAM TO DO BEHIND THAT SHIT??

.HOW WOULD YOU HANDLE IT...SERIOUSLY

• DEMAND TO TRADE ME

• DEMAND TO TRADE DRAYMOND

• DEMAND GREEN BE SUSPENDED FOR A NUMBER OF GAMES

• SUE FOR DAMAGES

• SHAKE HANDS AND FORGET IT AND GET THIS NEXT CHIP

• WRITE IN

Results are only viewable after voting.

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep all I would do is wait till everyone thinks I'm cooled down and then go after him, all I'd need to do is land one punch before people broke it up and then we could talk about squashing it. Everything I'm saying is based on my definition of what a sucker punch is and that's someone coming up when I'm not looking and punching me, if I was dumb enough to let Draymond come up on me and not get ready for blows then I might would have to just take that L
I AGREE WITH YOU . NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IM COMING FOR THAT MOTHERFUCKER AS SOON AS I CATCH HIM SLEEPING , MEANING HE THINK ITS FORGOTTEN...WHAM .. WHEN THAT MOTHERFUCKER WAKES UP TELL HIM I APOLOGIZE TOO .. :giggle:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Draymond's mom responds in a since deleted tweet:

"Dray didn't aggressively go to Poole. His hands were down. Man to Man you go over to talk (to ask what's up, what you say)! Got shoved and reacted.. End of story!"

riiiiiiiiight :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess I'm in the minority because I don't feel the organization should do anything and just let those men handle it. I guarantee there are fights every year on teams we just don't hear about it. Did anything happen to Jordan when he punched Steve Kerr? Has Aaron Donald missed any games for this fight in practice where he was hitting someone with his helmet?

Nothing happened to Cam Newton or Josh Norman when they fought in practice

Nigga you mentioned Aaron Donald and Michael Jordan. Your face better not hurt their hand and cause them to miss games or you are done.

We talking about Draymond hitting one of the top players on the team. That ain’t gone fly

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nigga you mentioned Aaron Donald and Michael Jordan. Your face better not hurt their hand and cause them to miss games or you are done.

We talking about Draymond hitting one of the top players on the team. That ain’t gone fly

But it did fly, Kerr didn't even cancel practice that day and Draymond was at practice the next day but left oh his own after apologizing to Poole. Guess how long Draymond is going to be suspended, HE ISN'T, he was fined but will play Friday

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But it did fly, Kerr didn't even cancel practice that day and Draymond was at practice the next day but left oh his own after apologizing to Poole. Guess how long Draymond is going to be suspended, HE ISN'T, he was fined but will play Friday

Good, hopefully Poole can get his getback that first practice.

Hopefully Poole says "I understand that you were upset the other day when you punched me and I understand that we all make mistakes
mike-tyson-uppercut.gif

and in that incident it wouldn't be a sucker punch! :lol:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And cops can shoot unarmed people and not be charged...whats your point?

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

Is Broussard lying or the Warriors? Draymond did got fined but no suspension and will play Friday, below is a quote from the Warriors

Poole -- who was punched by Green in practice -- was consulted during the decision-making process, in addition to Stephen Curry and other players. Poole had several meetings with Kerr and the front office and met with Green. Kerr said Poole is "willing to move forward and willing to get back out on the floor with Draymond and go to work."

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is Broussard lying or the Warriors? Draymond did got fined but no suspension and will play Friday, below is a quote from the Warriors

Poole -- who was punched by Green in practice -- was consulted during the decision-making process, in addition to Stephen Curry and other players. Poole had several meetings with Kerr and the front office and met with Green. Kerr said Poole is "willing to move forward and willing to get back out on the floor with Draymond and go to work."

I'd say the exact same thing as Poole, but once I see Draymond it's

giphy.gif

michael-jackson.gif

giphy.gif

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Do you know anyone in real life who would be ok working with someone who punched them in the face?

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
We was playing basketball one day and this black dude got upset because a young white dude was lighting him up, black dude was talking shit and young white dude was just ignoring at first but then white dude hit the game winner on him and got in black dudes face and said something like get off the court, black dude turned to the side and BACK SLAPPED the hell out of white dude :lol: that slap was so loud. Black dude immediately started apologizing saying he didn't mean it and the young white dude was just saying ”I know you didn't, I know I know“. Black dude left and we just started the next game.
Do you know anyone in real life who would be ok working with someone who punched them in the face?

I posted that earlier, both the white dude and black dude was back at the gym next Sunday and that was a REAL sucker punch he put on the white dude

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jordan Poole's $140 Million Contract Isn't Fully Guaranteed
Whenever a player in the NBA signs a new contract, most organizations make sure to add a few incentives to the said player's contract. It's not a big deal, as it also serves as a motivating factor for players.

Similar is the case with Poole's new contract. But Anthony Slater of The Athletic recently revealed the full details of incentives included in JP's contract. Slater's report unveiled that the 23-year-old is guaranteed $123 million, and $17 million of his new deal comes under incentives.

Via The Athletic:

Poole is guaranteed at least $123 million over the course of the deal. It can stretch its way to $140 million, but the odds of Poole obtaining every dollar of that extra $17 million are near impossible, given the incentive structure in place.
So let’s take a quick look at it. This is on a per-season basis, in place for each of the four years.
  • Poole will make an extra $250,000 if he plays at least 65 regular-season games and the Warriors reach the first round of the playoffs.
  • Poole will make an extra $250,000 if he plays at least 65 regular-season games and the Warriors reach the second round of the playoffs.
  • Poole will make an extra $250,000 if he plays at least 65 regular-season games and the Warriors reach the conference finals.
  • Poole will make an extra $250,000 if he plays at least 65 regular-season games and the Warriors reach the NBA Finals.
  • Poole will make an extra $250,000 if he plays at least 65 regular-season games and the Warriors win at least 52 regular-season games.
These are the likely incentives that Poole can realistically achieve during his tenure with the Warriors. But Slater also revealed the unlikely incentives that are included in his contract.

But those only make up $1.25 million of the extra $4.25 million per season in incentives lining the Poole contract extension. The other four incentives are considered unlikely and don’t count against the initial salary-cap number. Here they are on a per-season basis, also in place for each of the four years.
  • Poole will make an extra $1 million if he wins MVP.
  • Poole will make an extra $1 million if he wins Defensive Player of the Year.
  • Poole will make an extra $500,000 if he makes any of the three All-NBA teams.
  • Poole will make an extra $500,000 if he makes any of the two All-Defensive teams.
Considering that Poole is still just 23 years old and the prime years of his career are yet to come, he may be able to grab the All-NBA team selection incentive.

But even during the prime of his career, it is hard to see Jordan Poole win the MVP award. In addition to that, JP isn't known for his defensive ability, so it's easy to rule out the incentives locked to his defense.

they didnt mention the extra 5 million he gets if he doesn't try to sneak Draymond at any point during the regular season or playoffs.... :lol: :lol: