Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What world do you live in where the Democrat nominee isnt a big supporter of Israel?

How much support?

You think Kamala with her jewish husband would speak out against the Palestinians getting killed?

What do you think Kamala would be more likely to support in abundance, Israel or HBCU's?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Remember how I said you're always mad on here which is one of the reasons we don't take you seriously.

It's sad really. You really are desperate to be seen as an alpha male and you keep coming across as a bitter incel.

Why you always sound like a bish? Geez, you sound like a woman every time you comment.

1. I'm a sigma not an alpha.
2. I'm married, how am I an incel, you dumb fuck?
3. You are deflecting because you just like Van Jones, a liberal, gay supporting, female raised bish that rides on coattails because he can't stand on his own.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
even more on streamyard.
were those 39000 that weren't going to vote for her or just a gathering of people that were already in the bag?

Black people are a given. Have whites, the larger population of votes, abandoned ship?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
9594ff60-1772-43dc-b07c-c24c1ad4f28a-BlackMenforHarris-Speak-91afb30f.jpg
images

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
They not even undercover though.

Caczarus
Strokerofdicks1999
XCactor
Don Cooneone
Roblowsdicks
FLossambo
Mrfreddybecoon

Main infiltrators
yeah you a cac if you want blacks to think for themselves and not depend on others. why isn't he staying on the plantation like the rest of us? just take these scraps and let massa guide us.

FOH

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Naw I think he gets emotional because of what his dad went through being a member of SNIC and getting shot down at the Orangeburg Massacre. He got kids man and he probably just don’t want to go back in that time period.

https://www.claflin.edu/news-events/the-panther/orangeburg-massacre-bakari-sellers-says-'way-more-angry-than-my-father'

what does that have to do with now? man up or get therapy. two different things. need to learn to be a man and compartmentalize.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Has anyone here taken note how he's been delegating away his powers of his presidency?

Here is delegation to the military/DoD

Then delegation to treasury and secretary of state.

Many of you are looking at what the news is feeding you and getting gas lit.

These are Executive Orders and my guess is he's about to be removed from office or resign. Who knows. But those delegations of his authority are not to be taken lightly.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Caczarus has never posted in the stillwill ID thread.
you a bish talking about me but never quoting me. lets start out with that.

2. I've been confirmed multiple times.

3. all because someone disagrees with your coon ass, doesn't make them not black, you fucking idiot.

4. let's make a deal. I confirm myself, and you agree to never come to this site again and admit you are nothing more than a noodle sipping bish nigga.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Why you always sound like a bish? Geez, you sound like a woman every time you comment.

1. I'm a sigma not an alpha.
2. I'm married, how am I an incel, you dumb fuck?
3. You are deflecting because you just like Van Jones, a liberal, gay supporting, female raised bish that rides on coattails because he can't stand on his own.

Jesus you're a fucking moron. I didn't mean Alpha the frat. However you have admitted to being in the frat of the niggas that couldn't make the cut.

What I do find interesting is that every time you post in here once again you're mad about something, usually a woman, and you're always calling people bitches or in general being angry and I find that interesting. I think it's interesting because you've always seem to be deep in your feelings about something and I really get the idea that something deep down is bothering you.

Then I realized what it was. I was wrong. You're not an incel since you say you're married.

You're a cuck......as the white boys say.

:lol:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just post the list of them poseurs and advise everyone to put them on ignore...

maybe there aught to be a Sticky thread with a list of their names and that they are trolls and should be placed on ignore ....esp if HNIC wont block them ....we should.
The coons on here are already blocked for me
He was talking about social media period

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Has anyone here taken note how he's been delegating away his powers of his presidency?

Here is delegation to the military/DoD

Then delegation to treasury and secretary of state.

Many of you are looking at what the news is feeding you and getting gas lit.

These are Executive Orders and my guess is he's about to be removed from office or resign. Who knows. But those delegations of his authority are not to be taken lightly.
I read on Twitter earlier that folks think Biden already passed away and they are waiting to announce it tomorrow. The more I read the more I believe it.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I read on Twitter earlier that folks think Biden already passed away and they are waiting to announce it tomorrow. The more I read the more I believe it.
Theres rumors madd rumors flying that's why I look towards what's factual. Those Exec Orders say a lot. Giving his powers to the military, treasury and Sec of state is very telling

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Jesus you're a fucking moron. I didn't mean Alpha the frat. However you have admitted to being in the frat of the niggas that couldn't make the cut.

What I do find interesting is that every time you post in here once again you're mad about something, usually a woman, and you're always calling people bitches or in general being angry and I find that interesting. I think it's interesting because you've always seem to be deep in your feelings about something and I really get the idea that something deep down is bothering you.

Then I realized what it was. I was wrong. You're not an incel since you say you're married.

You're a cuck......as the white boys say.

:lol:
You are borderline retarded. dude. It's official.

I meant sigma, and not in a frat, dumb ass. Learn what that means.

You are making stuff up about women. Now, you are doing the female approach of saying who hurt you or there is something else. The bish in you is crazy. Nothing there, bro. Just you reaching because you can't take the heat.

Now, I'm a cuck. You just keep making things up.

But this is what's true. You were raised in a single female home, and you run to protect women and gays like a superhero any chance you get, and you don't like blunt masculinity.

You're in the closet, bro. You don't like what I have to say because you're gay, enjoying your life with sissies in Queens.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How much support?

You think Kamala with her jewish husband would speak out against the Palestinians getting killed?

What do you think Kamala would be more likely to support in abundance, Israel or HBCU's?
No she wouldn't speak out but no US president does while funding said genocide.

Supporting hbcus while supporting the genocide of another group of oppressed people isn't a win.