Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Retarded muthafucka, how the the fuck are you going to come at me sideways when I wasn't even responding to you in the first place and then start crying like a bitch, because your low IQ ass can't have civil adult discussions?

Yeah Yeah...I'm a woman, never heard that original shit before unfunny muthafucka.

Fact is, I'd beat the shit of your bitch ass, point blank period. Watch who the fuck you're talking too, because you'll see the old me.
Damn you’re emotional as hell. Im sure you were snapping your fingers in a Z motion as you typed that

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No,I protect women and children, not grown ass men trying to score off get rich quick schemes.
Huh? Your logic doesn't make any sense, Envy's partner Cesar Pina is literally out here scamming women and whoever else with get-rich-quick schemes with DJ Envy's backing & you're protecting DJ Envy? Make it Make sense!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

SpNPMg.jpg

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're working with cash, have deep pockets, a connection with the city for permits, and a standby renovation crew yes. If not, unless it's a steal and doesn't need much work I personally wouldn't fuck around. Don't believe these youtube fucks and people with tv shows. They aren't the norm.

Rental units might be a better thing for most people. Especially if you live in the primary and the tenants pay all the bills.
That has always been the case. Every market down turn wipes out the flossing and get money quick types

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I definitely aint light skinned but scammers come in all shapes and colors. Akon on some bullshit to.

Music industry scammers are going to get touched fucking with the wrong folks.

Even worse than scamming niggas out of their money, scamming niggas out of their integrity.