Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Is it that hard to make money in RE anymore? I remember my uncle made a quick 80k about 10 years ago buying and selling a home in Orlando but I'm guessing the profit margins aren't there anymore.

Seems to be cuz all these cats hustling dudes.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Envy was the only over-talking, I guess we saw two different videos. Envy was trying to 'play' Tony and then get off the live real quick. Envy ain't slick, cause Tony came with the facts.
nah tony is stubborn
he is right but he not making the right moves

DixonBawls

Rising Star
Registered
The whole ‘flipping’ concept has always puzzled me. Real estate is a long term investment. I’ve owned real estate for almost 20 years. Multiple properties. You ain’t flipping shit but mortgage/maintenace/property taxes. The trick is to get a basis. So am I gonna sell my property, with a 3.25% interest rate for $25-50k profit? In this market?
I think what Envy and Caesar does is buy ran down houses in fucked up cities for dirt cheap. They rehab them then rent them shits out to low income people making slow passive income.
I'm sure even after they somewhat fix them up the houses are still trash. Someone who's getting section 8 might not really care about the discrepancies and it might be a upgrade from living in the PJs

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think what Envy and Caesar does is buy ran down houses in fucked up cities for dirt cheap. They rehab them then rent them shits out to low income people making slow passive income.
I'm sure even after they somewhat fix them up the houses are still trash. Someone who's getting section 8 might not really care about the discrepancies and it might be a upgrade from living in the PJs
There is no such thing as passive income when it comes to low-income or section 8. On of my friends compared house flipping as playing the board game Monopoly and constantly giving away your properties. In the end, you just looking for ‘GO’ money.

Last edited:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, Tony is clout chasing

He could have contacted Envy since he knows him. Instead he wanted the clicks and views

He's faking pretending like he cares.
Shut up bitch
Tony made it clear that he doesn’t know Envy and never had his number
He’s trying to help people who have no voice because he was once in a similar position
You remain one of the biggest idiots on this site

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it that hard to make money in RE anymore? I remember my uncle made a quick 80k about 10 years ago buying and selling a home in Orlando but I'm guessing the profit margins aren't there anymore.

Seems to be cuz all these cats hustling dudes.

People lack patience & want to get rich quick. Thats why these so called gurus will always have people lined up to give them money. I been in the real estate game for over a decade now, the shit isn't rocket science but your definitilely not going to be a millionaire within a couple of deals like they try to convince people. Real estate is a long game.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
People lack patience & want to get rich quick. Thats why these so called gurus will always have people lined up to give them money. I been in the real estate game for over a decade now, the shit isn't rocket science but your definitilely not going to be a millionaire within a couple of deals like they try to convince people. Real estate is a long game.
Agreed with all you said can I just add people hate reading and founding out the info for themselves.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Shut up bitch
Tony made it clear that he doesn’t know Envy and never had his number
He’s trying to help people who have no voice because he was once in a similar position
You remain one of the biggest idiots on this site

Shut up bitch?

You little insecure peon. I'd fuck up you and and your faggot daddy and your bald headed fat momma. Who the fuck are you talking too?

He's trying to help people? Muthafucka please, you're just like the suckers that get scammed. Dumb and gullible.

He's doing this out of the kindness of his heart. :lol:

Bless your retarded ass

Last edited:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shut up bitch?

You little insecure peon. I'd fuck up you and and your faggot daddy and your bald headed fat momma. Who the fuck are you talking too?

He's trying to help people? Muthafucka please, you're just like the suckers that get scammed. Dumb and gullible.

He's doing this out of the kindness of his heart. :lol:

Bless your retarded ass
As expected. An estrogen filled, narcissistic response, from BGOLs resident pussyhole
The fact that some posters think you’re a woman, says everything

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
If you're working with cash, have deep pockets, a connection with the city for permits, and a standby renovation crew yes. If not, unless it's a steal and doesn't need much work I personally wouldn't fuck around. Don't believe these youtube fucks and people with tv shows. They aren't the norm.

Rental units might be a better thing for most people. Especially if you live in the primary and the tenants pay all the bills.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
As expected. An estrogen filled, narcissistic response, from BGOLs resident pussyhole
The fact that some posters think you’re a woman, says everything

Retarded muthafucka, how the the fuck are you going to come at me sideways when I wasn't even responding to you in the first place and then start crying like a bitch, because your low IQ ass can't have civil adult discussions?

Yeah Yeah...I'm a woman, never heard that original shit before unfunny muthafucka.

Fact is, I'd beat the shit of your bitch ass, point blank period. Watch who the fuck you're talking too, because you'll see the old me.