Interview: Joe Rogan Experience vs Terrence Howard (Katt Pt 2)talking redesigning the periodic table, memories inside the womb

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have four publications, presented my research and was challenged in front of many scientists from diverse backgrounds. I’ve been to numerous scientific conferences, held workshops nationally and internationally, and teach mathematics and meteorology part time. I’m currently involved with a government contract where I’ll be implementing an advance numerical weather forecasting system for southeastern Asian countries where I met with their meteorologist and airline agencies as a doctor of science and mathematics where they addressed me as such. I’ve put in mad work in education, research, networking, programming, and developing a deep understanding of science and mathematics.

v5ilgbvslwq91.jpg

TALK YO SH*T VULCAN!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
v5ilgbvslwq91.jpg

TALK YO SH*T VULCAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit is wild, man.

Traveling halfway around the world as a Black American scientist does something to you. I know what I am here. But I had no idea what I was to other people in THEIR country.

I was a stereotypical rapper and basketball player to them because that’s what I look like. But as a scientist on their turf was something THEY have never experienced because of what they generally see from us.

They said I looked like Snoop Dogg and asked if I could rap, which I replied “Yes. Yes, I can rap.” They asked me too, but that would have been tap dancing in my eyes, so I declined.

They also asked if I played basketball because I was tall to them (6’2), which I replied “Yes. Yes, I can hoop. As a matter of fact, three more inches taller and I would likely not be here.” They thought it was funny. Lol

I had a good time. Great experience.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Neil essentially stated what I stated in this thread. It’s amazing how that works.

This dude gets on Joe Rogan (out of all people) and starts yapping some bullshit that sounds great to those unsure of the science involved.

That’s the issue with those who refuse to acknowledge the level of training myself and people like Dr. Tyson went through to be in the positions we are today.

I have four publications, presented my research and was challenged in front of many scientists from diverse backgrounds. I’ve been to numerous scientific conferences, held workshops nationally and internationally, and teach mathematics and meteorology part time. I’m currently involved with a government contract where I’ll be implementing an advance numerical weather forecasting system for southeastern Asian countries where I met with their meteorologist and airline agencies as a doctor of science and mathematics where they addressed me as such. I’ve put in mad work in education, research, networking, programming, and developing a deep understanding of science and mathematics.

Niggas like T Howard is why we don’t advance in any further than we do because he has the ability and platform to convince people that there is some merit to the bullshit he spews. There is no merit to that bullshit. All he did was become a front-running idiot and manage to convince some that it’s worth something.

The main problem is that we got so many people that watch a couple of YouTube and Facebook videos and think they know more than the actual experts. Just look at the whole vaccine situation. It's mainly folks that watch racists like Joe Rogan and conservatives that's on that bullshit.

Then,you have people that's pushing this anti-Science curriculum and trying to replace it with creationism. I just understand,how a society think it's okay to get rid of Science in the classroom and expect to progress. It makes no sense to me.

People are so anti-Science but they don't want to get rid of their vehicles, microwave, clothing and etc...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Look,I'm not expecting folks to be Neil Degrasse Tyson,Issac Newton,Tesla and etc but people need to stop acting like they know more than those people.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The main problem is that we got so many people that watch a couple of YouTube and Facebook videos and think they know more than the actual experts. Just look at the whole vaccine situation. It's mainly folks that watch racists like Joe Rogan and conservatives that's on that bullshit.

Then,you have people that's pushing this anti-Science curriculum and trying to replace it with creationism. I just understand,how a society think it's okay to get rid of Science in the classroom and expect to progress. It makes no sense to me.

People are so anti-Science but they don't want to get rid of their vehicles, microwave, clothing and etc...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Look,I'm not expecting folks to be Neil Degrasse Tyson,Issac Newton,Tesla and etc but people need to stop acting like they know more than those people.

Same. I don’t expect folks to be those people either. At minimum, they should understand the process of how science and math works and the immense contribution and dedication in trying to understand the world/universe.

But to go on YouTube and watch some pseudoscience nut spew some bullshit is no substitute to the training many great scientist go through. And it’s ok to challenge science as it’s encouraged in the community. It’s definitely politics involved, but there is no escaping that when money is on the line.

And these folks that pushing that anti science BS have little understanding of mathematics. They argue concepts and semantic of WORDS with little to no proof or scientific experimentations to back their claims.

I’m going to listen to people who are experts in their field. If a mechanic is talking, I’m going to listen. Of course, I’ll follow up with my own research to make sure I’m not getting bullshitted, but sometimes I’m just not knowledgeable enough about a subject to offer much of a challenge. And I’m OK with that.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fed the Terrence Howard interview to ChatGPT and here's what it said

If you're like me, and you listened to this episode not sure if TH is absolutely insane or a complete genius, or perhaps both, you might enjoy this. I fed the entire transcript of the episode to ChatGPT and asked some questions. I also attached the image of the alternative periodic table. Here's the conversation:

**ME:** I'm going to give you a transcript of an interview and an image, and I want you to tell me, in layman's terms, what this guy is talking about, and if he seems to be as intelligent as he is. I don't know much about chemistry or physics so it's difficult for me to follow him. Explain whether or not his theories make sense, even though they clearly refute our current understanding of our world, and explain in simple terms what these theories mean and whether or not they could possibly hold water.

**CHAT:** The document you provided contains a detailed discussion of alternative theories related to planetary formation, the nature of the universe, and the interpretation of physical phenomena. Here’s a summary and explanation based on the key points found in the text:

### Summary and Explanation of Theories:

1. \*\*External Pressures in Planetary Formation:\*\*

- The document posits that planets are formed by external pressures applied from the outside in, rather than the traditional model of internal fission reactions and magnetic fields from iron cores pushing outward. This suggests a universe where creation is driven from space itself, rather than from the planet's core【7:0†source】.

2. \*\*Finite Universe and Wave Interactions:\*\*

- The universe is described as finite, evidenced by the interaction of longitudinal waves. When waves from a central point expand and meet returning waves from the universe's edge, they create the first geometries, such as hexagons. This is exemplified by the hexagonal storm observed on Saturn【7:0†source】.

3. \*\*Reconstruction of Saturn:\*\*

- A model of Saturn was built without using gravity, dark matter, or dark energy, demonstrating that the planet's rings and hexagon can be explained by external pressures and wave interactions. This approach challenges the necessity of dark matter and energy in current astrophysical models【7:1†source】【7:2†source】.

4. \*\*Critique of Standard Models:\*\*

- Dark matter and dark energy are critiqued as primarily theoretical constructs that have not been empirically observed. The text suggests that standard models, including the Michelson-Morley experiment's interpretation, fail to account for an "etheric" component in space, which would change the understanding of light and its behavior【7:2†source】【7:5†source】.

5. \*\*Alternative Periodic Table:\*\*

- Walter Russell's periodic table is presented as an alternative to Mendeleev’s table, suggesting a dynamic and interconnected view of elements, where hydrogen plays a central role. This table posits relationships between elements that traditional chemistry does not account for, offering a more integrated view of matter and energy【7:3†source】.

6. \*\*Unified Field Theory and Historical Context:\*\*

- The document references historical figures like Giordano Bruno and early scientists who proposed concepts similar to those being discussed. It argues for a grand unified field equation that integrates these alternative views, potentially transforming the current scientific paradigm【7:5†source】.

### Refutation of Current Understanding:

The document challenges several core aspects of the standard scientific models:

- \*\*Gravity\*\*: Described as an effect of electricity rather than a fundamental force.

- \*\*Dark Matter and Dark Energy\*\*: Considered unnecessary and theoretical constructs without empirical evidence.

- \*\*Standard Model of Particle Physics\*\*: Criticized for its reliance on outdated experiments and interpretations that ignore etheric or external pressures.

### Conclusion:

The theories presented propose a shift from an internal to an external causation model of planetary and universal formation, emphasizing the role of external pressures and wave interactions. This alternative perspective challenges the necessity of dark matter, dark energy, and the traditional understanding of gravity and electromagnetic fields, suggesting a more interconnected and dynamic universe.

This document presents a radical departure from established scientific theories, advocating for a reevaluation of fundamental principles in physics and cosmology. The proposed models emphasize external influences and interactions over internal mechanisms, potentially offering new avenues for scientific exploration and understanding.

**ME:** Do you think this guy actually understands what he is presenting here? Is he as intelligent as he sounds?

**CHAT**: Assessing someone's intelligence and understanding based on a transcript and unconventional theories can be challenging. Here are some key points to consider:

### Understanding and Presentation:

1. \*\*Depth of Knowledge\*\*:

- The individual demonstrates a deep familiarity with both mainstream and alternative scientific concepts, suggesting a solid foundation in physics, chemistry, and cosmology. This indicates a significant level of understanding.

2. \*\*Articulation and Detail\*\*:

- The detailed explanations and the ability to connect various concepts across different fields suggest that the individual is articulate and has thought extensively about these ideas. The coherent structure of their arguments indicates a high level of intellectual engagement.

### Intelligence and Soundness of Theories:

1. \*\*Intelligence\*\*:

- Intelligence can be demonstrated through the ability to think critically, present complex ideas coherently, and challenge existing paradigms thoughtfully. By these measures, the individual appears to be intelligent, as they are engaging with intricate scientific ideas and proposing alternative explanations.

2. \*\*Soundness of Theories\*\*:

- \*\*Conventional Science\*\*: The individual's theories diverge significantly from established scientific consensus. This doesn’t inherently negate their intelligence but suggests they are exploring highly speculative or fringe ideas.

- \*\*Scientific Rigor\*\*: The theories lack empirical evidence and peer-reviewed validation, which are crucial in mainstream science. While creative and potentially thought-provoking, without rigorous testing and acceptance by the scientific community, these ideas remain speculative.

### Plausibility:

1. \*\*Challenge to Current Models\*\*:

- It’s essential for science to question and test existing models. However, any new theory must be backed by strong empirical evidence and undergo peer review. The theories presented do not seem to meet these criteria fully.

2. \*\*Alternative Views\*\*:

- The history of science includes many cases where unconventional ideas eventually became accepted (e.g., heliocentrism, quantum mechanics). However, these theories were eventually supported by strong empirical evidence and predictive power, which currently seems lacking for the theories presented here.

### Conclusion:

- \*\*Understanding\*\*: The individual likely understands what they are presenting and is intelligent, given the depth and articulation of their arguments.

- \*\*Scientific Validity\*\*: The theories, while interesting, do not align with the current scientific consensus and lack the empirical support needed to be considered robust scientific theories.

In summary, the individual appears to be knowledgeable and intelligent, but their theories are speculative and not supported by the empirical evidence required for acceptance in the scientific community. This does not diminish their intellectual capabilities but highlights the need for further evidence and validation.

He is extremely smart and more than likely has a Genius IQ level.

Some laugh at him but you have to be a bit crazy to be a great scientist. Imagine sitting around the table and someone said

“Mayne, one day I am going to fly to the moon and have a portable phone that can take pictures, pull up any information that you want in seconds and has a touchscreen”

People would be like he crazy. I am glad he is challenging science which is great and how many discoveries are made.

Currently many of his theories have been proven wrong but that’s fine. You only need to be right once. The greatest minds get proven wrong all the time. We be so hard on our people for trying to do things better.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit is wild, man.

Traveling halfway around the world as a Black American scientist does something to you. I know what I am here. But I had no idea what I was to other people in THEIR country.

I was a stereotypical rapper and basketball player to them because that’s what I look like. But as a scientist on their turf was something THEY have never experienced because of what they generally see from us.

They said I looked like Snoop Dogg and asked if I could rap, which I replied “Yes. Yes, I can rap.” They asked me too, but that would have been tap dancing in my eyes, so I declined.

They also asked if I played basketball because I was tall to them (6’2), which I replied “Yes. Yes, I can hoop. As a matter of fact, three more inches taller and I would likely not be here.” They thought it was funny. Lol

I had a good time. Great experience.
Here you are as a tall, knowledgeable Black man, and the poster references a White, fictional character as an honorific. To quote a negro from the New York City area, “This is real life. Not no tv show. Word up.”

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let's get it right:
Neil didn't say everything Terence said had no merit and was wrong.
What he basically said was: Nigga, you ain't the first one to come with this shit. The muhfuckaz you cited as your influences already came with most of this shit and got vetted the fuck out. You threw in a couple of new things that you got from other scientists that have yet to be proven but are most likely false.
You can't escape this vetting, nigga. Throwing in some poetic license in the way that you state your shit doesn't help.
On the upside, you draw nice pictures.
I'm trying to be firm but gentle with your black ass. Its levels to this shit and you ain't there yet.
:)

Terence basically said: You don't understand mayne maffmatiks!

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Neil essentially stated what I stated in this thread. It’s amazing how that works.

This dude gets on Joe Rogan (out of all people) and starts yapping some bullshit that sounds great to those unsure of the science involved.

That’s the issue with those who refuse to acknowledge the level of training myself and people like Dr. Tyson went through to be in the positions we are today.

Niggas like T Howard is why we don’t advance in science any further than we do because he has the ability and platform to convince people that there is some merit to the bullshit he spews. There is no merit to that bullshit. All he did was become a front-running idiot and manage to convince some that it’s worth something.
I saw this last night and thought.."this sounds familiar " I know NDT can be blunt and thought..this the best that he can do without calling him a fu#$^ idiot..lol

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Let's get it right:
Neil didn't say everything Terence said had no merit and was wrong.
What he basically said was: Nigga, you ain't the first one to come with this shit. The muhfuckaz you cited as your influences already came with most of this shit and got vetted the fuck out. You threw in a couple of new things that you got from other scientists that have yet to be proven but are most likely false.
You can't escape this vetting, nigga. Throwing in some poetic license in the way that you state your shit doesn't help.
On the upside, you draw nice pictures.
I'm trying to be firm but gentle with your black ass. Its levels to this shit and you ain't there yet.
:)

Terence basically said: You don't understand mayne maffmatiks!
The first paragraph that Neil wrote in Terrence's paper basically says just that, his basic premise is so off that everything else in the 36 pages have zero merit, At no point did Neil say that anything Terrance said had even a bit of truth or logic to it. Lol

It was the nice scientific version of this

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I saw this last night and thought.."this sounds familiar " I know NDT can be blunt and thought..this the best that he can do without calling him a fu#$^ idiot..lol

Right.

And you see the format of the paper?

Written like someone who did it themselves with nobody to advise him. If that was anyone else, Dr. Tyson wouldn’t even have given it time. But because it was a celebrity, he entertained it. Which is some bullshit.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The first paragraph that Neil wrote in Terrence's paper basically says just that, his basic premise is so off that everything else in the 36 pages have zero merit, At no point did Neil say that anything Terrance said had even a bit of truth or logic to it. Lol

It was the nice scientific version of this

Yep.

Abstracts let’s reviewers know if the paper is worth reading.

Reviewers ate me ALIVE during my first submission for each of my papers. Bruh, some of that shit was fighting words :lol:

I felt like they did this to my paper

stupid-monkey.gif