JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP DEBATE IN ATLANTA : POLL: WHO WINS THE ELECTION?

Not who you WANT to win, who do you THINK wins?

• Total voters

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
OK people Biden is doing very good in my book because he is not lying. Trump is lying his ass off every word he says, and I’m pissed off at CNN that not correcting him on a lot of this shit. They supposed to have fact checks doing this debate. Trump is not even answering the questions the moderator is asking him.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1st commercial break grades Trump A+ for BLUSTER,LIES AND BULLSHIT, Biden C- for apprarence and speaking. Trump F for truth and substance Biden A+ for facts and making Trump look bad. 1st half Trump won 2nd half Biden won

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
1st commercial break grades Trump A+ for BLUSTER,LIES AND BULLSHIT, Biden C- for apprarence and speaking. Trump F for truth and substance Biden A+ for facts and making Trump look bad. 1st half Trump won 2nd half Biden won

Damn I’m at work.

Just got a text “You watching this shit”

I asked “it’s that bad”

Waiting on the reply

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
OK people Biden is doing very good in my book because he is not lying. Trump is lying his ass off every word he says, and I’m pissed off at CNN that not correcting him on a lot of this shit. They supposed to have fact checks doing this debate. Trump is not even answering the questions the moderator is asking him.
We live in the television age. It’s all optics. Anyone watching this knows Chump is coming off looking better, even if he’s lying through his teeth

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
This is already better than I could have imagined.

The ridiculousness of our political system is fully on display.

Changes need to be made. Younger people need to be running government and media

That's why I talk to the Milennials and Gen Zs that I can get through to. The young people can flip this shit for the better if they only knew their power.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Nigga stop!

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

GRH5s2qWoAEE8Mx