jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Fv8X-6takAExlOz

Uncensored Pic

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Be careful, this is BGOL and somebody might see "eat" and "red carpet" then get confused and turn this into a theme thread I don't think any of us wants to see :smh:
I immediately thought, “Ooohhh, a Ginger thread.

I’ll take a Bloody Mary thread, though.

I been in my IDGAF phase for a minute.:dunno:
This chick gone mess around and self-destruct (drugs, rehab, institution, etc.).

She done tried just about every attention-seeking strategy possible: ("I can SAAANG! I'm PSYCHIC! I'm a MAN! I'm ALL the alphabets! I FUCK ERRYTHANG! I'm BUTT-NEKKID when you least expect it! I... uh-oh...") I wish her the best before her eventual meltdown (which may or may not include gaining weight, a sex change and/or finding God), but as long as she stay female and nekkid, I'mma make sure I have plenty space in my hard drive.

Also: What armpit hair??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
How to say I haven’t been a fan of Janelle Monae since the beginning without actually saying it.

This take is so I’ll informed and low vibrational.

Then again, you could just be young.
I’m honestly conflicted with her. Trust I love that she’s embracing all of her ASSets. I would devour every inch of her if given the opportunity. Lmao! But, for the longest it was about her wanting to be known for her talent and not her body if I’m not mistaken. Why did she decide to go all in on this route of all these other talentless hoes in the industry?

Was it her decision in the beginning to cover herself, or was it her decision to uncover herself, or was it her decision on both?

I would love to see the psychological study on that. Lol!
She answers your questions here:

Whore culture has officially won.
Fuck em' and dump 'em.
You are about 4 centuries late celebrating that victory and over a century late concerning the modern entertainment era.

Somebody needed the update, so…
Beautiful woman but gay women don't interest me. :dunno:
She introduced herself as bi. Now she’s pan. I do t see the women in the video being too different, value system wise.
She probably has but she always says gay shit.
Never admitting to being fully gay but she ain't talkin like she wants some dick.

Always talking some binary bullshit which is irritating.

She needs to just admit that she's gay and move on but she's scared.
You’re late to the party. You been a fan of hers for any length of time, her stance is crystal.

Not common, but crystal.
That track sound very prince influenced
It is, like many artists who chose to become artists because of him.
I hope her album goes paper because if this new image is a direct marketing ploy, then I don't need anymore copycats.
Okay, a “direct marketing ploy” for what precisely?

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How to say I haven’t been a fan of Janelle Monae since the beginning without actually saying it.

You are about 4 centuries late celebrating that victory and over a century late concerning the modern entertainment era.

She introduced herself as bi. Now she’s pan. I do t see the women in the video being too different, value system wise.

You’re late to the party. You been a fan of hers for any length of time, her stance is crystal.

Not common, but crystal.

Album Sales.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not common, but crystal.

I'm not her fan, I just see her when most everyone else on this board sees her.

When she's in a bikini or with her tits out, so I don't know her stance.

I know that she's gay. I don't care if she a regular frying or a cast iron pan, you can play with and cater to her categories all that you want.

The muthafucka's gay to me.