Instagram models = 'dubai porta potties'?!?!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The last time I went to Amsterdam, in the sex shops, they had blow up sheep right next to the blow up dolls, :lol: and they had rubber fists in the dudes' section.:puke::smh:

Yeah i see all the time on Instagram women flashing money and bragging about going on trips and the cars they have. Bria Myles is always in London and Amsterdam doing "photoshoots" and hosting parties:eek::eek:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Bgol is one step away from scat with this Zodism movement though. :lol:

zodpalm.gif

NOT IN THE HOUSE OF ZOD!!!!!!!

* two cents *

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
like i said b4 how the hell didn't people enjoy man of steel.. that movie was good.. now they gonna dumb it down with this batman shit

I loved man of steel and would hate for them to kiddie it up to move toys.

Hell Dark Knight was R rated and raked in over a billion so money can be made off super hero movies with adult themes...

* two cents *

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I loved man of steel and would hate for them to kiddie it up to move toys.

Hell Dark Knight was R rated and raked in over a billion so money can be made off super hero movies with adult themes...

* two cents *

i don't like the fact this nig had ww3 with zod and won and now in part 2 ur gonna have him face a smart human..naw man i can not and will not believe that shit..should've went another powerful alien route and call it a day.. i'm the guy that goes juss pick up a train and throw it at batman and scream dodge this or go find a train repellent gun on your utility belt.. batman like hey u alien stop that there me as superman picks up train and throws it at him and goes fuck off bitch..batman destroyed by train car the end

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Man fuck them hoes, they said yes to that shit.

That's what hoes are for.

Right. Niggas hollin' 'bout none'a this shit is true can't come to grips w/da fact that these bad ass heauxs that they lust fa' ain't nu'n but living, breathing, walking commodes.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
They mad cause they wanna marry these shit faced hoes.

Even before this recent revelation I always laughed at cats in here screaming about WIFIN' these instagram/snapchat/vine/twitter broads...

625x465_2622973_6486247_1410024774.jpg

now I'm like...Ya'll niggas KNOW better.:hmm:

* two cents *

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
Registered
Even before this recent revelation I always laughed at cats in here screaming about WIFIN' these instagram/snapchat/vine/twitter broads...

now I'm like...Ya'll niggas KNOW better.:hmm:

* two cents *

I'm gonna pray for oil money

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The last time I went to Amsterdam, in the sex shops, they had blow up sheep right next to the blow up dolls, :lol: and they had rubber fists in the dudes' section.:puke::smh:

been to Japan lately? its WAY worse there(it always has been)..what with the used panties vending machines,pills that supposedly make one's shit taste better,etc :puke::smh:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
Registered
These dudes in saudiom and dubaimorrah have gone too far in their"zeehad", this is not zodism.

This is not the will of zod, his son had two fist for a bitch not two fish :smh:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
been to Japan lately? its WAY worse there(it always has been)..what with the used panties vending machines,pills that supposedly make one's shit taste better,etc :puke::smh:

Fam, when I lived in okinawa living off base I used to see business men lining up to empty those motherfuckers every other day as I was going to elementary school.:lol::smh::dunno:

* two cents *

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yeah i see all the time on Instagram women flashing money and bragging about going on trips and the cars they have. Bria Myles is always in London and Amsterdam doing "photoshoots" and hosting parties:eek::eek:

:smh:

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
As for the Sodom and Gamorahism, no comment, what I've seen can't be unseen....right here in good ol US of A...:smh::smh: