JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP DEBATE: BGOL VOTES- WHO WINS THE ELECTION?

Not who you WANT to win, who do you THINK wins?

• Total voters

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
yall ignoring polls now lol

Delusion is real

GRIeoazXwAAHXZX

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is IDIOTIC thinking. So you are loyal to a man vs politics?
You clearly see a man in need of medical attention, suffering from Dementia and you say that's fine?.
He mentally broke down several times on live TV. That is NOT normal.

The real question that should be asked: Who is REALLy running the country. Biden is definitely NOT running the country. Did you see his wife talk to him like a child? She said "you answered every question". Think about that. That speaks volumes. The man is a child mentally. wow

I am waiting for Black people to tell Biden to step down because he is mentally unfit - he couldn't articulate a SINGLE policy. INCRREDIBLE

Considering your MAGA loyalty to a 34-COUNT felonious candidate, you have zero room to tell others who they should vote for. Fuck your White Nationalist "I know what's best for blacks" argument.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am waiting for Black people to tell Biden to step down because he is mentally unfit - he couldn't articulate a SINGLE policy. INCRREDIBLE
that don't make sense. just cause somebody can't get words out their mouth doesn't mean they are mentally unfit....lol. so black people supposed to hold biden to this higher standard and let trump skate on by? nah dude. same way republicans stand by their flawed candidates democrats need to stand by biden who has less flaws. and even if he can't serve we got a strong and smart administration behind him ready to roll like they've been doing. i don't trust nobody in the republican party who's all maga. we seeing their agenda and its nothing but chaos and division

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if i was joe biden and his team i wouldn't bother about another debate....fuck whatever somebody will have to say. biden couldn't speak clearly,trump couldn't tell the truth and the moderators were flat. they couldn't keep trump on subject so once they went down that rabbit hole it was a wrap. you can't win an argument with a liar or stupid person

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
that don't make sense. just cause somebody can't get words out their mouth doesn't mean they are mentally unfit....lol. so black people supposed to hold biden to this higher standard and let trump skate on by? nah dude. same way republicans stand by their flawed candidates democrats need to stand by biden who has less flaws. and even if he can't serve we got a strong and smart administration behind him ready to roll like they've been doing. i don't trust nobody in the republican party who's all maga. we seeing their agenda and its nothing but chaos and division

That "Don't Vote / Hold your Vote, brotherrrr!!!" is an old stale AF talking point from MAGA ops and resident MAGA bros who parakeet that fucktarded phrase since around 2016. But they'll try to sell it on here as "nuanced". :lol:

They need to update their talking points memos.

Last edited:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

Biden to Discuss 'Future of His Re-Election Campaign' With Family at Camp David: NBC News

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden is expected to discuss the future of his re-election campaign with family on Sunday, following a nationally televised debate Thursday that left many fellow Democrats worried about his ability to beat former President Donald Trump in November, according to five people familiar with the matter.
Link - https://www.wfla.com/news/politics/...f-re-election-campaign-with-family-on-sunday/

Oh Shit! :eek2: