Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
If voting mattered, Andy would be by choice for VP. It wouldn't be the sadistic Jew with a sneaky hatred of public schools. Then again you have the democratic nominee trying to muster political support for republican immigration policies. American politics is depraved like in the scene in Scream where the killers took turns stabbing each other.
He would not be the VP because you would then turn Kentucky over to that coon Robinson and they would fix that state to make it even more impossible for Dems to win there.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He would not be the VP because you would then turn Kentucky over to that coon Robinson and they would fix that state to make it even more impossible for Dems to win there.
No Robinson is the Lt Governor in NC.

Kentucky has a female Lt Gov that is a democrat. Her resume is impressive too. She is actually working on her PhD in Education.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wait so Trump endorsed a black republican against him and tIs the black dude still lost?

A white woman teacher is the Lt. Governor.
He knows Mickie Mitch. And he didn't feel compelled to defend a black woman as a prosecutor.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep. Just realized that.
If you're claiming to be an educator and you're doing those kinds of partnerships, you have disqualified yourself to me. But I'm a black man not from Kentucky. And it's not like ALEC is a thing. Or Zuckerberg did this in Newark.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
If you're claiming to be an educator and you're doing those kinds of partnerships, you have disqualified yourself to me. But I'm a black man not from Kentucky. And it's not like ALEC is a thing. Or Zuckerberg did this in Newark.
Shapiro would not be my first choice. Bashear would be a great choice. I knew Walz would not be the choice because they want the optics of a young, vibrant ticket.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shapiro would not be my first choice. Bashear would be a great choice. I knew Walz would not be the choice because they want the optics of a young, vibrant ticket.
I never liked Josh. But to watch him in during the campus protests solidified my opinion of him. Never liked the mayor either. Do you see how the party forces you to vote for people with no real supporters.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

I was a baby when he left office, so I really don't have a recollection of his time in office but it's funny how so many looked at Jimmy Carter as if he was a joke of a president but in hindsight the man became such a beloved and respected figure after leaving office. Definitely ahead of his time and the greatest ex-president in history, with what he has done once leaving said office.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dljbon8oo2gd1.jpeg
Who cares!! Let’s just say Kamala is an alien; we still not voting for trump; so now what…

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yo at this point….just really…I mean come on fam…
The entire national debt conversation was always dishonest and meant to siphon money away from the poor and give it to the rich.

If I was an NBA player, why the hell are you paying me in cash? Then you realize the majority of the folks are black and then you remember how this nation was built. I guarantee you there will be a new payment structure in the sports leagues as more white people join them. White people don't pay taxes.

The NBA salary should be like dividends that you can borrow against. Black people should not be paying taxes.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who cares!! Let’s just say Kamala is an alien; we still not voting for trump; so now what…
You can pretend it's farming or you can treat them like Maduro does folks running for president. Always take copious notes.

You can argue and compare the tax rates of Laura under Indian Wife Vance and under The Hugger. I remember when Joe Biden was considered creepy. But the guy who couldn't make money peddling gambling to addicts raped and defamed a woman.

Repeal the tax cuts. Repeal them all the way back to FDR.