I'm in Mexico right now, and i might fuck this fat hoe

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
A lot of things to consider. Not sure.

Is she gonna be clingy for the duration in Mexico?

Cost?

Will she just give me a blowjob and leave and then come back when I'm ready again?

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
Registered
Tell that hoe...my name Bill Bixby...she still hit me...jackkkk

cast-member-bill-bixby-as-he-transforms-into-the-hulk-episode-42-picture-id144469247
Scripture from the Book of Tela

madgoose

International
International Member
My girl at the bar getting more tequila..
Maybe I can figure something out
:dunno:

Slid her my business card on the low low. I'll keep yall posted.

That was what you managed to figure out so you let your balls swing?

Did you actually speak to her or did you slide up to her and palm the card to her like a Jamaican Johnny Just Come crack dealer?

What does your "business card" describe you as? Covert photographer, voyear, @Bullet's manager?

temporary ban for the first manly built ho with a large clit. that is not feminine at all

She looks like Yvette Bova's light skinned cousin, and does she have a hairy arse???

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Killa can write a book on how to treat a bitch like the insignificant piece of shit she really is in life. Let her know God put you here to be nutted in and on. That's it. Fuck ya goals, dreams, likes and ambitions. Take dis dick and that's it!!! :itsawrap:

BnhVtA.jpg

What's mine Is mine...and what's hers is mine...and what's mine..don't fuck with it....is what I tell a hoe... brah

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Isn't Brazil super expensive though?

It depends. The US dollar is five times there dollar. I got an AIR BNB for three weeks for 450.00. I also got to fly to Rio roundtrip for close to 500 bucks on Trip.com. The expensive part comes when you get crazy with when you want to buy a lot. If you good at controlling you spending it won't be expensive.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
It depends. The US dollar is five times there dollar. I got an AIR BNB for three weeks for 450.00. I also got to fly to Rio roundtrip for close to 500 bucks on Trip.com. The expensive part comes when you get crazy with when you want to buy a lot. If you good at controlling you spending it won't be expensive.
Good looks bro was planning a vacation this summer. Brazil is definitely on the bucket list.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn. My lady ran a fucking red light on the way to TJ and the federales immediately pulled her dumb ass over
:smh:
Saw that we had California plates and began extorting. Said it was $300 usd not peso fee. She talked him down to less and long story short I had to pay his ass off. But I only had 40 cash in my wallet (kept the hundreds in the door) showed him and he happily took it and let us go.
:itsawrap:
Went to a few of the strip clubs afterwards..
:shades:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn. My lady ran a fucking red light on the way to TJ and the federales immediately pulled her dumb ass over
:smh:
Saw that we had California plates and began extorting. Said it was $300 usd not peso fee. She talked him down to less and long story short I had to pay his ass off. But I only had 40 cash in my wallet (kept the hundreds in the door) showed him and he happily took it and let us go.
:itsawrap:
Went to a few of the strip clubs afterwards..
:shades:

This reads like a story a gay dude would tell people trying to convince them he straight.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Dude, forget that shit hole Mexico and go to the real chics are at. Niggaz be too contained in the U.S. with these fat sloppy hoes!

IMG-1202.jpg

IMG-1200.jpg
Dude,

you wasting your time in that shit hole called Mexico. Come to Rio De Janiero
IMG-1197.jpg

and you can get better.
You on a beach logged onto bgol drinking Costco brand water and trying to convince us you straight.
lmbaooooo endless comedy . Megatrick posting Brazilian trannys

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My G
I'm on a beach right now listening to my favorite songs. Living care free.
You in your mommas studio kitchen worried about me.

We not the same.

Hey what part of mexico you chillin in... soak up some of that sun for me..

I got to head out there since they legalized the holy herb..

mexico might be getting that good shit again....

enjoy yourself bruh

you deserve it!!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
My G
I'm on a beach right now listening to my favorite songs. Living care free.
You in your mommas studio kitchen worried about me.

We not the same.

Also, He’s still a virgin. He’s still trying to understand the birds and the bees. That’s probably why he’s so befuddled over dudes getting chics. I told him to stop worshiping Dr Truth and he’d get rid get right. If he took his mind off worshiping men he’d be okay.