Instagram models = 'dubai porta potties'?!?!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.tagthesponsor.com/home/2...etroit-aka-parry-isupawmn-agrees-to-skat-play

http://www.returnofkings.com/57571/tag-the-sponsor-exposes-the-depravity-of-modern-women

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-45437.html

68180131.jpg
sexy-girls-wearing-glasses-1-e1310423255610.jpg

a238d1bf34cac679680d5e06e0c7232d4adec41b41a95b57d4d125fe50d79f18.jpg
34395053.jpg

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Damn shorty got mad ass too.

But all the signs are there. Vacationing alone in a foreign country but who is taking the pics? In Dubai. Don't the shopping bags tho, which probably means she is doing it for the low. :smh:

What's this broad IG?

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Immediately thought of Dominique Chinn and those 'you should be here' pics all over her instagram.
She's actually involved in some MLM bullshit that has her traveling. She tried to get my boy to join some months ago. I wouldn't put anything past her though, she's hungry for bread like the rest of these instagram hoes.

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do we go about getting the media these hoes send to the sponsors? I don't want to see the chicks shitting, but there are some good nudes to be had.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
How do we go about getting the media these hoes send to the sponsors? I don't want to see the chicks shitting, but there are some good nudes to be had.

Set up a fake sponsor account. Throw some pics on it of expensive things trips around the world.
Then begin propositioning hoes on IG and see which ones bite.
Just like the guy on the site is doing. lol
The better you can play on their sense of greed, for easy money, burkin bags, red-bottoms and expensive cars the better.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
yo, that website is crazy. Bunch of bougie in the streets ass brawds who are willing to become babywipes and pissmops for some nigga in Dubai. They ballin out on the gram in their First Class seat flying back home talking shit. GTFOH you fecal face brawd.

:roflmao3:

:lol: What gets me is how they act all sophisticated like they are top shelf bitches but they are toilet bowl level scum, literally.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
the one sista from Detroit, i_supawmn is fake as fuck too besides being a piss mop. She got tens of thousands, if not over 100k, fake followers. She thick as fuck though.

image.jpg

Yeah thick as hell and I would fuck her fake ass bootie.
But it's a shame to see she was willing to be shat upon for some money.
I think too highly of these women sometime.
Shit like this thread is a big reality check to me. "Don't pedalstalize these broads."
Niggas favorite bootie models are just a few thousand dollars away from being portapotties.
Watch Miliah Michel be next. lol
IG got these broads gassed up. Heads stuck so far up they asses.
In this era social status means a lot so no wonder these broads act so bougie.
Social media is a measure of your social status. One big popularity contest all over again. So 200k+ followers = major social status.
I hate to see sistas in this but they are just as susceptible as any woman to the allure of easy money.
Money is power and the men who have it will see ALL TYPES of women offer their souls on a platter to the men who have it.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit like this thread is a big reality check to me. "Don't pedalstalize these broads."
Niggas favorite bootie models are just a few thousand dollars away from being portapotties.
Social media is a measure of your social status. One big popularity contest all over again. So 200k+ followers = major social status.
I hate to see sistas in this but they are just as susceptible as any woman to the allure of easy money.
Money is power and the men who have it will see ALL TYPES of women offer their souls on a platter to the men who have it.

And when it's all said and done, when they are tired of being used, or a newer model takes their place, there will always be some nigga around to wife them.

Aud21946

DJ Aubin3000
Registered
This thread is eye-opening. I am shocked but not surprised. Ever since my days as a strip club d.j. Money runs hoes.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
And when it's all said and done, when they are tired of being used, or a newer model takes their place, there will always be some nigga around to wife them.

Never fails. Some captain will swoop in to save the day. :smh: Soak up all her emotional hang ups for being shat on by Abdul in her ho days.
She'll put him on a sexual schedule of "only when she feels like it", blow jobs only on the weekends, but no facials or swallowing maybe only on holidays and anal sex only on birthdays and special occasions when she's in the mood for it. lol

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never fails. Some captain will swoop in to save the day. :smh: Soak up all her emotional hang ups for being shat on by Abdul in her ho days.
She'll put him on a sexual schedule of "only when she feels like it", blow jobs only on the weekends, but no facials or swallowing maybe only on holidays and anal sex only on birthdays and special occasions when she's in the mood for it. lol

meanwhile, she secretly wishes she still had it because she's tired of working as a CNA for special needs adults, after graduating from Everest. The last time she dealt with shit, she got paid 30k and a yacht ride. Now she changes adult diapers and makes $9.60/hr and goes to $5 movie night every other Tuesday with her husband Daniel who tucks his off brand polo shirt in his oversized jean shorts.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
meanwhile, she secretly wishes she still had it because she's tired of working as a CNA for special needs adults, after graduating from Everest. The last time she dealt with shit, she got paid 30k and a yacht ride. Now she changes adult diapers and makes $9.60/hr and goes to $5 movie night every other Tuesday with her husband Daniel who tucks his off brand polo shirt in his oversized jean shorts.
She mentors young women at her church about the dangers of the fast life and sex before marriage, but secretly she yearns for those bootie model days again when she was hot shit (pardon the pun) and every photographer wanted to shoot her. When she had 1.2 million followers on her social media accounts and got 20k likes for one pic. Back when she had options, her pick of the litter of the Alpha men whom she turned down that all her female friends wanted but couldn't get.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

i bet they was all up in that booty

This thread is eye-opening. I am shocked but not surprised. Ever since my days as a strip club d.j. Money runs hoes.

Yeah i said that earlier. I know social media is pushing this "strippers don't gotta do shit because of make it rain dude" image but i say 80% of the strippers are doing any and everything for a couple of dollars....and i do mean any and everything

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She mentors young women at her church about the dangers of the fast life and sex before marriage, but secretly she yearns for those bootie model days again when she was hot shit (pardon the pun) and every photographer wanted to shoot her. When she had 1.2 million followers on her social media accounts and got 20k likes for one pic. Back when she had options, her pick of the litter of the Alpha men whom she turned down that all her female friends wanted but couldn't get.

She definitely goes to church now. And she cut her hair to go natural. And she writes shitty (no pun intended) spoken word poetry that she performs every Thursday night at the local hood open mic spot with struggle bars like, "Girl, embrace your natural hair and beauty, there's no need to weave through life. No need to try to make up with makeup, stop trying to cover girl." Meanwhile, her old IG page looked like a Peruvian bundle factory.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
She definitely goes to church now. And she cut her hair to go natural. And she writes shitty (no pun intended) spoken word poetry that she performs every Thursday night at the local hood open mic spot with struggle bars like, "Girl, embrace your natural hair and beauty, there's no need to weave through life. No need to try to make up with makeup, stop trying to cover girl." Meanwhile, her old IG page looked like a Peruvian bundle factory.

After she's done spitting her pitiful neo black poetry she steps away from the open mic and lingers around the spoken word cafe trying to flirt with the handsome young poets getting her cougar on. Harkening back on her younger thot days she steals attention from the young girls trying to get the eyes of the young men. Hoping one of them gets impressed with how well she keeps herself together for her age and maybe wants to "one night" with an "advanced" woman. Starts out with an innocent friend request on social media before graduating to sexting then she sucking dick in the back seat of cars. All unbeknownst to her husband Daniel who finds himself becoming more pre-occupied with housework and taking care of the kids while sex is become more infrequent than it already was. She returns home full of glee acting like nothing happened.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

After she's done spitting her pitiful neo black poetry she steps away from the open mic and lingers around the spoken word cafe trying to flirt with the handsome young poets getting her cougar on. Harkening back on her younger thot days she steals attention from the young girls trying to get the eyes of the young men. Hoping one of them gets impressed with how well she keeps herself together for her age and maybe wants to "one night" with an "advanced" woman. Starts out with an innocent friend request on social media before graduating to sexting then she sucking dick in the back seat of cars. All unbeknownst to her husband Daniel who finds himself becoming more pre-occupied with housework and taking care of the kids while sex is become more infrequent than it already was. She returns home full of glee acting like nothing happened.

QUOTE OF THE YEAR NOMINATION! :cheers:
*two cents *

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Set up a fake sponsor account. Throw some pics on it of expensive things trips around the world.
Then begin propositioning hoes on IG and see which ones bite.
Just like the guy on the site is doing. lol
The better you can play on their sense of greed, for easy money, burkin bags, red-bottoms and expensive cars the better.

Sack chasers.