Janet Jackson catching Twitter smoke today.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tenor.gif

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never confuse talent with intelligence or...self-hate with love for others..

497.jpg

Right and they said she had a contract to have that baby and had to sneak to get away with that baby from them arabs.

that whole family is a fucking mental case

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I don't care. Can They bury tito before you idiots attack her on something she may not have yet been informed about. Not everybody spends their lives online or have their heads buried up the mediias ass.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Never confuse talent with intelligence or...self-hate with love for others..

497.jpg

She had a Michael Jackson baby?

she had a white woman carry it?

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Okay maybe these celebs really don't need to be talking about politics in public
But when Plies and his big as teef is on twitter shuckin and jivin what he says is the gospel truth. Or should he not be talking about politics either? Just like we don't think Cube should be speaking on politics but Uncle Luke is a prophet....

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't care. Can They bury tito before you idiots attack her on something she may not have yet been informed about. Not everybody spends their lives online or have their heads buried up the mediias ass.
Then don't parrot dumb ass talking points. Just say I don't know enough about her to have an opinion.

Yet, somehow, she found the time to listen/read made up stories about Harris father.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
i mean i love janet ...but damn - its kinda sad shes really THAT out of touch.....

i know that family has a lot of mental baggage an issues with being black ( or appearing to be black ) and i realize ther is the pressure of not wanting to offend the audience ....i mean at this point in her life and the money shes made youd think she really wouldnt have to worry about who she'd piss off in the audience....

damn Ms jackson fell by even more points ....

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
why is the issue of who's Black and who's not all of a sudden so fucking complicated.

It may sound conspiracy. But I think they are testing the waters the same way they did with Obama.

I’m slowly suspecting the U.S. Government has upcoming plans on Slavery Reparations.

One of the main questions on slavery reparations is who qualifies as “Black” being it’s been over 150 years since the end of U.S. slavery.

I have suspected the main reason for these Ancestry DNA kits is too allow White folks to get themselves some documentation saying they got Black heritage in them.

This will allow them to suck up all the Reparations benefits before real ADOS can get them.

If/When the Government authorizes reparations, they will make it 100% difficult for true ADOS to claim them and make it easy for Whites with their Ancestry DNA paperwork to access it.

Like Affirmative Action where White Women benefited more than Blacks.

If Reparations is issues, White Americans, including those who just got off the boat last year will suck it all up.

And Blacks folks will still be in the same financial situation as always.

We will wait and see….