Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
No, I actually would like to have Kamala Harris Democrats do not need to whitewash this ticket or a lot of Black people will sit home. Trump is not stable as you seen with the speech she gave the other night Even some of his own Republicans said that

No, Trump will not be the president again if the Democrats play this right. We do not need another 1967 to happen. Hopefully they are getting this shit out of the way now.

It is up to generation Z and black women to save this country and I told you guys a few post to go what the Democrats need to do

She would win, but Kamala would win also.
Same guy who's been talking all that Trump won't even be able to run since he's going to face justice, Biden is going to destroy Trump, is now saying that am unlikeable woman(who is also black but also not really) that makes Hillary Clinton seem like Mary Tyler Moore is going to beat Trump lmao I think the board is starting to realize what a lot of us already know...you don't know shit when it comes to politics lmao you should stick to talking global warming and weather events.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man wtf barely black???

You have heard of the one drop rule right...man FOH. C mon bruh
Colin Powell said this back in the 80's when he became the first black joint chief of staff in 1989.

One, I don’t shove it in their face, you know?” he says. “I don’t bring any stereotypes or threatening visage to their presence. Some black people do. Two, I can overcome any stereotypes or reservations they have, because I perform well. Third thing is, I ain’t that black.
https://prospect.org/politics/invisible-general-how-colin-powell-conned-america/

Colin knew back before I was even born that his lack of visible blackness was a positive to American people. Kamala could easily play that card 35 years later.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So why have any women won any elections? If you're correct, there shouldn't be an elected woman anywhere in the country.

AND more people voted for Hillary than voted for Trump.

Your point makes no sense. It was 40,000 votes across three states that got him that electoral college win.
Bruh....c mon man nobody gives a fuck about some Senator some fucking state Governor FOH

The only way a female can get elected is if they did what could have happened where Biden wins reelection and steps down after a yr and then have Kamala president for a while and then folks see that the world hasn't ended and are ok with having a woman on top

Hillary was the most qualified woman in the world. I voted for her twice. But she got beaten by someone who never served in office.

Come on man wake up. Hasn't even been 10 yrs

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simp Watkins over there firing off shots at Roland Martin.

Screenshot-2024-07-21-152509.png

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Gavin is a shoe-in for 2028. He'd be a fool to try to speedrun it now.
Exactly this...gavin could actually win and is more than likely the next president after Trump, he would be a fool to run now when it'll be so easy after Trump fucks this country up for another four years. The Dems are essentially sacrificing kamala/this election to get to Gavin in 2028.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need to take some sycophants off ignore to see if they are posting in here or if they shamefully bowed out of political talk.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Bruh....c mon man nobody gives a fuck about some Senator some fucking state Governor FOH

The only way a female can get elected is if they did what could have happened where Biden wins reelection and steps down after a yr and then have Kamala president for a while and then folks see that the world hasn't ended and are ok with having a woman on top

Hillary was the most qualified woman in the world. I voted for her twice. But she got beaten by someone who never served in office.

Con man wake up. Hasn't even been 10 yrs
They are elected on the same ballot.

Gen Z doesn't hate women they way you old heads do.

Millenials don't either.

It's a completely different electorate than in 2016.

You have millions of boomers dead and tens of millions of young people that are voters now.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The writing was on the wall once major donors threatened/stopped giving money. And Pelosi was really pushing him to step aside. Plus rumors of Obama being on board for a change. Add in majority of polls saying Biden was struggling in swing states. I know polls are not always absolute, but they are good indicators. The data just wasn't in favor of Biden.

BIG question is what is plan B? I think Harris has can get it done. But she is polarizing for a lot of people.

That latest Michigan poll didn't help either. I've been saying since October that Biden is gonna fuck around and lose MI because of his Palestine policy. He won by about 100k votes last time, mainly because of the Black vote in urban areas but also with the help of the 200k Arabs in the state, especially in and around Dearborn. That Israel policy put them in a fucked up position. Vote for Trump, the guy who wants to send us back to our country, or vote for Biden, the guy sending money and weapons to Israel who's bombing our family back home.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Gen Z voted 70% for Dems because unlike older people, they won't fuck up their lives because they hate women. And that was for all Dems. Women too.

And right now, there are more millenials and gen z than there are boomers.
It’s more millennials than anybody

Nobody is stronger than millennials. We came in the transitional period of the NWO.

We remember life with and without

Millennials will win this elections with OUR votes

U baby boomers and Gen X niggas are in the fucking way

Move. Z and Alpha does whatever we do

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She would lose too

Yep! Automatically because she’s a women she’s lose x,y,z votes. If you think some had problems voting for a minority. Wait until you see how many and mainly conservatives wouldn’t vote for a women. No matter how qualified.

At this point, Dems are pretty much screwed. Biden and his group since last year should have bowed down.