Jasmine Crockett & AOC Vs Marjorie Taylor Greene

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe you should get a room with your whyte queen. Oh wait she won't have yo black azz right? You are black right?
Don't be to sure about that. Republican broads love Black dick they just don't admit it.

0104%20118th%20Congress%20Jasmine%20Crockett%20MM%2003.JPG

Is this your queen?

E4XGLvcX0AMDmfF.jpg:large

Marjorie Taylor Greene didn't know how to get at her. I'd have got at her ass so bad she would have resigned. I would have said my hair might be bleach blond but at least my shit real. Don't nobody know what your hair look like or if you even have any hair under that mop of a wig you got on. I would have told her I may be butch looking but under that 3 pounds of fakeup you got on nobody knows what the fuck you look like.

She can't help it she's one of them horrid looking no man having sassy bad built big back Delta's.

Last edited:

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't be to sure about that. Republican broads love Black dick they just don't admit it.

Is this your queen?

Marjorie Taylor Greene didn't know how to get at her. I'd have got at her ass so bad she would have resigned. I would have said my hair might be bleach blond but at least my shit real. Don't nobody know what your hair look like or if you even have any hair under that mop of a wig you got on. I would have told her I may be butch looking but under that 3 pounds of fakeup you got on nobody knows what the fuck you look like.

She can't help it she's one of them horrid looking no man having sassy bad built big back Delta's.

Is this your queen?

So you good being a hidden dildo for a cavebeast? Good to know. And yeah my queen looks more like Jasmine than MTG but hey thats me. You do you playboy. But it's telling that you think the black woman's hair is not real but believe MTGs hair is real. Whyte women wear fake hair all the time. Smarten up.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you good being a hidden dildo for a cavebeast? Good to know. And yeah my queen looks more like Jasmine than MTG but hey thats me. You do you playboy. But it's telling that you think the black woman's hair is not real but believe MTGs hair is real. Whyte women wear fake hair all the time. Smarten up.
GettyImages-1900007693_vyt88z

Does your queen look like her with or with the 3 pounds of makeup Jasmine has on? Lets be honest none of us know what Jasmine looks like without that makeup. And whats telling about it? That I have eyesight and can see the mesh of the wig and not the scalp of her head. As far as whyte women wearing fake hair you'll have to forgive me I've been around Black women all my life and can spot a wig and a pound of makeup a mile away. Not so much whyte women. I can't wait for Minister Jap to comment on this shit.

As far as being a hidden dildo most people hide their relationships and n$gga have you seen that bikini picture I would try to leave my dick in that pussy.

Jasmine 43 out of shape, she's a Delta, never been married, no kids, sassy and probably think she too good for a Black man. Or by the way she defended Hunter Biden want a good white boy.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah her body kinda garbage also
E86qHEAXsAgka4v

FzBERF-XgAIwqde
GOMNfDFW0AAWjFL

MTG's struggle-defense

Now you're just lying. She's married with four kids. If someone as tiny as her has a "big back", you have to be a puny, petite dude. :roflmao:

MTG doesn't need your undying defense of her, she already won, unopposed.

To most people with functioning eyes, Jasmine looks way better than MTG, especially without makeup. It's nowhere near close, but dude is doing his laced tight AF, NEVER-SURRENDER sneakers routine. It's why he's obsessed with defending the Hick. Even mentioning other Black women that have nothing to do with the thread topic :clown

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MTG's struggle-defense

Now you're just lying. She's married with four kids. If someone as tiny as her has a "big back", you have to be a puny dude. No question :roflmao:

MTG doesn't need your undying defense of her, she already won, unopposed.

I take back what I said she needs to keep on as much makeup as possible.
:roflmao: looking like Sheila Jackson Lee's daughter woah!!!

Well I hate to disappoint you but I am 6' 230lbs and her back is too big for her body as is her gut and most of her sorors also suffer from the big back, big gut issue.

Last edited:

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GettyImages-1900007693_vyt88z

Does your queen look like her with or with the 3 pounds of makeup Jasmine has on? Lets be honest none of us know what Jasmine looks like without that makeup. And whats telling about it? That I have eyesight and can see the mesh of the wig and not the scalp of her head. As far as whyte women wearing fake hair you'll have to forgive me I've been around Black women all my life and can spot a wig and a pound of makeup a mile away. Not so much whyte women. I can't wait for Minister Jap to comment on this shit.

As far as being a hidden dildo most people hide their relationships and n$gga have you seen that bikini picture I would try to leave my dick in that pussy.

Jasmine 43 out of shape, she's a Delta, never been married, no kids, sassy and probably think she too good for a Black man. Or by the way she defended Hunter Biden want a good white boy.
Maybe they hide they relationship with you but they proud to be on my arm. You enjoy that Neanderthal bitch. If fact why don't you and her go swimming together.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe they hide they relationship with you but they proud to be on my arm. You enjoy that Neanderthal bitch. If fact why don't you and her go swimming together.
Well I've never dated a white woman but I heard its heaven.

I bet you'd rather get with Aunjanue Ellis instead of Denise Richards.