Jhonni Blaze...Ain't A Damn Thang Changed!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OSgQfTzNirg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BgeGISrTyaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Lapdanceking

Star
Registered
-----------mod edit----------------------

Hey dumbo, posting autoplay vids in other peopes threads
is a bannable offence. Also posting such gay music is
a perma-bannable offence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its amazing how hoes become national figures just because they have nicely shaped butt cheeks. She literally brings nothing else to the table

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe src="http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/6760800" frameborder=0 width=510 height=400 scrolling=no></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tumblr_n04ytkgUeV1totutjo1_400.gif
tumblr_n04ytkgUeV1totutjo2_400.gif

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor

Hey dumbo, posting autoplay vids in other peopes threads
is a bannable offence. Also posting such gay music is
a perma-bannable offence.

who's the chick in your sig?:eek:

pollux

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't believe I'm saying this, 'cause I'm a sucker for a fat ass, but I would not fuck this broad. Way too much drama around her. And she telling the world who she fucked. What happened with these new generation of hoes? Back in the day they kept quiet. Now they always flapping their gums. I blame social media for making these broads think they special.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I can't believe I'm saying this, 'cause I'm a sucker for a fat ass, but I would not fuck this broad. Way too much drama around her. And she telling the world who she fucked. What happened with these new generation of hoes? Back in the day they kept quiet. Now they always flapping their gums. I blame social media for making these broads think they special.

Them days are gone fam.

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
:eek:

Lawd, please forgive me for sleeping on this phat booty scallywag, for I didn't realize the thickness of her ass & hindquarters until it was bestowed upon me on my 50in living room television whilst flipping thru cable channels.... Please forgive me....

Amen...

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
It's like I wanna save her

but that head, tho.

It was like...

When you try to eat a piece of Laffy Taffy and it's been in your pocket all day and you open it and its stuck to the paper and you don't wanna get your fingers sticky so you try to get it from the paper with your teeth and tongue...

That's how that bitch suck dick.

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I'm there. If a bitch is trouble and I know she's trouble, I'm staying the hell away. Unfortunately LHH is a guilty pleasure, but that hoe is bonkers.​

greenz

she dont gotta smoke as long as she can roll 1
Registered
It's like I wanna save her

but that head, tho.

It was like...

When you try to eat a piece of Laffy Taffy and it's been in your pocket all day and you open it and its stuck to the paper and you don't wanna get your fingers sticky so you try to get it from the paper with your teeth and tongue...

That's how that bitch suck dick.
imma give her the benefit of the doubt cuz she wasn't into that scene at all. Fucking for money & fucking cuz you feeling the nigga will make a whole lot of difference. Its like when your girl mad at you but she still gonna give you some head vs your girl is wasted and pulls it out to suck it bone dry type of head. Regardless im fucking the shit outta her.