Janelle Monáe goes topless at her birthday party

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
she gettin thick

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I’m honestly conflicted with her. Trust I love that she’s embracing all of her ASSets. I would devour every inch of her if given the opportunity. Lmao! But, for the longest it was about her wanting to be known for her talent and not her body if I’m not mistaken. Why did she decide to go all in on this route of all these other talentless hoes in the industry?

Was it her decision in the beginning to cover herself, or was it her decision to uncover herself, or was it her decision on both?

I would love to see the psychological study on that. Lol!

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lipstick lover is a term meaning lesbian. This broad is up here singing about another bitch and y'all co-signing.
No wonder western women are such degenerates. Western men hold these broads to no standards.
Don't complain when they don't give you any pussy when you are co-signing their fuckery.

A bitch that ain't fuckin' with men is invisible to me.
I don't know how broke kniggas do, but that's how I roll.

Yes, she looks good. My answer to that: So, what? So do a lot of other women.
I respect her as an artist, though. Two things can be true at once.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is she 100 percent gay?

Something tells me she sucked a dick or a few in her life

She probably has but she always says gay shit.
Never admitting to being fully gay but she ain't talkin like she wants some dick.

Always talking some binary bullshit which is irritating.

She needs to just admit that she's gay and move on but she's scared.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She probably has but she always says gay shit.
Never admitting to being fully gay but she ain't talkin like she wants some dick.

Always talking some binary bullshit which is irritating.

She needs to just admit that she's gay and move on but she's scared.
She probably loves pussy / females ( so do I, I can’t blame her greatest visual and feeling thing on earth).. but also welcome dick between her thighs and lips

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
FtjeXIsaQAAV2nN
that's all i need to know right there

she cool with me

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Lipstick lover is a term meaning lesbian. This broad is up here singing about another bitch and y'all co-signing.
No wonder western women are such degenerates. Western men hold these broads to no standards.
Don't complain when they don't give you any pussy when you are co-signing their fuckery.

A bitch that ain't fuckin' with men is invisible to me.
I don't know how broke kniggas do, but that's how I roll.

Yes, she looks good. My answer to that: So, what? So do a lot of other women.
I respect her as an artist, though. Two things can be true at once.

And she has another rumor to confirm. “Being a queer black woman in America,” she says, taking a breath as she comes out, “someone who has been in relationships with both men and women – I consider myself to be a free-ass motherfucker.” She initially identified as bisexual, she clarifies, “but then later I read about pansexuality and was like, ‘Oh, these are things that I identify with too.’ I’m open to learning more about who I am.”