Instagram models = 'dubai porta potties'?!?!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
p15.jpg

But wait there’s more to this story. When trying to get ahead of yourself fails. 5 days earlier a middle eastern sponsor had contacted her.

p25.jpg

p36.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

fantasy with 3 other guys what kinda fag shit is that.. what straight male says that

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that's the basis of the Otto quote. When i didn't know how much the stuff females griped about what the same shit they did but just don't get caught or called on it, it changed my entire way of thinking. I wish i could stuff that shit back in a bottle. When i was ignorant, i was more chill about the shit, but now that i have confirmation, shit makes me wish i was clueless..

The truth is a mofo.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Women love the principle of truth and honesty not the practice of it.

Being a Libra, that shit pisses me off to no end.

You say you want the truth, I give it to you, and then you pist at ME over what the TRUTH IS???

As a libra I'm not looking for equality as much as I'm looking for fairness and balance. Shit has to balance out for me...

* two cents *

Shit is all about balance w/me as well being a libra.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If true, I do believe it. I don't put shit pass a nasty nigga. Cause when you have money like they do, you begin to get off in other ways.

Me I don't give a fuck what they do to these bitches.

Just leave the kids alone.

Zod knows if I had money like them niggas I'd be doin some foul shit to them hoes. And id record it.

Zod knows your mother was one of the best whore bitches alive!
I miss the bitch.

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
animal sex, shit/piss baths, pedo sex, double digit group fag sections, 20 g's bein tossed around for sick fetish maybe this is normal in ur iof the woods..but in black people area's we not doin this sick shit

I live in the DMV , where you have crackheads selling their kids to pedos for $10. Sick world

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I think that's the basis of the Otto quote. When i didn't know how much the stuff females griped about what the same shit they did but just don't get caught or called on it, it changed my entire way of thinking. I wish i could stuff that shit back in a bottle. When i was ignorant, i was more chill about the shit, but now that i have confirmation, shit makes me wish i was clueless..

Fuck it. Nothing wrong to being hip to a woman's way of reasoning.

I had cats tell me that I'm hard on these broads and they laugh about it. I quickly tell them it's easier than going through the headaches they go through on the regular.

Stand your ground. Don't bend for these broads or they'll be out looking for the next cat who won't.

ifuno

Rising Star
Registered

Worlds within worlds fam. BUT THEN I THINK ABOUT IT...

Hell I remember in college some cat my boy knew threw an 'eyes wide shut' party and in the course of two hours that shit degenerated from 20 dollar lap dances and 50/75 suck/fuck to complementary lap dances and 10/15 suck/fuck. Them hoes- who we later found out some went to another school in the state- was trying to get ALL our ramaen noodle money.:lol: Imagine if a cat with a real job showed up...:D:smh::dunno:

at the 1:20 mark...

As I get older and gain more life experience I'm starting to see blatant confirmations to some "truths" I've always assumed.

1. If a woman is feelin' you you can get her- if only for a moment- wherever you at.

2. If a woman is feelin' you and you're the best she has access to / thinks she can handle/ or can stunt on her girlfriends to, she will tolerate damn near anything. (I have a boy who is a doctor and classically handsome and yeah...)

3. If you're the best period or in rare air of whatever that chick is attracted to you can get her to believe it's raining on a clear day.

Them sheiks are in rare air of what them women want so...dookie in ya mouth ho, enjoy Dubai....

* two cents *

This

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Worlds within worlds fam. BUT THEN I THINK ABOUT IT...

Hell I remember in college some cat my boy knew threw an 'eyes wide shut' party and in the course of two hours that shit degenerated from 20 dollar lap dances and 50/75 suck/fuck to complementary lap dances and 10/15 suck/fuck. Them hoes- who we later found out some went to another school in the state- was trying to get ALL our ramaen noodle money.:lol: Imagine if a cat with a real job showed up...:D:smh::dunno:

at the 1:20 mark...

As I get older and gain more life experience I'm starting to see blatant confirmations to some "truths" I've always assumed.

1. If a woman is feelin' you you can get her- if only for a moment- wherever you at.

2. If a woman is feelin' you and you're the best she has access to / thinks she can handle/ or can stunt on her girlfriends to, she will tolerate damn near anything. (I have a boy who is a doctor and classically handsome and yeah...)

3. If you're the best period or in rare air of whatever that chick is attracted to you can get her to believe it's raining on a clear day.

Them sheiks are in rare air of what them women want so...dookie in ya mouth ho, enjoy Dubai....

* two cents *

This x 2

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fantasy with 3 other guys what kinda fag shit is that.. what straight male says that

I assume running a train on a chick kind of appears out of right place, right time situation. I've never sat around with my homies asking if they want to run a train on a chick because it's my dream. I'm calling fag because if it is your fantasy to run a train on a strange hoe you've never met or seen, what the fuck is your homie (who i assume will be naked at the event) doing in your head at all when the daydream is happening. I daydream about fucking all the Kardashians in a row...all of them are face down, ass up and I work my way down the line.

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
Women love the principle of truth and honesty not the practice of it.

Being a Libra, that shit pisses me off to no end.

You say you want the truth, I give it to you, and then you pist at ME over what the TRUTH IS???

As a libra I'm not looking for equality as much as I'm looking for fairness and balance. Shit has to balance out for me...

* two cents *

Bruh, the unscruplous voice inside says "Nigga just play along with whatever the fuck and get yours, fuck that code shit, just dumb down and ENJOY!"

MY Super Saiyan posse inside be like "FUCK THAT SHIT! KEEP IT REAL MOFO! THAT BITCH CAN KEEP HER PUSSY AND HER MONEY AND GIFTS, WE NOT SELLING OUT!"

As you see my life a fucking mess when it comes to females, I stay trying to uplift a bitch instead of seweage-ing her out like I can and pay for it EVERY fucking time.

Only when she gone and years later bump into each other then its' "Hey you were really trying to help me out or see me do well, I wish I understood that then."

I be like "Maaaan, whatever with that phony shit, clearly mofos dirk dillgered you past YOUR limits and now you see your standing and feel shame but you thought you was going to "win"

They box everything into that fucking logic or lack of, Winnig and losing.

Young shorty now ignores everything that in her mind doesn't have her beating my baby mamas, to her winning there is having a baby with me, not for baby-child-to persons sake, just to win.

Told her last night after we came from show for her bornday, "you making me a memory, I'm just trying to make it as pleasant as possible in the end."

Devil voice was like "Don't say nothing, just do what you do and let her do what she do!!!!!!!!"
Nope, fuck that, got to be who I am.

iframe>

This my joint! :dance::dance:

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor

I had cats tell me that I'm hard on these broads and they laugh about it. I quickly tell them it's easier than going through the headaches they go through on the regular.

Stand your ground. Don't bend for these broads or they'll be out looking for the next cat who won't.

Crazy right, when you watch them do "FREE WILL" they be fucking up, everything an accident on their part or mistake but on PURPOSE on your part or you cosigned someone else behavior.

When you put heel to neck to chill them out with the regimen or chastisements then you're the bad guy and Debbie downer.

When you say fuck it, do you. Then you're uncaring, meanwhile the bitch jump at each situation from the poorest critical thinking decision making choice possible and then cry wolf if caught or shit blow up in face and if get away with it, she gleefully can't wait to brag to her other bitches.

Pretty bitches are the absolute worst, hands down....I will learn my lesson one day I guess. :smh::smh::smh::smh::lol::lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh, the unscruplous voice inside says "Nigga just play along with whatever the fuck and get yours, fuck that code shit, just dumb down and ENJOY!"

MY Super Saiyan posse inside be like "FUCK THAT SHIT! KEEP IT REAL MOFO! THAT BITCH CAN KEEP HER PUSSY AND HER MONEY AND GIFTS, WE NOT SELLING OUT!"

As you see my life a fucking mess when it comes to females, I stay trying to uplift a bitch instead of seweage-ing her out like I can and pay for it EVERY fucking time.

Only when she gone and years later bump into each other then its' "Hey you were really trying to help me out or see me do well, I wish I understood that then."

I be like "Maaaan, whatever with that phony shit, clearly mofos dirk dillgered you past YOUR limits and now you see your standing and feel shame but you thought you was going to "win"

Young shorty now ignores everything that in her mind doesn't have her beating my baby mamas, to her winning there is having a baby with me, not for baby-child-to persons sake, just to win.

Told her last night after we came from show for her bornday, "you making me a memory, I'm just trying to make it as pleasant as possible in the end."

Devil voice was like "Don't say nothing, just do what you do and let her do what she do!!!!!!!!"

iframe>

juss be truthful, don't try to put as much energy in the situation, play it cool and laid back and enjoy the segment.. the problem is people tend to put to much energy into something that dosen't deserve it and some people don't understand that many situations are juss segments..whether a few hrs, weeks, months, yrs, decades most relationships, fuck buddies, friends with benefits are juss segments that will eventually end... some do not some last longer than others but when it's all said and done u let that shit play out and let her be the reason it fucks up..if their smart they'll play their position rite if they don't keep it moving and let them realize how important ur presence was/is

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
Not for nothing and not a pleasant thought for us fellas but keeping it real, every female once aware of the "gangbang concept" is gangbang curious.

Every one of them.:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
juss be truthful, don't try to put as much energy in the situation, play it cool and laid back and enjoy the segment.. the problem is people tend to put to much energy into something that dosen't deserve it and some people don't understand that many situations are juss segments..whether a few hrs, weeks, months, yrs, decades most relationships, fuck buddies, friends with benefits are juss segments that will eventually end... some do not some last longer than others but when it's all said and done u let that shit play out and let her be the reason it fucks up..if their smart they'll play their position rite if they don't keep it moving and let them realize how important ur presence was/is

That shit make perfect sense and I can compartmentalize it however I am a passionate person, I FEEL my causes and that's why I fail at doing as you say even though I know it, I hate FAILING at anything, it disturbs me, especially people.

My poison, and ill part is the last, they never ever really leave, no matter what their situation it seems I'm always recyclable which pisses me off even more for various reasons.

Yes I should enjoy youngin and ride it out to my expiration date which I've used before, haa but I really be feeling like I person not improving under my "watch" is like squandered time and I should just live in the moment.

Butt us Libras are space people always off somewhere even when present. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
Worst part is we are OPEN to all types of "situations" where a person don't have to hide shit or lie to us but these bitches are dedicated to always thinking everything is "word-fencing double talk"

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That shit make perfect sense and I can compartmentalize it however I am a passionate person, I FEEL my causes and that's why I fail at doing as you say even though I know it, I hate FAILING at anything, it disturbs me, especially people.

My poison, and ill part is the last, they never ever really leave, no matter what their situation it seems I'm always recyclable which pisses me off even more for various reasons.

Yes I should enjoy youngin and ride it out to my expiration date which I've used before, haa but I really be feeling like I person not improving under my "watch" is like squandered time and I should just live in the moment.

Butt us Libras are space people always off somewhere even when present. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

lol i understand bro.. as far as the improving under your watch..they all improve in some way or another maybe not to ur liking but ur mark is there.. as far as always coming back it's because ur presence was obviously the best and had the biggest impact to them they juss can't comprehend to fully allowing themselves to listen..truss ur situation sounds similar to dealing with people in my bizz and outside of it..juss accept humans will be humans no matter how sad and painful that can be..imma clown so i fully accepted it and let it humor me

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hear "Who hurt you?" all the damn time. Thang is, i've seen too much. I've traveled all over the world, and I've lived in 5 different cities, and I've just learned that females do not practice what they preach. They are the biggest hypocrites. At least men are straight dogs, but women are content to be undercover hoes. That aint hate, that reality. My dude dating a flight attendant. I just looked at him..:smh: He just don't know! Dudes tell you they are grimy, females hide it. All a man needs to know about any female is she WILL do that shit! She HAS done that shit! And she cheats more than you think she does! They get the benefit of the doubt on everything they fuck up in life, while men are shit on for doing the same thing. Men just used to it and don't deny it, thats why we are able to live with the shit we do, right or wrong.

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
I hear "Who hurt you?" all the damn time. Thang is, i've seen too much. I've traveled all over the world, and I've lived in 5 different cities, and I've just learned that females do not practice what they preach. They are the biggest hypocrites. At least men are straight dogs, but women are content to be undercover hoes. That aint hate, that reality. My dude dating a flight attendant. I just looked at him..:smh: He just don't know! Dudes tell you they are grimy, females hide it. All a man needs to know about any female is she WILL do that shit! She HAS done that shit! And she cheats more than you think she does! They get the benefit of the doubt on everything they fuck up in life, while men are shit on for doing the same thing. Men just used to it and don't deny it, thats why we are able to live with the shit we do, right or wrong.

EXACTLY!!

I'm like "Bitch you FILTHY and love it, COOL! LET'S BE FILTHY THEN!!!

Then they want to do exact opposite and be on some reform shit like "NO, I want you to respect me or claim me and make me feel "acceptable"

MOFO I CAN"T DO THAT, YOU KNOW YOU FILTHY AND NO AMOUNT OF DOCTORING THAT UP IS GOING TO CHANGE HOW YOU KNOW YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF!! And once the freakshow come out it don't go back in! Like pandora's box, once she got a taste of her hoe-ism that shit going to do covert operations by any means necessary to make sure it finds a way to get lived out while maintaining the "decent" image.

Every chick know everyone of her other chicks is a filthy smutmeister just like she is, they the ultimate illuminati with just keeping it hidden but you see the little nuances and shit how they are when they have their men with them. Bitches be grilling each other quick if someone get a little too friendly, touchy, talkative with their dude.

Me i';m like "Fuck that, you filthy, let us just be what we are, don't try to pseudo-roleplay transform when I'm around, fuck that! He fucked in the stairwell of such in such, bitch come on, we going to my dr office stairwell to do our thing. Don't get shy now! Let me LIVE TOO!"

:smh::smh::smh::angry::angry::lol::lol:

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Regarding understanding women, my buddy says "sometimes knowing too much is worst than not knowing at all."

You just can't let it make you bitter, which is easy to do once you catch on to it. After you've gotten that out of your system and realize it's human nature things get a lot easier.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EXACTLY!!

Then they want to do exact opposite and be on some reform shit like "NO, I want you to respect me or claim me and make me feel "acceptable"

MOFO I CAN"T DO THAT, YOU KNOW YOU FILTHY AND NO AMOUNT OF DOCTORING THAT UP IS GOING TO CHANGE HOW YOU KNOW YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF!! And once the freakshow come out it don't go back in! Like pandora's box, once she got a taste of her hoe-ism that shit going to do covert operations by any means necessary to make sure it finds a way to get lived out while maintaining the "decent" image.

Every chick know everyone of her other chicks is a filthy smutmeister just like she is, they the ultimate illuminati with just keeping it hidden but you see the little nuances and shit how they are when they have their men with them. Bitches be grilling each other quick if someone get a little too friendly, touchy, talkative with their dude.

Me i';m like "Fuck that, you filthy, let us just be what we are, don't try to pseudo-roleplay transform when I'm around, fuck that! He fucked in the stairwell of such in such, bitch come on, we going to my dr office stairwell to do our thing. Don't get shy now! Let me LIVE TOO!"

Yup! Too many simp dudes these days. Dudes that are afraid to degrade a broad verbally or sexually are married by age 25.:lol: I used to go straight at married women. :smh:..married females get it in! Broads with dudes deployed overseas...:smh: They stay in the clubs! If you imply to a woman that you won't demand too much of her sexually, she automatically loses respect for you if you she was about to let you smash and dash. Bitches away on business or travel want to be smutted out. Why would a bitch fly all the way to the islands, to be kissed on the neck, petted and put to sleep? Pull her hair, smack that ass, dig her the fuck out! Don't ask! Try to put pinky in the stink-stink! The dude that gave her some spending money asks permission; YOU just nut on her face and see how she reacts. Soon as bitch tell me she works for a charity or volouteers at the church, I'm thinking about hitting her in the BOOP!:lol:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

iframe>

Crazy right, when you watch them do "FREE WILL" they be fucking up, everything an accident on their part or mistake but on PURPOSE on your part or you cosigned someone else behavior.

When you put heel to neck to chill them out with the regimen or chastisements then you're the bad guy and Debbie downer.

When you say fuck it, do you. Then you're uncaring, meanwhile the bitch jump at each situation from the poorest critical thinking decision making choice possible and then cry wolf if caught or shit blow up in face and if get away with it, she gleefully can't wait to brag to her other bitches.

Pretty bitches are the absolute worst, hands down....I will learn my lesson one day I guess. :smh::smh::smh::smh::lol::lol:

Not for nothing and not a pleasant thought for us fellas but keeping it real, every female once aware of the "gangbang concept" is gangbang curious.

Every one of them.:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Worst part is we are OPEN to all types of "situations" where a person don't have to hide shit or lie to us but these bitches are dedicated to always thinking everything is "word-fencing double talk"

lol i understand bro.. as far as the improving under your watch..they all improve in some way or another maybe not to ur liking but ur mark is there.. as far as always coming back it's because ur presence was obviously the best and had the biggest impact to them they juss can't comprehend to fully allowing themselves to listen..truss ur situation sounds similar to dealing with people in my bizz and outside of it..juss accept humans will be humans no matter how sad and painful that can be..imma clown so i fully accepted it and let it humor me

EXACTLY!!

Yup! Too many simp dudes these days. Dudes that are afraid to degrade a broad verbally or sexually are married by age 25.:lol: I used to go straight at married women. :smh:..married females get it in! Broads with dudes deployed overseas...:smh: They stay in the clubs! If you imply to a woman that you won't demand too much of her sexually, she automatically loses respect for you if you she was about to let you smash and dash. Bitches away on business or travel want to be smutted out. Why would a bitch fly all the way to the islands, to be kissed on the neck, petted and put to sleep? Pull her hair, smack that ass, dig her the fuck out! Don't ask! Try to put pinky in the stink-stink! The dude that gave her some spending money asks permission; YOU just nut on her face and see how she reacts. Soon as bitch tell me she works for a charity or volouteers at the church, I'm thinking about hitting her in the BOOP!:lol:
brilliant_cut_jewels_by_The_5.jpg

Didn't highlight them but they all over the place. I swear being a libra makes acquiring chicks relatively easy but dealing with them can sometimes be a pain in the ass!:lol:

* two cents *

london

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

True

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

iframe>

EXACTLY!!

brilliant_cut_jewels_by_The_5.jpg

Didn't highlight them but they all over the place. I swear being a libra makes acquiring chicks relatively easy but dealing with them can sometimes be a pain in the ass!:lol:

* two cents *

and there we have it fellaz!! :lol::lol::lol: good thread so far:yes::yes:

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yup. and even waaaaaaaaaaaay before instagram, they were doing this shit in Hollywood, i remember reading about a hollywood producer, the one whose life was portrayed in the movie ACES BARREL or something like that, with Alicia keys and Taraji, supposedly he used to take shits, and come out and have some girls lick his ass clean, but peep this, not even for money, but for coke.
and yall also remember the Sultan of Brunei? he was pimping out beauty pageants waaaaaaaaaay before instagram. i guess now they're turning to instagram because it's cheaper to fly some fly bitch out from miami to dubai than it is to arrange for miss america to come out there.

:eek:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Any hashtags worth getting trended? Here's some for starters ...

:lol:

- #TheyStayGettingDirtySanchez'd
- #InstaCompliancy
- #InstaDirtySanchezingThemselves
- #TheseHoesAin'tGotNoShame
- #SometimesYouJustHavetoLaugh
- #ShowDeezInstaHoesTheMoney
- #InstagramModelsOckingThemselves

:lol:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
When kind of a world do we live in, when you can flip a dude shitting in your mouth into a "win"?