Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
If Meek REALLY wanted the answer to his question as a so called advocate fir prison reform he could very easily access hundreds of professionals in his city and across the country.

Meek full of sh*t

Tell Rihmeek to go lick another rollie and stfu.

It's always funny to me how these clowns want to demand answers from prosecutors, politicians, police, etc. as if they're standing up for us but won't say a fucking word to killers, gang leaders, extortionists, drug dealers and so on that they idolize and/or fear.

If you're going to ride for your people you can't do it half way or only when it's convenient.

People seem to forget that when the Panthers were at their height they stepped to everyone without exception who were doing wrong by us.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's always funny to me how these clowns want to demand answers from prosecutors, politicians, police, etc. as if they're standing up for us but won't say a fucking word to killers, gang leaders, extortionists, drug dealers and so on that they idolize and/or fear.

If you're going to ride for your people you can't do it half way or only when it's convenient.

People seem to forget that when the Panthers were at their height they stepped to everyone without exception who were doing wrong by us.
i agree however i dont compare law abiding citizens, and public office that are suppose to support and protect the community, to criminals; there has to be a different standard for them...

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
i agree however i dont compare law abiding citizens, and public office that are suppose to support and protect the community, to criminals; there has to be a different standard for them...

Agreed but I'm not comparing them.

My point was these rappers and fake activists only seem willing to speak out and be bold when it's convenient while looking the other way and not saying shit to others because of fear or a desire to be accepted as a "real street nigga."

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Instead of taking a deal that placed him on parole for 7 billion years, maybe he should have taken the time and be out in the real world without the strings.

I know a guy who took a deal for 10 years of probation. Take your punishment and go live your life. Was Meek concerned he wouldn’t be eligible for FAFSA? The judge that threw the book at him was elected and Meek doesn’t vote. You don’t vote which means you’re not going to do any jury duty.

Guess who has Jury Duty? What’s the motto? If they’re non-white, they’re innocent. If they’re white: GUILTY!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^^

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
@praetor @Camille Whats the update on Florida early voting?

I'll use spoiler tags for Colin.

For the 2020 primaries in Florida, the early vote was close:

Democrat: 221,701
Republican: 298,314

The vote by mail leaned heavily democrat

Democrat: 1,182,579
Republican: 807,999

297,967 more democrats voted than republicans in the primary in 2020 and Trump won the state.

This year, the democrats are underperforming so far (the primary is August 20th)

Early vote

Democrat: 102,088
Republican: 219,428

Vote by mail

Democrat: 467,420
Republican: 452,232

Republicans have a 102,152 lead so far.

This margin is getting worse for democrats. I've checked the numbers every day this week and the Republicans have increased their lead every day.

In the general election in Florida in 2020, Trump lost independents by 11 points and still won. The latest polls for 2024 show him down only 7 points with independents.

Another problem is that Trump polls better with women (43%) than Harris does with men (39%) in Florida.

Also, don't be fooled by Rick Scott's slipping in the polls. He's won three state wide elections and his LARGEST margin of victory was only 1.15%.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

297,967 more democrats voted than republicans in the primary in 2020 and Trump won the state.

This year, the democrats are underperforming so far (the primary is August 20th)

Early vote

Vote by mail

This margin is getting worse for democrats. I've checked the numbers every day this week and the Republicans have increased their lead every day.

In the general election in Florida in 2020, Trump lost independents by 11 points and still won. The latest polls for 2024 show him down only 7 points with independents.

Another problem is that Trump polls better with women (43%) than Harris does with men (39%) in Florida.

Also, don't be fooled by Rick Scott's slipping in the polls. He's won three state wide elections and his LARGEST margin of victory was only 1.15%.

The MPA voters are unaffiliated/independents. My understanding is thar they usually break for dems around 60%.

There is also a VIP GOP donor who is supposed to be doing a fundraiser for one of the local dems and inviting other Republicans. I don't recall names.

The primary is the 20th. Nikki Barnes said ppl need to drop off ballots instead of mailing if rhey havent retured them yet. They have some GOTV efforts this weekend.

That link is supposed to be updated with the previous day's results by noon I think.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Early vote

Vote by mail

I wonder if the difference is due to DeSantis' purging of voters since the 2020 election or of Democrats are genuinely underperforming?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Everytime he says some shit like this I feel like telling people who support him:

Notice the Israeli flags , where are all those dirty rag head terrorists always complaining about Kamala? Trump told these sand apes they can’t come into the country and they yelling at Black folks who want to vote for “Genocide Kamala”. No smoke for the white man who banned you from coming here and wants Israel to “Finish the job”? Fuck these pedophile worshipping yellow crackas