Israel vs Iran: Iran say they’re fully ready for war now, Israel say they have targets in Iran and strikes coming soon

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Killing the leader was a huge thing back in those days …

if you managed to kill Napoleon it was over period ! But today when facing a militant group it means shit ! Still surprised by people who really thought that Sinwar’s death meant the end of that war !

I was reading a piece that presented the question

“Now Sinwar is dead, Will Isreal declare victory over Hamas”

I was thinking, Bibi has killed two outta three high ranked officials for Hamas. Don’t seem that the resistance should die because of these deaths.

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was reading a piece that presented the question

“Now Sinwar is dead, Will Isreal declare victory over Hamas”

I was thinking, Bibi has killed two outta three high ranked officials for Hamas. Don’t seem that the resistance should die because of these deaths.

Israelis are facing the truth, killing Sinwar didn’t move the needle for shit, the real problem is that a war of attrition is something unknown, that country only fought wars that barely lasted a month, now there is two regular fronts and a third one (Iran) acting like a big hammer

Israel‘s military model -> citizen-soldiers is absolutely not adequate for long conflicts cuz the drain on the whole society is HUGE !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Israelis are facing the truth, killing Sinwar didn’t move the needle for shit, the real problem is that a war of attrition is something unknown, that country only fought wars that barely lasted a month, now there is two regular fronts and a third one (Iran) acting like a big hammer

Israel‘s military model -> citizen-soldiers is absolutely not adequate for long conflicts cuz the drain on the whole society is HUGE !

Hezbollah said they’re prepared to fight a long war.
No way they can handle a situation like that

I’d like to think is five fronts

Hamas/Gaza
Hezbollah/Lebanon
Iran
Yemen

Iraq
Hell I guess we can’t leave Syria out also, becuase they often send attack to Golan Heights area

Check this out…

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hezbollah said they’re prepared to fight a long war.
No way they can handle a situation like that

I’d like to think is five fronts

Hamas/Gaza
Hezbollah/Lebanon
Iran
Yemen

Iraq
Hell I guess we can’t leave Syria out also, becuase they often send attack to Golan Heights area

Check this out…

Among all those fronts Hezbollah/Lebanon is the most decisive, it’s been 17 days and Israelis are still bogged down which indicates that Hezbollah military capacity is far beyond what Israelis could have ever imagined and the worst part being that so far Hezbollah is in a defensive mode what will happen when they’ll switch to the offensive …

Hamas/Gaza -> the exhaustion path, Israelis soldiers deployed over there are like this one …

still getting merked or injured in a place that looks like the surface of the moon must be something that the nervous system has a hard time to cope with !

Iran is the living stockpile destroyer giving the average ratio : 2 interceptors are needed to deal with 1 incoming missile I wonder in what state Israeli stockpiles are cuz at each attack they have to handle hundreds of incoming missiles !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Among all those fronts Hezbollah/Lebanon is the most decisive, it’s been 17 days and Israelis are still bogged down which indicates that Hezbollah military capacity is far beyond what Israelis could have ever imagined and the worst part being that so far Hezbollah is in a defensive mode what will happen when they’ll switch to the offensive …

Hamas/Gaza -> the exhaustion path, Israelis soldiers deployed over there are like this one …

still getting merked or injured in a place that looks like the surface of the moon must be something that the nervous system has a hard time to cope with !

Iran is the living stockpile destroyer giving the average ratio : 2 interceptors are needed to deal with 1 incoming missile I wonder in what state Israeli stockpiles are cuz at each attack they have to handle hundreds of incoming missiles !

Can’t disagree with this

Man Iran seem to be low on interceptions capabilities