Jasmine Crockett & AOC Vs Marjorie Taylor Greene

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

210721151437-restricted-jasmine-crockett-texas-06-20-2021.jpg

The unfortunate thing about this is Jasmine don't exactly have much room to talk.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ri

Tiffany Cross didn't even clown MTG's body, but those NEVER SURENDER sneakers are tied so tight that you rushed in here to defend the Hick's honor

That aside, both Tiffany and Jasmine look 10 times better than the loud-mouthed swamp rat.

So what was this

and secondly I wouldn't get at any of those broads. All of them are hot garbage. But in my opinion if your ass ain't Jade Cargill, Bianca Belair or Halle Berry leave the body criticism alone

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd still take her over that caustic, cloven hoofed, cave dwelling, cro-magnon cunt Marjorie Trailer Green
The question is would they take you. Tiffany Cross is 45 and as far as I know never been married. If I remember correctly wanted Black men to just shut up and vote. And stop listening to Kevin Samuels and Tariq. As far as Jasmine Crockett 43 attorney, congressperson, never been married as far as I know no kids. You might have a better chance of fucking "that caustic, cloven hoofed, cave dwelling, cro-magnon cunt Marjorie Trailer Green at least we know she's been married, had kids and had affairs and dare I say it might actually be down to fuck.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

So what was this

and secondly I wouldn't get at any of those broads. All of them are hot garbage. But in my opinion if your ass ain't Jade Cargill, Bianca Belair or Halle Berry leave the body criticism alone

Tiffany Cross was partially clowning herself. It's called light-humor. MTG is not even going to give u a pat on the head for defending her, but feel free to show up at the next MAGA rally.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tiffany Cross was partially clowning herself. It's called light-humor. MTG is not even going to give u a pat on the head for defending her, but feel free to show up at the next MAGA rally.
Well the person who tries to pat me on the head will pull a nub back. I didn't speaking the truth about someone was considered defending someone else. Two things can be true at the same time. For example Chris Benoit without a doubt one of the best wrestlers ever but also a murdering piece of shit. All 3 of them broads MTG, Jasmine Crockett and Tiffany Cross are bad built no ass having broads. And all 3 of them are traash.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The question is would they take you. Tiffany Cross is 45 and as far as I know never been married. If I remember correctly wanted Black men to just shut up and vote. And stop listening to Kevin Samuels and Tariq. As far as Jasmine Crockett 43 attorney, congressperson, never been married as far as I know no kids. You might have a better chance of fucking "that caustic, cloven hoofed, cave dwelling, cro-magnon cunt Marjorie Trailer Green at least we know she's been married, had kids and had affairs and dare I say it might actually be down to fuck.

Lmao @ me or any self respecting black man even considering putting their dick any where near that crusty cave-bitch :lol:

bitch looks like she smells like a combo of boiled bologna, spoiled milk, used cigarettes and warm piss.

Last edited:

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
Those Trump signature stamped NEVER SURRENDER sneakers bolted into this thread to defend the fuck outta MTG initially, then does the "well, they're all trash" for cover :lol:

Ioknow

Don sounds like he's smitten.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao @ me or any self respecting black man even considering putting their dick any where near that crusty cave-bitch :lol:

bitch looks like she smells like a combo of boiled bologna, spoiled milk, used cigarettes and warm piss.
Being a Black man and living amongst Black men most of my life I know you're exagerating. Black men standards as far as who they would fuck is pretty goddamn low. I've seen brothers wife up and impregnate broads that I don't want looking at me much less think about dating. Most Black men would fuck a snake if it had a hole in it.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course this miserable nigga's 1st post in here is to soft-defend a racist cave bitch. I'd say I'm surprised but I'd be lying.
I ain't defending anyone I'm just saying if Jasmine is going to call out someone at least have a decent body. Which she don't. Maybe take off the 3 pounds of makeup and hell take off them damn butterfly eyelashes.