Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not me. I been knew who he is.

I mean we hoped for a minute he would be on the witness stand and just before rather federal prosecutor starts to say

"Mr. Envious is it correct you have agreed to provide damning testimony against your former business associates and French fry connoisseur Mr. Pena in exchange for full immunity against..."

F*CK DAT SH*T

IMMA A GEE

I STAND ON BUSINESS

I ALMOST MADE MY WIFE CUM TWICE IN ONE MONTH

DESERT STORM MUTHAFUKA

I BRING THE RAIN

I AINT SAYING SH*T

TELL MY DADDY I AINT NO SNITCH

CLUE?????!!!!!!!!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Another point I want to make about the breakfast club Angela was a key part of this group, whether some people like it or not. Now I think there were some Shiesty shit going on behind the scenes, especially with DJ Envy situation that Angela seen the writing on the wall and took off.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Another point I want to make about the breakfast club Angela was a key part of this group, whether some people like it or not. Now I think there were some Shiesty shit going on behind the scenes, especially with DJ Envy situation that Angela seen the writing on the wall and took off.

Yup

tenor.gif

Envious need to watch out and not challenge his bosses in public RIGHT NOW

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I mean we hoped for a minute he would be on the witness stand and just before rather federal prosecutor starts to say

"Mr. Envious is it correct you have agreed to provide damning testimony against your former business associates and French fry connoisseur Mr. Pena in exchange for full immunity against..."

F*CK DAT SH*T

IMMA A GEE

I STAND ON BUSINESS

I ALMOST MADE MY WIFE CUM TWICE IN ONE MONTH

DESERT STORM MUTHAFUKA

I BRING THE RAIN

I AINT SAYING SH*T

TELL MY DADDY I AINT NO SNITCH

CLUE?????!!!!!!!!

I'd bet the farm it will go more like this....

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fake Pun gonna cop a plea ANYWAY

so why go through all these theatrics?

Why the potential perp walk?

Just fill up on some donuts go to the courthouse yourself and handle this already.
sdny doesn't offer easy deals

if he tells the truth to the bankruptcy court he would confessing to financial crimes
if he lies it would fraud and perjury in addition to the underlying crimes

They should have been in Brazil by now

easy_b

BGOL Investor

if he tells the truth to the bankruptcy court he would confessing to financial crimes

Secretly, I think he has a no travel judgment against him. As for a DJ envy, he better start talking or else.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I'm thinking this SUCH high profile

And POTENTIALLY could pull some big names in?

Fake Pun with a good lawyer could might maybe get a better than average?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
You know why….. piña probably has evidence that envy knew what was going on. Again I still don’t understand why iHeartRadio is keeping him on air right now.
Also, this is why Angela Yee took off running. She knows some bullshit it’s about the crash down on the breakfast club.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know why….. piña probably has evidence that envy knew what was going on. Again I still don’t understand why iHeartRadio is keeping him on air right now.

That's the thing.

We ALL "know" what the deal is. So why all the theatrics by al parties involved? Pina been exposed for over a year. We all know he guilty. Why would he drag this out? All the press and youtube videos breaking down how guilty he is. Pina ignores court orders? His brother is publicly threatening people and actually followed through with stalking and beating up a celebrity - and NOTHING happens? Envy publicly states he will testify against Pina. Enviois majes a plea on the radio AGAINST his legal team orders. And still crickets? The government doesn't PLAY in these cases.

So why does it seem like despite all evidence to the contrary? This may NOT play out how we all ASSUME it will?

Something just seems off.

I could be wrong bit would you REALLY be surprised if Envy gets away clean and doesn't lose his job? (Word to Dame)

Or the Pina does get some type of 'deal'?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
That's the thing.

We ALL "know" what the deal is. So why all the theatrics by al parties involved? Pina been exposed for over a year. We all know he guilty. Why would he drag this out? All the press and youtube videos breaking down how guilty he is. Pina ignores court orders? His brother is publicly threatening people and actually followed through with stalking and beating up a celebrity - and NOTHING happens? Envy publicly states he will testify against Pina. Enviois majes a plea on the radio AGAINST his legal team orders. And still crickets? The government doesn't PLAY in these cases.

So why does it seem like despite all evidence to the contrary? This may NOT play out how we all ASSUME it will?

Something just seems off.

I could be wrong bit would you REALLY be surprised if Envy gets away clean and doesn't lose his job? (Word to Dame)

Or the Pina does get some type of 'deal'?
There was a lot of money took away from people with the scheme. The federal government is doing their investigations, but they are getting a lot of information from these civil lawsuits. DJ Envy had an office right next to Peña office. there’s no way in hell he did not know what was going on. He’s a grown fucking man. I’m pretty sure DJ envy told him to get away from this shit. Remember I told you guys his father is a cop. Again, this is why Angela took off running.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There was a lot of money took away from people with the scheme. The federal government is doing their investigations, but they are getting a lot of information from these civil lawsuits. DJ Envy had an office right next to Peña office. there’s no way in hell he did not know what was going on. He’s a grown fucking man. I’m pretty sure DJ envy told him to get away from this shit. Remember I told you guys his father is a cop. Again, this is why Angela took off running.

I agree with everything except that part.

Lenard AND Angela bought properties with Envious for YEARS. Detroit, Brooklyn, etc etc

So Lenard would know too and he stayed.

it appears to me Angela left because she was tired of ALL of it and this was a great opportunity. Lenard stabbed her in the back multiple times, Envious embarrassed himself on the radio. It was time.

Did she know the real estate was or is now shady? Highly likely. But why would Lenard stay?

easy_b

BGOL Investor

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The fact that this thread title hasn't been updated speaks volumes especially knowing dude is a scammer and will be serving time for that shit.