Jack Daniels mentor has his own whiskey now

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah great story plus I already drink Jack. Easy switch. That lady is SHARP. She did everything the right way

That sista is mad noice with the wisdom . Kenny Burns is good peoples. He put my homie on and taught him all he knows.

My guy went from promoting parties at while enrolled at CAU 2 being a brand ambassador in which my guy flipped into his own marketing firm.

Last edited:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Was a Jack fiend for like 7 yrs stopped around 2011 not going back it comes thru ya pores n have ya shit smelling hella weird

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Supporting immediately.

Look forward to an opportunity to work with her.

With all due respect to her husband, her business savvy and goofy laugh had me rock hard.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After i understood the real history behind jack daniels...would not touch it..

scaletowidth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_"Nearest"_Green

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
After i understood the real history behind jack daniels...would not touch it..

scaletowidth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_"Nearest"_Green
Damn near every company was masterminded or built on the backs of black ppl so I'm never surprised nor will I'd begin avoiding products because I'd be doing that with damn near every company. I rather buy black but our products not so easy to get like the ones in our faces.

Actually all the companies should be called out on this type of shit so we could decide which ones we not fuckin with anymore.

I didn't like the way an Indian mfer spoke to me even tho the prices are less than any other liquor store in my area I rather pay more elsewhere then to go back there I know plenty of us who still shop somewhere even tho the owners or managers don't like our kind which is wrong we have to stop putting money in their pockets.

ashimac

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Very power full story not dose it matter but it does to me I just hope her husband is black.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Went to Total Wines by my house and they didn't have that shit. :angry:

Went to another liquor store by me and they didn't have it either. :angry:

Gonna have to order it online.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Can't find it in Cali and can't ship it to bullshit ass Texas. What kind of shithole state doesn't allow you to buy liquor online or Sundays?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't find it in Cali and can't ship it to bullshit ass Texas. What kind of shithole state doesn't allow you to buy liquor online or Sundays?
If you're in Texas go to Specs and order it. If Specs ain't got it or can't order, that's some hard to get shit.