Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
All them shirts, big ass flags, Brandon merch, bumper stickers, decals, and whatever else just flushed down the toilet. Rendered useless like pre-made championship hats and shirts when one team loses.
Man I was thinking about the other side.
I saw someone putting up a new Trump sign, which made me think about Biden gear. All of that needs to be switched to Harris or whomever it will be….

This shit be a huge money grab

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
You are borderline retarded. dude. It's official.

I meant sigma, and not in a frat, dumb ass. Learn what that means.

You are making stuff up about women. Now, you are doing the female approach of saying who hurt you or there is something else. The bish in you is crazy. Nothing there, bro. Just you reaching because you can't take the heat.

Now, I'm a cuck. You just keep making things up.

But this is what's true. You were raised in a single female home, and you run to protect women and gays like a superhero any chance you get, and you don't like blunt masculinity.

You're in the closet, bro. You don't like what I have to say because you're gay, enjoying your life with sissies in Queens.

Wait you're loser ass thinks you're some sort of Lone wolf??

And the fact that you're running around calling yourself a sigma man says so much about you.

You really are trying way way too hard to be something you're not.

Damn now I feel like I've been picking on the retarded and socially awkward kid in school.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
It's a wrap for black folks, we done here.

Y'all just like that Wild Wild West stuff, god bless y'all

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
You are borderline retarded. dude. It's official.

I meant sigma, and not in a frat, dumb ass. Learn what that means.

You are making stuff up about women. Now, you are doing the female approach of saying who hurt you or there is something else. The bish in you is crazy. Nothing there, bro. Just you reaching because you can't take the heat.

Now, I'm a cuck. You just keep making things up.

But this is what's true. You were raised in a single female home, and you run to protect women and gays like a superhero any chance you get, and you don't like blunt masculinity.

You're in the closet, bro. You don't like what I have to say because you're gay, enjoying your life with sissies in Queens.

So for the rest of the board. This is what he's saying he is....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigma_male

Now what I want you to do is read between the lines. Sigma male is what the Nerds back in the day started claiming they were because they couldn't accept the fact that they had no friends.

What this dude is doing is admitting that nobody likes him but he's trying to make it a positive instead of the negative that really is he's an antisocial little bitch. I've been laughing at this dude for years but once he said the sigma male thing it all came into place.

Poor slob didn't realize it but he just outed the reason he's always on here trying to act superior. He's trying to over compensate for being a nobody. He also just told you why he's always mad. Cause he knows he's a nobody and that we all know he's a nobody and that burns his soul.

One more thing. This part is the best...

bender jcc

I told you!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
BGOL Maga members working over time in here lol

These BGOL MAGA faggits are panicking because the democrats energy is escalating exponentially over the last 2 days!!!! A week ago, these agents was happy as fags in boys town about the negative energy that Biden and the dems were taking on.

To all BGOL maga agents...

THIS RACE IS FAR FROM OVER, BITCHES!!

:lol2: :lol2:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
We need to be EXTRA mindful the next few months

Especially on this board and others like it.

Trump doesn’t have enough time to come up with zingers for Kamala. When he does, it isn’t going to stick. “Sleepy Joe” and “Crooked Hilary” stuck. Kamala doesn’t go with anything.

Unless she does something pro-Islam and he calls her “Hamasla.”

Maybe they'll start using images of the other Kamala instead to really drive home the racism

wwe-kamala.gif