Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Comrade.....if you don't think I am not paying attention to all of it....

You are sadly mistaken.

If you don't think I weighed Alsobrooks vs Hogan. You are sadly mistaken. And by the time I reach the booth I will know what's going on with everyone for my issues and concerns.

But guess what Comrade.....name me the Repug in today's political climate that is NOT parroting Trump's bullshit and then maybe I ll consider not pulling the lever D.

FOHWTBS.

Putting up Malcolm X as if Malcolm would piss on Trump if he was on fire.

You need to pick a slur and stick with it. Comrade and Repug are two very different sides of the political aisle. It's amusing how you employ the COINTELPRO tactic of labelling a Black movement as "Communist" or "Russian" in order to discredit. Maybe I'll call you J Edgar from now on.

And thanks for admitting that you are a political chump. You put the Democrats first and they put you last, as Malcolm said.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You need to pick a slur and stick with it. Comrade and Repug are two very different sides of the political aisle. It's amusing how you employ the COINTELPRO tactic of labelling a Black movement as "Communist" or "Russian" in order to discredit. Maybe I'll call you J Edgar from now on.

And thanks for admitting that you are a political chump. You put the Democrats first and they put you last, as Malcolm said.

:lol: .....Comrade is calling out the Russian bots.

Wake up.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
only beta males and dizzy dykes, want leadership that NOBODY in the world

respects..netanyahu does whatever the fuck he wants when weak ass democrats are in charge...

Not the case with Trump....Real Kniggas Know Real Bosses, whether you like him or not, trump is

A boss... and Hindu harris is just a dick suckin ho, that sucked that right dicks to get where she is aT.

JUST LIKE THEM SORORITIES TRAIN THEM HOES HOW TO DO..
A boss that looked like Reek standing next to his actual boss Putin. Or a boss that moved the US Embassy because a donor told him to. Or maybe a boss that gets his ass kicked by Nancy and Kamala. He need to sit his boss ass down somewhere.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
No wonder the OP hates prosecutors. Imagine losing 2 years of your freedom simply because you're a dumb fucking asshole.

YOUTUBE VID SICKO ‘FESSES​

By
Bruce Golding
Published Dec. 19, 2008, 7:14 a.m. ET

The black-masked “Trashman” who posted YouTube videos claiming he’d poisoned Gerber baby food said he’s “just an entertainer,” before pleading guilty to a federal charge yesterday.
Under a deal with prosecutors, Anton Dunn faces 21 to 27 months behind bars for his twisted hoax, which led panicked parents to contact the baby-food maker.
Dunn, 43, boasted in his YouTube videos that four babies had already died from eating tainted mush, and that it was “too late” to do anything because other bottles were already on store shelves.
“Honestly, I did not mean to threaten nobody directly,” Dunn told Judge Lawrence McKenna before pleading guilty to transmitting threats in interstate commerce in Manhattan federal court.
Prosecutor Seetha Ramachandran said evidence in the case included Dunn’s computer and the black ski mask he wore in the videos.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
:lol: .....Comrade is calling out the Russian bots.

Wake up.

J Edgar got triggered once I dropped some real Black American history on you, huh?

The only bots I'm calling out are you Demobots!!

ObamaBot_2.0-2920x2944.jpg
095809f4c0944f44bea20670710ff017.webp

Black Voters Are So Loyal That Their Issues Get Ignored

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/black-voters-are-so-loyal-that-their-issues-get-ignored/

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah this is the Trashman that kept posting them musty ass hoes. I don't know why he insists on using a version of Billy Slowhands name since he isn't paying for a membership. I guess his original names are banned.

Fam, just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more WILD. The INFAMOUS GERBER BABY FOOD THREAT HOAX-STER is the OP:

"Anton Dunn, calling himself "Trashman," posted a video of himself on in April claiming to have "disciples" working for the company who spiked Gerber baby food with cyanide and rat poison."

COT DAMN!!