Janet Jackson catching Twitter smoke today.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
It may sound conspiracy. But I think they are testing the waters the same way they did with Obama.

I’m slowly suspecting the U.S. Government has upcoming plans on Slavery Reparations.

One of the main questions on slavery reparations is who qualifies as “Black” being it’s been over 150 years since the end of U.S. slavery.

I have suspected the main reason for these Ancestry DNA kits is too allow White folks to get themselves some documentation saying they got Black heritage in them.

This will allow them to suck up all the Reparations benefits before real ADOS can get them.

If/When the Government authorizes reparations, they will make it 100% difficult for true ADOS to claim them and make it easy for Whites with their Ancestry DNA paperwork to access it.

Like Affirmative Action where White Women benefited more than Blacks.

If Reparations is issues, White Americans, including those who just got off the boat last year will suck it all up.

And Blacks folks will still be in the same financial situation as always.

We will wait and see….
This is why the "black agenda" slogan is stupid. Including native Americans and "poor whytes" is the only black folks can get needed change.

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Listen y’all don’t have to come after my wife like that. She misspoke, it’s my fault I haven’t given her the dick in a week because she had to take my stepson to his dad for his monthly visit. I’ll handle it, on a flight to Riyadh first thing in the morning. I got this! She will retract her statement.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It may sound conspiracy. But I think they are testing the waters the same way they did with Obama.

I’m slowly suspecting the U.S. Government has upcoming plans on Slavery Reparations.

One of the main questions on slavery reparations is who qualifies as “Black” being it’s been over 150 years since the end of U.S. slavery.

I have suspected the main reason for these Ancestry DNA kits is too allow White folks to get themselves some documentation saying they got Black heritage in them.

This will allow them to suck up all the Reparations benefits before real ADOS can get them.

If/When the Government authorizes reparations, they will make it 100% difficult for true ADOS to claim them and make it easy for Whites with their Ancestry DNA paperwork to access it.

Like Affirmative Action where White Women benefited more than Blacks.

If Reparations is issues, White Americans, including those who just got off the boat last year will suck it all up.

And Blacks folks will still be in the same financial situation as always.

We will wait and see….
Very astute observation. But the problem is it won’t work this time because there are too many of us that have finally figured out the shell game and that is why you are seeing the lineage movements pushed.

The Neanderthals only know how to run two plays: subterfuge and violence. They are going to lose the reparations claim if so-called black people claim a nation. That is what this has always been about but our ancestors were tricked with the Dawes Commission and the Paper Genocide by Walter Plecker, subsequent generations after getting worse.

That is why there has to be a distinction. Anyone against the distinction of the “African-American” formerly Tribe affiliated, is complicit with the pro-whites (the originator and current promoter of “white/ black, “they all black”, black and white as a race and not class) Those are the only logical choices.

They are getting beat by their own laws this time and they won’t be able to break it or this society will collapse. When the pact with the devil is broken :devil2: the empire will collapse rapidly :yes:

All of this information is discernible through “the Kybalion”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

No wonder Sam won't claim her...

In 2017, Samuel L. Jackson told Wired that he is not related to the Jackson family. However, in August 2024, Janet Jackson revealed that Samuel L. Jackson is her cousin on her mother's side. She also said that Stevie Wonder and Tracy Chapman are her cousins

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Read through the entire article and realize the irony of that statement as you get to the end...she's about to get cancelled on a different level now. As I said before, it was kinda sympathetic until she made that statement..i mean she should have came back and i actually checked on google to see if she really was black..not saying "what i heard"...this is something that's pretty easy to confirm

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Read through the entire article and realize the irony of that statement as you get to the end...she's about to get cancelled on a different level now. As I said before, it was kinda sympathetic until she made that statement..i mean she should have came back and i actually checked on google to see if she really was black..not saying "what i heard"...this is something that's pretty easy to confirm

GYBF2URb0AEICH0

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's a nearly 60 year old woman whos been working/rich for 50 years. Do you think she's googling anything? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I was thinking about this all day and Janet Jackson either got paid off by the Russians or she is a dumbass. She could forget about selling out her concerts in certain areas again. It’s a damn shame of all of the shit her family went through she of all people should have known better than to say what she said