Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White supremacy in the name of Jesus Christ and democracy. We should not forget about the large amount of tax dollars for blackwater to organize the genocide of blacks all over the earth.

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, before and after

Israeli soldiers get inside a building protected by a Merkava tank and end up being blown out by a fragmentation hand grenade hidden under …. an IKEA’s sofa !

Life is cruel !

Edit: Asymmetrical warfare is no joke

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hezbollah strikes back !

Dude talking like they could shut the North down.

— Nasrallah: 'If we want, all the Israeli factories in the North will be destroyed within an hour'”

The last guy is the second video made a nice point. Hezbollah likely take a huge beating. So Iran have to plan this response very very well.

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's official :

Hamas names Yahya Sinwar as chief following Ismail Haniyeh killing​

CNN

Israelis by killing Haniyeh they killed pragmatism and moderation within the organization and now they'll have to deal with those hard-liners who are the ones whooping their asses since October !

it's obvious now that Israel's endgame is to drag the US into that conflict, Bibi and those psychos in his government simply choose chaos !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It's official :

Hamas names Yahya Sinwar as chief following Ismail Haniyeh killing​

CNN

Israelis by killing Haniyeh they killed pragmatism and moderation within the organization and now they'll have to deal with those hard-liners who are the ones whooping their asses since October !

it's obvious now that Israel's endgame is to drag the US into that conflict, Bibi and those psychos in his government simply choose chaos !

Yep…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
”Israelis described him as the most radical man inside Hamas”

That’s why they murdered the most moderate one ! When it comes to logic those Israelis are kind of ”weird” !
It’s only a matter of time

Israeli Foreign Minister:

"Designating Sinwar as Hamas leader gives us another reason to eliminate him."

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s only a matter of time

Israeli Foreign Minister:

"Designating Sinwar as Hamas leader gives us another reason to eliminate him."

The only thing they’re good at with killing civilians, but don’t ask them to prevail on that battlefield cuz they’ll tell you that’s an insult !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hassan Nasrallah:

- Iran was obligated after the attack on the Iranian consulate in Damascus, and now it is obligated to fight after the assassination of Martyr Haniyeh in Tehran.

- Some people in Lebanon must understand the extent of the dangers of what is happening in the region.

They express their fear if the resistance wins the battle, and I tell them that you must fear the enemy’s victory.

- We ask those who do not support us in Lebanon not to stab the resistance in the back and not to participate in the psychological war against us.

- Hezbullah, Iran and Yemen are obligated to respond, and the enemy is waiting for this response and considers every event against it as a response.

- We act bravely and slowly, and the Israeli week-long wait is part of the punishment.

- In the past, the enemy was standing on one leg and a half on the Lebanese border, and today the threat of Hezbollah and Iran has made all of Israel stand on one leg and a half.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Way too much talking. Iran, Hezbollah, etc continues to tell Israel what they are GOING to do instead of just doing it. They prewarned Isreal prior to the drone attack, they warned countries about defending Israel, and now they are leaking what they are ABOUT to do. All the while, Isreal is bombing and assassinating them and not talking about it. The longer Iran waits to retaliate, the more the retaliation is disconnected from Israel’s action.

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Way too much talking. Iran, Hezbollah, etc continues to tell Israel what they are GOING to do instead of just doing it. They prewarned Isreal prior to the drone attack, they warned countries about defending Israel, and now they are leaking what they are ABOUT to do. All the while, Isreal is bombing and assassinating them and not talking about it. The longer Iran waits to retaliate, the more the retaliation is disconnected from Israel’s action.
The only difference this time is, they're actually not warning Israel of the attack. And before with the drones (that took hours to get to Israel), they basically sent toys but then used some of their modern missiles that all hit their mark and got past all defenses. Now, they're talking about using ballistic missles and hypersonic that get to Israel in a matter of minutes.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

This is the language of many, we’re ready to see that response.
What I seen over the last couple days, on one side seem like everyone and their mamas, trying to talk Iran from attacking.

On the other hand, Iran and their potnas are coordinating the response. Recently Iran signed a defensive deal with Russia.
There’s words that Putin is shipping defense equipment into Iran.
It’s sounds like Iran is in a slightly better defensive position, than they were the day after the attacks. This can be said with Isreal also. Iran did say they saw what they needed to see during the April attack. Israel had more folks defending them during the attack. Washington sent additional aircraft carriers this time but Iran said their best missiles wasn’t even used.

I’m not even sure what China is doing. The made it clear in the pass, they won’t let their interesting in Iran get destroyed easily.

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Israel unofficially started that policy of killing Palestinian militants and those who they say were their enemies right after the Olympic attack in 1972 and since then it has been a tit for a tat, which means that it's the first time in more than half a century that Israelis have to wait for their punishment and for them it's an uncharted territory. Not to mention the population witnessing how vulnerable they are on all fronts, the whole thing can and will cause emotional exhaustion. There's already videos of Israelis going crazy cuz they dilapidated supermarkets thinking that it would go down 48H after Haniyeh's killing,

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Worse than Nazis... Only difference between Hitler and Bibi is Bibi has the US and UK as allies. US and the UK is playing a dangerous fucking game because Iran, Russia, China, Lebanon, North Korea and a couple other Arab nations are ready to link up if the war expands...

I saw something about Lebanese folks ready to get their get back now. They just waiting on Iran. If some type of deal is made and Iran doesn’t attack Israel, Hezbollah still going in.

(That was the language by one analyst)

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Worse than Nazis... Only difference between Hitler and Bibi is Bibi has the US and UK as allies. US and the UK is playing a dangerous fucking game because Iran, Russia, China, Lebanon, North Korea and a couple other Arab nations are ready to link up if the war expands...
Does this have anything to do with the stock market? I read that weapons(for lack of better word) stocks are the only ones rising. I haven’t been following like I should so my apologies

Max Headrom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does this have anything to do with the stock market? I read that weapons(for lack of better word) stocks are the only ones rising. I haven’t been following like I should so my apologies
I'm not entirely sure. I know Iran has a deal with Russia and Russia has been supplying Iran with defense systems and missiles according to reports I've seen.