Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh lmao

Man it seems this cat is definitely more Fuck Isreal than the dude they killed.
I mean that’s what’s being said.

For as protection, I doubt dude goes back to Iran.
He appeared in a video recently when no one knew he visited Iran. I guess he’s able to move in stealth for the most part. Kinda like the one that never show he’s face.

Your point is valid.Tthe next guy up, is often very extra compared to the last guy.

22 years behind bars in Israeli jails, you can imagine all that shit that ninja has been through (interrogation, harsh treatment ...) psychologically speaking that cat is a nightmare for Israelis !

The very reason that former Mossad agent (in my previous post) was whining about

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
22 years behind bars in Israeli jails, you can imagine all that shit that ninja has been through (interrogation, harsh treatment ...) psychologically speaking that cat is a nightmare for Israelis !

The very reason that former Mossad agent (in my previous post) was whining about
Yea Hami seem concerned

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Mudda just forcing people to this place then that place but killed the fucker who was trying to get a ceasefire deal…

No way BiBi wants to end the hostiles now…
How you kill the most reasonable Palestine leader and expect to have even more serious peace talks(unless he’s using that as motivational persuasion)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Israel got another reporter in their crosshairs
They already touched his family

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hebrew newspaper "Israel Hayom" quoting Zionist War Minister Yoav Gallant: I do not recommend launching a war on Lebanon now, as it would be considered an adventure.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
More than 10 months into that conflict and you still have an Israeli soldier standing by the window, like he’s on vacation

The lack of discipline is simply amazing !

Edit:
Yep I think it was the throat
Seem like others saw a neck shot also

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The media puts alot on a few opinions just to cause division or push a narrative. This looks like an attempt to create division between Black folks and the Pro Palastinian/ Anti Isreal Terrorist movement.
The media? Why these faggits never show up at Trump rallies? Trump banned them from even coming g into the country when President. Him and his drag queen running mate worship Israel. Why these sand apes focusing only on Kamala and Biden? Fuck these people

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hebrew newspaper "Israel Hayom" quoting Zionist War Minister Yoav Gallant: I do not recommend launching a war on Lebanon now, as it would be considered an adventure.

U-turn completed ! as I mentioned in a previous post this cat at the beginning of the war, was a hard-liner among hard-liners I won’t be surprised if by the end of this conflict he becomes a convinced pacifist ! :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

I know it’s only a matter of time but if he’s labeled the most wanted, but been hidden for this long…. Safe to say job well done

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know it’s only a matter of time but if he’s labeled the most wanted, but been hidden for this long…. Safe to say job well done

the way they fight, how they adapt to their situation, what weapon they use based on the battlefield and how they use their tunnel everything including hiding makes you think that those ninjas have been planning the whole thing for years

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
the way they fight, how they adapt to their situation, what weapon they use based on the battlefield and how they use their tunnel everything including hiding makes you think that those ninjas have been planning the whole thing for years
I agree

Going off what I’ve seen over the last couple months along what I watch or read about the past…i can say, Israeli won’t stop until they’re stopped.

All that peace and let’s talk shit is for the birds…

You can see the track record of Israel that they want Palestinians gone. At some point you have to decide we just die or we fight and die.

The other is too move away but to where?

Iran
Lebanon
Egypt
North America
Europe
Yemen

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree

Going off what I’ve seen over the last couple months along what I watch or read about the past…i can say, Israeli won’t stop until they’re stopped.

All that peace and let’s talk shit is for the birds…

You can see the track record of Israel that they want Palestinians gone. At some point you have to decide we just die or we fight and die.

The other is too move away but to where?

Iran
Lebanon
Egypt
North America
Europe
Yemen

As long as Bibi is prime minister Israelis won't/can't achieve shit !

Since October that ninja is in survival mode which means reckless decisions (everywhere economy, military, diplomacy ...etc), he torpedoed all those peace initiatives, he's the one who gave the green light to the bombardment of the Iranian building in Syria, he's again behind the assassination of Haniyeh, he wants to drag the US into that conflict something serious

In one of your post you mentioned those common patterns between Israelis and Nazi Germany, since October Bibi is in Hitler's boots cuz like him, he's witnessing the crumbling of all his policy since he raised to power after their fiasco in Lebanon early 80s. We are where are today because of his decisions since then, and he won't recognize that instead like Hitler again,he fully embraced chaos !

If only Biden instead of jumping aboard Air Force One to give that ninja a hug, would have said to Israelis ok ! we'll help you out but first thing first get rid of that sinister charlatan !

We should be right now in a whole different situation/dimension !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
As long as Bibi is prime minister Israelis won't/can't achieve shit !

Since October that ninja is in survival mode which means reckless decisions (everywhere economy, military, diplomacy ...etc), he torpedoed all those peace initiatives, he's the one who gave the green light to the bombardment of the Iranian building in Syria, he's again behind the assassination of Haniyeh, he wants to drag the US into that conflict something serious

In one of your post you mentioned those common patterns between Israelis and Nazi Germany, since October Bibi is in Hitler's boots cuz like him, he's witnessing the crumbling of all his policy since he raised to power after their fiasco in Lebanon early 80s. We are where are today because of his decisions since then, and he won't recognize that instead like Hitler again,he fully embraced chaos !

If only Biden instead of jumping aboard Air Force One to give that ninja a hug, would have said to Israelis ok ! we'll help you out but first thing first get rid of that sinister charlatan !

We should be right now in a whole different situation/dimension !

It’s crazy how you say we should be in a whole different situation.

There’s two conflicts going on that have the potential to end modern civilization.

Iran/Israel

Ukraine/Russia

Both situation are two seconds from full fledge… chaos

Them fuckers in Russia already told the public….if this happens we not meeting and discussing what to do. The paperwork is already sign, we had meetings…
The UK/Germany is on the clock

And for as the Middle East…

This shit is interesting…. Washington telling Iran if y’all hit and hit Israelis to hard we may attack y’all…

It’s one thing to destroy targets that’s heading to Palestine but to send strikes to Iran is definitely escalating the conflict….

My other question would these 3 sit back and watch. Apparently they view the Supreme leader and his nation a friendly nation.

2-C4-CB867-BA88-46-BB-8-BF8-A3-E42-A0661-DA.png

By the way great analysis on Bibi similarities to Hitler

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s crazy how you say we should be in a whole different situation.

There’s two conflicts going on that have the potential to end modern civilization.

Iran/Israel

Ukraine/Russia

Both situation are two seconds from full fledge… chaos

Them fuckers in Russia already told the public….if this happens we not meeting and discussing what to do. The paperwork is already sign, we had meetings…
The UK/Germany is on the clock

And for as the Middle East…

This shit is interesting…. Washington telling Iran if y’all hit and hit Israelis to hard we may attack y’all…

It’s one thing to destroy targets that’s heading to Palestine but to send strikes to Iran is definitely escalating the conflict….

My other question would these 3 sit back and watch. Apparently they view the Supreme leader and his nation a friendly nation.

2-C4-CB867-BA88-46-BB-8-BF8-A3-E42-A0661-DA.png

By the way great analysis on Bibi similarities to Hitler

It's sad when your opponents know your ally better than you, Iran and Hezbollah know where Bibi wants to bring things and they won't let that happen. They ain't scared of the US, it's simply for internal reasons :

-> The Hezbollah fought hard to reach that status of political and military power in Lebanon. Since 2006 and that ass whooping that they gave to Israelis their prestige among Lebanese is a fact, whatever the ethnic group and confession (Arabs, Druze, Kurds , Sunni, Maronite, Orthodox ...etc) and Nasrallah will do everything to keep things that way

-> Iran's priorities fix the economy first and as the rising power of the Middle East, Iranians don't want to be perceived as the destabilizing factor of the entire region (which is what Saudis have been trying to do for a while). Like the Hezbollah in 2006 Iranians since that drones/missiles attack have gained a lot popularity among Muslims including Sunnis .For the whole region Iran,Hezbollah and Houthis are the ones bringing the fight in solidarity with Palestinians, when Sunni leaders are simply viewed as sellouts (Egypt) . Iran's prestige will be even higher after attacking Israel cuz for the entire region it's a Shi'a cat taking revenge for the death of a Sunni one. With that Bibi did what was considered for centuries as impossible !

On those above

Russia -> that conflict with Ukraine is draining them like they would have never imagined (not to mention Ukraine's recent attack)
China -> the economy stays in that sluggish state and despite that they have a leader Xi Jinping who wants to be Mao-2.0 that ninja is stiff as hell when the country absolutely needs flexibility !

Iran and North Korea -> the nightmare ! by taking opposite directions with their respective military programs they added difficulty to an already complex problem . North Korea started with their nuclear program, and for a decade now work hard to master their ballistic capabilities (apparently they're still struggling with that atmospheric reentry stage). Iran started with their ballistic missile program that they have on lock now and for a decade now based on western powers work on their nuclear program.

As long as there's a brain in DC I don't see war/chaos coming too many volatile/dangerous factors, the Cold War and those good old days of only 2 major superpowers are gone, now is the real deal and it's in everyone interest to keep things that way !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It's sad when your opponents know your ally better than you, Iran and Hezbollah know where Bibi wants to bring things and they won't let that happen. They ain't scared of the US, it's simply for internal reasons :

-> The Hezbollah fought hard to reach that status of political and military power in Lebanon. Since 2006 and that ass whooping that they gave to Israelis their prestige among Lebanese is a fact, whatever the ethnic group and confession (Arabs, Druze, Kurds , Sunni, Maronite, Orthodox ...etc) and Nasrallah will do everything to keep things that way

-> Iran's priorities fix the economy first and as the rising power of the Middle East, Iranians don't want to be perceived as the destabilizing factor of the entire region (which is what Saudis have been trying to do for a while). Like the Hezbollah in 2006 Iranians since that drones/missiles attack have gained a lot popularity among Muslims including Sunnis .For the whole region Iran,Hezbollah and Houthis are the ones bringing the fight in solidarity with Palestinians, when Sunni leaders are simply viewed as sellouts (Egypt) . Iran's prestige will be even higher after attacking Israel cuz for the entire region it's a Shi'a cat taking revenge for the death of a Sunni one. With that Bibi did what was considered for centuries as impossible !

On those above

Russia -> that conflict with Ukraine is draining them like they would have never imagined (not to mention Ukraine's recent attack)
China -> the economy stays in that sluggish state and despite that they have a leader Xi Jinping who wants to be Mao-2.0 that ninja is stiff as hell when the country absolutely needs flexibility !

Iran and North Korea -> the nightmare ! by taking opposite directions with their respective military programs they added difficulty to an already complex problem . North Korea started with their nuclear program, and for a decade now work hard to master their ballistic capabilities (apparently they're still struggling with that atmospheric reentry stage). Iran started with their ballistic missile program that they have on lock now and for a decade now based on western powers work on their nuclear program.

As long as there's a brain in DC I don't see war/chaos coming too many volatile/dangerous factors, the Cold War and those good old days of only 2 major superpowers are gone, now is the real deal and it's in everyone interest to keep things that way !

Nice detailed answer, great points…

Just was wondering if you think they would watch their enemies bomb Iran if Israel gets a bloody nose

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice detailed answer, great points…

Just was wondering if you think they would watch their enemies bomb Iran if Israel gets a bloody nose

really I don't know !

Something tells me that after that attack those IDF cats will tell Bibi to calm down when you've got Gallant (defense minister) publicly stating that he doesn't want that Hezbollah smoke you can imagine in what state the IDF really is. But again there's no logic with a cat in survival mode like Bibi so who knows !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
really I don't know !

Something tells me that after that attack those IDF cats will tell Bibi to calm down when you've got Gallant (defense minister) publicly stating that he doesn't want that Hezbollah smoke you can imagine in what state the IDF really is. But again there's no logic with a cat in survival mode like Bibi so who knows !

It might sound strange but the more and more I think about it…. I’m not 100% sure he’s in survival mode.
It seems like buddy gets his way with Washington…

You attack Houthis or I will, we went attack them

Talked shit about, slow arms being delivered… Blinken order shipment without approval

Dude came to Washington to tell us he’s going to kill the Hamas dude. Also stated we need to secure Israel. After the killing our navy wasn’t getting there fast enough. They called Lloyd Austin and told him to speed up the transportation…. He called the aircraft carriers along with the sub and told them “put the pedal to the metal”

I mean he is in survival mode but it also seem like something else… I’m not sure

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It might sound strange but the more and more I think about it…. I’m not 100% sure he’s in survival mode.
It seems like buddy gets his way with Washington…

You attack Houthis or I will, we went attack them

Talked shit about, slow arms being delivered… Blinken order shipment without approval

Dude came to Washington to tell us he’s going to kill the Hamas dude. Also stated we need to secure Israel. After the killing our navy wasn’t getting there fast enough. They called Lloyd Austin and told him to speed up the transportation…. He called the aircraft carriers along with the sub and told them “put the pedal to the metal”

I mean he is in survival mode but it also seem like something else… I’m not sure

The problem with Iran is that there's too many retaliation possibilities and we're completely in the dark about where they really are on that nuclear path

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The US State Department has approved the sale of 50 F-15 fighter jets to Israel for nearly $19 billion.

The department has also approved the sale of tactical vehicles, tank equipment and medium-range missiles for $2.1 billion.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
First time seeing a report on this…

Not that we don’t believe it… there’s plenty of footage out there.

Over 10,000 Israeli troops treated since Oct. 7, says ministry rehab department​

Defense Ministry body says 35% suffering from PTSD; forecasts that by 2030, it will be treating a total of 100,000 people, including from previous wars​

By Emanuel Fabian
Over 10,000 Israeli troops treated since Oct. 7, says ministry rehab department

The Defense Ministry Rehabilitation Department said Wednesday that it had received 10,056 soldiers since the beginning of the war on October 7.

According to the Defense Ministry, 35 percent, or some 3,500, were suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder or other mental disorders caused by trauma.

Another 37% were suffering physical trauma to their limbs, the ministry said. It did not detail the conditions of the other 28%.

Of the 10,056 soldiers, around 68% are reservists.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top stories
By signing up, you agree to the terms
Each month, the department receives around 1,000 new veterans, the ministry said.

The rehab department was also working with some 62,000 wounded veterans from previous wars.

It forecasted that by 2030, the department would be treating some 100,000 people in total, with at least half of them suffering from PTSD.

The rehab department deals with wounded veterans from all of Israel’s security bodies, not just the Israel Defense Forces.

According to IDF data, 4,310 soldiers have been wounded since October 7. Of them, 640 were seriously wounded, 1,083 were moderately wounded, and 2,587 were lightly hurt.

Soldiers wounded in the Gaza Strip are brought to Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem, May 15, 2024. (Chaim Goldberg/Flash90)
In the ongoing ground offensive against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, 2,206 soldiers have been wounded — 417 seriously, 675 moderately and 1,114 lightly, according to the data.

In all, 690 IDF soldiers have been killed amid the war, including 330 in the ground offensive against Hamas in Gaza. Sixty-three police officers have also been killed in the war, including a commando in a hostage rescue operation in Gaza. A civilian Defense Ministry contractor has also been killed in the Strip.

The war in Gaza has been ongoing since October 7, when Hamas launched an unprecedented attack on Israel in which terrorists murdered some 1,200 people, mostly civilians, and took 251 hostages.

In response, Israel launched a ground invasion of Gaza with the declared objectives of dismantling Hamas and getting the hostages back.

The IDF is also battling terrorists on the Lebanon border. Since October 8, Hezbollah-led forces have attacked Israeli communities and military posts along the northern border on a near-daily basis, with the group saying it is doing so to support Gaza amid the war there.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Glad to see our tax dollars being put to good use. We don't need that money anyway. At least we helped them break a Guinness world record.

Edit: Actually, this meme isn't true. But fuck them anyway.

Last edited: