Interview: Joe Rogan Experience vs Terrence Howard (Katt Pt 2)talking redesigning the periodic table, memories inside the womb

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don't let that human side f*ck with you bro.

That man ain't about to concede sh*t

Just sit back and watch the show.

It's embarrassing on so many levels. Rogan enabled and then brought a guy on his show who called him an idiot for 15 minutes while Rogan subtly agreed.

And Terrance can't even see it, which says a lot about how far gone he is. Shit is wild.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's embarrassing on so many levels. Rogan enabled and then brought a guy on his show who called him an idiot for 15 minutes while Rogan subtly agreed.

And Terrance can't even see it, which says a lot about how far gone he is. Shit is wild.

Post of the year nomination Mayne.

No one else has mentioned THAT part.

All of sudden Rogan was an expert mathematician able to agree and confirm the guests points.

Where was ALL that the first time?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Post of the year nomination Mayne.

No one else has mentioned THAT part.

All of sudden Rogan was an expert mathematician able to agree and confirm the guests points.

Where was ALL that the first time?

Exactly. Which is why I was so annoyed about the whole shit in the first place.

Howard is a fool, but I hate that he made himself a fool on this level in front of Rogan who I have zero respect for. He white mayned Terrance right in his face.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
KABOOM.

It's interesting Tyson chose to do his own video and not go on Rogan to school T Howard.

Because Tyson knows not to put his credibility on the line by attending such a show. Plus, NDT is a professor. He doesn’t need to be validated or agreed with my some like Rogan who tends to agree with anyone that sounds like they know what they are talking about.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Howard is a fool, but I hate that he made himself a fool on this level in front of Rogan who I have zero respect for. He white mayned Terrance right in his face.

^^^^^

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Because Tyson knows not to put his credibility on the line by attending such a show. Plus, NDT is a professor. He doesn’t need to be validated or agreed with my some like Rogan who tends to agree with anyone that sounds like they know what they are taking about.

Thoughts on this guy?

Eric Weinstein holds a PhD in mathematical physics from Harvard University and is a member of the Galileo Project research team.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
He is extremely smart and more than likely has a Genius IQ level.

Some laugh at him but you have to be a bit crazy to be a great scientist. Imagine sitting around the table and someone said

“Mayne, one day I am going to fly to the moon and have a portable phone that can take pictures, pull up any information that you want in seconds and has a touchscreen”

People would be like he crazy. I am glad he is challenging science which is great and how many discoveries are made.

Currently many of his theories have been proven wrong but that’s fine. You only need to be right once. The greatest minds get proven wrong all the time. We be so hard on our people for trying to do things better.

You Trusted him?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@4 Dimensional

Have you ever had a STUDENT like this?

As an educator is this type of "student" inspiring or frustrating?

is Terrance "smart" ?

They are usually not confident enough to challenge me in class because they don’t have nobody to reinforce them.

Howard is confident, which is great but he is very miseducated. If he could accept a lot of principles, he’d be able to maximize in potential. He’s actually limiting himself.

I think he’s capable, but he’s stuck in his ways.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
He says he has 93 patents ....

This site says he only has 3.....

The 3rd one is wild.

Batshit crazy!

If we were to apply the foolproof 1x1=2 Mayne Mathematics formula to these numbers they'll all come out 100% accurate (or 200% accurate in Mayne Mathematics.)

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And MONETIZING all of it it!! Don't forget that part..... Rogan got a bag off the enabling interview and he'll get another one off of this one!!

Just like a cac

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And MONETIZING all of it it!! Don't forget that part..... Rogan got a bag off the enabling interview and he'll get another one off of this one!!

Just like a cac

Absolutely. Good point.

Shouldn't Terrence's genius level intellect(which even several bgol members have acknowledged lol) have let him know that he was being used by that little midget man child?

It should but he was too concerned about spreading his nonsense. He got used something terrible and clowned in the process. and he can’t even see it.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Absolutely. Good point.

It should but he was too concerned about spreading his nonsense. He got used something terrible and clowned in the process. and he can’t even see it.
The worst part is Joe and Eric exchanging glances and chuckles while Terrence goes off on clearly insane unfounded tangents, Kind of made me feel bad for Terrence. I've never seen someone get made fun of to their face so much while being completely oblivious, kind of reminded me of this sad shit

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The worst part is Joe and Eric exchanging glances and chuckles while Terrence goes off on clearly insane unfounded tangents, Kind of made me feel bad for Terrence. I've never seen someone get made fun of to their face so much while being completely oblivious, kind of reminded me of this sad shit

Howard is like that poor fella there and the other kat from the NDT rebuttal thread. :lol:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BRUH!!!

That shit was soooo fucking sad!!!

That dude blew up his life over THAT?!!!

DAMN