JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP DEBATE: BGOL VOTES- WHO WINS THE ELECTION?

Not who you WANT to win, who do you THINK wins?

• Total voters

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
MG]@HNIC c/Ian you do a plug in where these bots like dumbone and DC_Dunce can't flood our beloved BGOL board with all these non-stop twitter posts bro?

They shit is the new tranny bombing of yesteryear
:smh:

giphy.gif

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's like 5 people in this thread that are genuinely centrist and Independent.

There might be two or three Republicans.

I'm sure there's a couple of undercover white boys and Russian bots.

The level of vitriol displayed for people of a different mindset is disturbing (other than the Russian bots).

It seems BGOL is all about democracy as long as your democracy leads you to vote for MY candidate.

If the people democratically vote in a dictator is that a threat to democracy, or is that the people expressing that they want to be ruled by a strongman?

It sucks for the political minority, no doubt about it. People gotta leave morality at the door when thinking about how and why decisions are made in politics.

There are other alternatives for the educated. Shit has yet to really hit the fan here except for the gas crisis in the late 70s I believe. That was a taste of what's to come in a real dystopian America.

Every BLACK AMERICAN COLLEGE EDUCATED or similar household should be preparing to have a property overseas to vacation in/escape to if American life gets unbearable.

You know, like Israelis have family homes in the U.S.!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think the European nations have us beat… just because so many of them is getting that work but

“@imadboles34311 hour ago
American politics is a laughing stock to the world, but isn't America exceptional”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
bruh we really out here getting all excited about two fucks who likely to be on assisted living come 1/1/25

Joey B - assisted living/ round the clock care

Agent Orange - wearing county blues

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
There's like 5 people in this thread that are genuinely centrist and Independent.

There might be two or three Republicans.

I'm sure there's a couple of undercover white boys and Russian bots.

The level of vitriol displayed for people of a different mindset is disturbing (other than the Russian bots).

It seems BGOL is all about democracy as long as your democracy leads you to vote for MY candidate.

If the people democratically vote in a dictator is that a threat to democracy, or is that the people expressing that they want to be ruled by a strongman?

It sucks for the political minority, no doubt about it. People gotta leave morality at the door when thinking about how and why decisions are made in politics.

There are other alternatives for the educated. Shit has yet to really hit the fan here except for the gas crisis in the late 70s I believe. That was a taste of what's to come in a real dystopian America.

Every BLACK AMERICAN COLLEGE EDUCATED or similar household should be preparing to have a property overseas to vacation in/escape to if American life gets unbearable.

You know, like Israelis have family homes in the U.S.!

You a coon bro. You tried to hide it but that shit always shows through. Why are you speaking about what we need to do? You sound like a house slave trying to tell the field slaves what to do. We done running homie. You act like you forgot about 2020. We'll burn this bitch down before we leave.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You a coon bro. You tried to hide it but that shit always shows through. Why are you speaking about what we need to do? You sound like a house slave trying to tell the field slaves what to do. We done running homie. You act like you forgot about 2020. We'll burn this bitch down before we leave.

@HNIC

You gonna ban this assclown for spamming the board, or nah?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you don't believe in the Democrats agenda you are a coon.

You must fall in line. Any deviation from the script or cultivation of your own ideas means you have betrayed your race.

Garvey was a coon
Booker T was a coon
W.E.B. Du Bois was a coon
Malcom X was a coon
General Powell was a coon

Some of you guys shilling for one party over the other are the coons.

No one here has ever seen me tout the virtues of the Republican party on here. You're clutching your pearls and name calling because I don't fully rock with your white established party's agenda.

You need white people to tell you how to think. I don't.

Who's the coon again?

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
If you don't believe in the Democrats agenda you are a coon.

You must fall in line. Any deviation from the script or cultivation of your own ideas means you have betrayed your race.

Garvey was a coon
Booker T was a coon
W.E.B. Du Bois was a coon
Malcom X was a coon

Some of these guys shilling for one party over the other are the coons.

No one here has ever seen me tout the virtues of the Republican party in here. You're clutching your pearls and name calling because I don't fully rock with your white established party's agenda.

You need white people to tell you how to think. I don't.

Who's the coon again?
Why do yall make up shit? Nobody here ever said that. In fact most people are not happy with the Dems for being pussy. You Republikkklan sympathizers make up shit and exaggerate to try to make points.

Fact is, more Black people are in government positions of power as democrats and actually do shit for us not for white Suprimacists like Republikkklan coons.

All klansmen, neo Nazis and White nationalist groups support Trump and the Republikkklans for a reason. Why do you think that is? Why would any sane Black man vote for a party loaded with these people? Why are Republikkklan rallies light weight klan rallies with a bunch of confederate flags and racist signs.

Why do “free thinkers” ignore the blatant racism in the Republikkklan party then turn around and question why Black folks side with Dems and want nothing to do with them under any circumstance? It’s almost like none of you are Black yourselves and have no idea what it’s like being Black in America.

By the way , the people you named were Republicans when a Republican was the progressive liberal party. Stop playing stupid .

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden's vice should switch places with her and the Dem's should be in better standing.

I purposely don't follow politricks but we the people need other canidates and fast cause what's being presented to us just isn't going to do.

As much as people like to act politically educated most Americans aren't and will vote for either or person because they don't have another choice and I believe that's a big fucking problem.

Their going to try their best to get Trump back in that house,even if they have to do another hostile takeover of the big house.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Colin Powell's Leadership Advice

LESSON ONE: "Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off."

LESSON TWO: "The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded that you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership."

LESSON THREE: "Don't be buffaloed by experts and elites. Experts often possess more data than judgement. Elites can become so inbred that they produce haemophiliacs who bleed to death as soon as they are nicked by the real world."

LESSON FOUR: "Don't be afraid to challenge the pros, even in their own backyard."

LESSON FIVE: "Never neglect details. When everyone's mind is dulled or distracted the leader must be doubly vigilant."

LESSON SIX: "You don't know what you can get away with until you try."

LESSON SEVEN: "Keep looking below surface appearances. Don't shrink from doing so (just) because you might not like what you find."

LESSON EIGHT: "Organisation doesn't really accomplish anything. Plans don't accomplish anything, either. Theories of management don't much matter. Endeavours succeed or fail because of the people involved. Only by attracting the best people will you accomplish great deeds."

LESSON NINE: "Organization charts and hence titles count for next to nothing."

LESSON TEN: "Never let your ego get so close to your position that when your position goes, your ego goes with it."

LESSON ELEVEN: "Fit no stereotypes. Don't chase the latest management fads. The situation dictates which approach best accomplishes the team's mission."

LESSON TWELVE: "Perpetual optimism is multiplier."

LESSON THIRTEEN: "Powell's Rules for Picking People"--Look for intelligence and judgement and, most critically, a capacity to anticipate, to see around corners. Also look for loyalty, integrity, a high energy drive, a balanced ego and the drive to get things done."

LESSON FOURTEEN: "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."

LESSON FIFTEEN: Part I: "Use the formula P=40 to 70, in which P stands for the probability of success and the numbers indicate the percentage of information acquired." Part II: "Once the information is in the 40 to 70 range, go with your gut."

LESSON SIXTEEN: "The commander in the field is always right and the rear echelon is wrong, unless proved otherwise."

LESSON SEVENTEEN: "Have fun in your command. Don't always run at a breakneck pace. Take leave when you�ve earned it. Spend time with your families." Corollary: "Surround yourself with people who take their work seriously, but not themselves, those who work hard and play hard."

LESSON EIGHTEEN: "Command is lonely."

stroker1999

Star
Registered

This is IDIOTIC thinking. So you are loyal to a man vs politics?
You clearly see a man in need of medical attention, suffering from Dementia and you say that's fine?.
He mentally broke down several times on live TV. That is NOT normal.

The real question that should be asked: Who is REALLy running the country. Biden is definitely NOT running the country. Did you see his wife talk to him like a child? She said "you answered every question". Think about that. That speaks volumes. The man is a child mentally. wow