Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I always smh at niggas who think they smarter than the Feds who have a 99% conviction rate. They don’t bring cases they can’t win .

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Snitch? You watch too much tv. He is going to plead guilty.
Who is he gonna snitch on? Himself?
Dudes always try to find a way to blame someone else.

So, no this isn't about tv because this shit happens in real life.

Don't be obtuse.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every federal government agency has an Office of Inspector General filled with lawyers and auditors. One of the plays they were running was with FHA loans. They had too much on him and now he will give up some information to the FEDS to avoid jail, but best believe he will be paying a lot of money back to the FEDS. Multimillions. Hell wouldn’t surprise if that nigga files for bankruptcy

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a shame people want to do this when this some real life shit going on..

It's a time for everything but this is the wrong time to troll and play games which is what dude is doing on this thread.
I wouldn't listen to the good Dr Truth. His name is a double oxymoron.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every federal government agency has an Office of Inspector General filled with lawyers and auditors. One of the plays they were running was with FHA loans. They had too much on him and now he will give up some information to the FEDS to avoid jail, but best believe he will be paying a lot of money back to the FEDS. Multimillions. Hell wouldn’t surprise if that nigga files for bankruptcy
Well, already been shown that his company has filed for bankruptcy. If you mean personal bankruptcy, I agree with you. I am sure assets have already been moved and that is underway.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Facts, because this is exactly what I said. He's gonna try to snitch himself out of jail. So if people aren't built for jail but then don't do the crime because you will definitely be doing time for it.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts, because this is exactly what I said. He's gonna try to snitch himself out of jail. So if people aren't built for jail but then don't do the crime because you will definitely be doing time for it.
Yup. Feds had too much on him and his lawyers said look nigga either go to jail or give these folks what they want and for your feeedom you will be paying them back for the rest of your life

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just FYI - going to jail doesn't always mean going to the big house. He will probably be on house arrest, but yes this nigga doesn't have the money to pay back what he stole so hopefully he has good lawyers and he is able to work something out, but that nigga selling some houses, cars, and etc....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just FYI - going to jail doesn't always mean going to the big house. He will probably be on house arrest, but yes this nigga doesn't have the money to pay back what he stole so hopefully he has good lawyers and he is able to work something out, but that nigga selling some houses, cars, and etc....

All that?

Is honestly WORSE than prison for a man built like Envious

Pride ego attitude materialism pettiness reputation power...

He is drowning in all that

And when he LOSES all his perceived power and influence and respect.

Might as well put that man in solitary for a decade.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
All that?

Nah , nothing is worse than being in prison. If he went to prison All that will happen anyways but worse.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
All that?

He already lost his pride, power and influence and he'll be an average Joe broke as fuck after it's all said and done and there will be a documentary about his rise and fall in the real estate game with him forever being known as a scammer.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All that?

Yup and I only say house arrest because that person Big Freeda or whatever their name is got house arrest for section 8 fraud, but didn't do no where near the amount of damage these 2 niggas did....
She was about to go to jail over $35,000??

Big Freedia Sentenced for Section 8 Fraud​

Thursday, August 25, 2016
right caret

For Immediate Release
U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Louisiana
U.S. Attorney Kenneth A. Polite announced that FREDDIE ROSS, JR., age 38, of New Orleans, who performs under the stage name Big Freedia, was sentenced today after previously pleading guilty to theft of government funds.
U.S. District Judge Lance M. Africk sentenced ROSS to three years’ probation, including 100 hours of unpaid community service. Additionally, ROSS was ordered to pay $34,849 in restitution to the Housing Authority - New Orleans (HANO) and fined $35,000.
According to court documents, the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, a department of the United States, provided federal funds to local public housing authorities to assist low income citizens with private market rental payments, including utility payments, through a tenant-based voucher program known as the Housing Choice Voucher Program, or “Section 8” Program. The Section 8 program was created to subsidize the rents of the very poor, the elderly, and the disabled by allowing families to choose privately owned rental housing and subsidizing the majority of the fair market rent. Program participants paid part of their rents—an amount equal to thirty percent of the household's income—and the federal government directly pays the landlords the remainder. The eligibility for Section 8 benefits and the amount of the voucher subsidy were determined by, among other things, the household income of the applicant and the number of people in the household. In New Orleans, this amounted to not more than $21,700 per year.
ROSS first applied for Section 8 benefits in March 2009. He listed his monthly income as between $100 and $1,000, and he disclosed no additional assets on his application. As a result of these representations, ROSS was accepted into the program and began receiving approximately $521 per month for his rental of a residence in New Orleans.
Thereafter, ROSS submitted recertification documents to HANO on a yearly basis through 2014. HANO relied on ROSS’S representations in the documents to determine whether he continued to qualify for Section 8 benefits. In his yearly recertification forms, ROSS falsely listed his annual income to be as follows: $0 (2011), $14,400 (2012), $12,000, plus a one-time $2,000 gift from his father (2013), and $12,000 (2014). ROSS also listed his assets to be as follows: $0 (2011), $100 (2012), $165 (2013), $250 (2014).
In fact, ROSS derived considerable income through his entertainment and music businesses, including payments for performing concerts, starring in television programs, royalties, and the sale of merchandise bearing his likeness. ROSS failed to disclose this income to HANO, as well as the existence of multiple bank accounts under his name and the name of his several corporate entities. ROSS’S statements about the amount of his assets constituted material misrepresentations upon which HANO representatives relied to determine his eligibility to receive Section 8 benefits. ROSS’S true income, had he reported it accurately, would have disqualified him from receiving Section 8 benefits in each year between 2010 and 2014. In total, as a result of the false representations ROSS made to HANO, he fraudulently received the benefit of Section 8 funds to rent the residences in New Orleans totaling approximately $34,849.00 between about January 2010 and November 2014.
U.S. Attorney Polite praised the work of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development – Office of the Inspector General and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, with assistance from the Housing Authority of New Orleans, as well as Josephine Beninati, CPA, CFE, who was responsible for identifying the true sources and amount of ROSS’S income. Assistant United States Attorneys Jordan Ginsberg and Maria Carboni were in charge of the prosecution.

FEDS don't play with their money. THE OIG for each federal agency got a whole bunch of smart ass lawyers and auditors ready to lock a nigga up when you do some dumb shit, so don't play with the FEDS.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yup and I only say house arrest because that person Big Freeda or whatever their name is got house arrest for section 8 fraud, but didn't do no where near the amount of damage these 2 niggas did....

FEDS don't play with their money.

Bro... Envious ain't built for jail prison or even halfway house.

In all seriousness he got a BUNCH of kids. All old enough to know EXACTLY what's going on. He plead guilty? He snitch? It's not JUST him. It's his children I feel bad about that part.

A cheater his wife never had an orgasm the stupid radio stuff Desus Mero Ross gun play even Chris Rock Nicki Dame Budden Rory Mal etc etc etc

THEY the ones who have to carry that nonsense too.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He already lost his pride, power and influence and he'll be an average Joe broke as fuck after it's all said and done and there will be a documentary about his rise and fall in the real estate game with him forever being known as a scammer.

Is there NOTHING he can do to salvage this? @DC_Dude

Unless the fed make him confess to everything in open court and he loses the civil stuff and even the banks and lenders get involved... which is most likely going to happen

Could Envy kinda just let this all play out? Play dumb? Like HE is the victim? The pressure of keeping up appearances as a real estate genius got to him?

Maybe?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Unless the fed make him confess to everything in open court and he loses the civil stuff and even the banks and lenders get involved... which is most likely going to happen

Could Envy kinda just let this all play out? Play dumb? Like HE is the victim? The pressure of keeping up appearances as a real estate genius got to him?

Maybe?

He did too many promos and events claiming Cesar was his business "partner," in my opinion. He didn't say mentor, guide, "I'm a silent investor...."

Envy used the term business partner......

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Maybe?

Honestly, I don't think it is....Like I said, I am not a lawyer or forensic auditor, but the facts and paper trail is just too much.....

The article I posted above was section 8 fraud that they wanted to lock someone up for $35,000....Give them 10 years....

This nigga stole millions and I am not talking like 3 or even 10 million....

Best thing he can do is stop posting pictures on IG and lay low...The alphabet folks are always looking

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Honestly, I don't think it is....Like I said, I am not a lawyer or forensic auditor, but the facts and paper trail is just too much.....

The article I posted above was section 8 fraud that they wanted to lock someone up for $35,000....Give them 10 years....

This nigga stole millions and I am not talking like 3 or even 10 million....
he already training for the yard

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He did too many promos and events claiming Cesar was his business "partner," in my opinion. He didn't say mentor, guide, "I'm a silent investor...."

Envy used the term business partner......
On top of that, he claimed that Pina did him dirty. If he did you dirty, he also did other people dirty. In the business world you have to wash your hands quickly out of these situations or you can be stuck in a mess. He didn’t do that and here he is….

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
On top of that, he claimed that Pina did him dirty. If he did you dirty, he also did other people dirty. In the business world you have to wash your hands quickly out of these situations or you can be stuck in a mess. He didn’t do that and here he is….

^^^^

Kaboom

So basically Envy admits he KNEW he was aligned with a thief and warned no one. Allowing more clients to get fleeced as long Envy waa able to recoup.

He should go under the jail just off that.