Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The majority of Democrats in the House of Representatives and the Senate of the US Congress supported the country's Vice President Kamala Harris, who is running for nomination as the US presidential candidate from the Democratic Party.

The Hill reported this on Monday.

According to the publication's count, at least 29 of 47 senators and 141 of 213 Democratic members of the House of Representatives have declared their support for Harris so far. Also, at least 15 of the 23 Democratic governors publicly endorsed the vice presidential candidacy.

It is noted that Harris’ candidacy has not yet been commented on by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Jesus you're a fucking moron. I didn't mean Alpha the frat. However you have admitted to being in the frat of the niggas that couldn't make the cut.

What I do find interesting is that every time you post in here once again you're mad about something, usually a woman, and you're always calling people bitches or in general being angry and I find that interesting. I think it's interesting because you've always seem to be deep in your feelings about something and I really get the idea that something deep down is bothering you.

Then I realized what it was. I was wrong. You're not an incel since you say you're married.

You're a cuck......as the white boys say.

:lol:
He’s a Little 5 foot angry fat bitch. He from cracka ass San Diego the most conservative city in CA behind Bakersfield of course he’s a coon , that’s if he’s even Black. He went from a Mexican worshipping sambo to this fake militant “free thinker” that uses simple minded phrases like “Democrat plantation” but Republikkklans aren’t on any plantation even with a 90% cracka make up. Oh but he’s such a rebel with original thought.

However all his Ideas are what a 12 year old would think of that doesn’t understand politics. He’s one of those dumb fucks that asks if a telescope can look back pre big bang would we see the face of god. Fucking moron should have been aborted then stepped on with a steel toe boot .

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You know if trump wins...it will be because white women some dumb niggas sat on their asses. make no mistake.

The choices at the top of the ticket remain the same. And TRUMP is on the other side.

If you voted for Joe Biden because you didn't want a 2nd Donald Trump presidency then what's changed NOW in 4 years??? SERIOUS QUESTION.

If Harris was SOO BAD then she would have hamstrung Biden's run much like Sarah Palin fucked up John McCain's run back in 08. And if you remember, McCain was old and feeble looking at that time and looked much older standing next to Obama. And Palin was a monumental dunderhead who didn't help his candidacy AT ALL.

So if you're saying Kamala is like that....then we would have had a trump reelection in 2020.

The country put Kamala Harris one heartbeat away from the presidency 4 years ago. As of now as Biden is recovering from covid so for all intents and purposes she is the PRESIDENT right NOW. That's how the position works.

So all this bickering and drama about who endorses her and who will toss their hat in the ring blah blah blah is BULLSHIT!

We didn't have a problem with her being a heart-attack or one assassin's bullet away away from the presidency for the last four years so you SHOULDN'T have a problem supporting her for the presidency NOW.

If for nothing else for much the SAME REASONS you put Biden in there in the first place...because you didn't want TRUMP BACK!

The choices are STILL the same...SO WHAT'S CHANGED IN 4 YEARS???

its an open question to ANYONE.....I'll wait... :popcorn:

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
You know if trump wins...it will be because white women some dumb niggas sat on their asses. make no mistake.

The choices at the top of the ticket remain the same. And TRUMP is on the other side.

If you voted for Joe Biden because you didn't want a 2nd Donald Trump presidency then what's changed NOW in 4 years??? SERIOUS QUESTION.

If Harris was SOO BAD then she would have hamstrung Biden's run much like Sarah Palin fucked up John McCain's run back in 08. And if you remember, McCain was old and feeble looking at that time and looked much older standing next to Obama. And Palin was a monumental dunderhead who didn't help his candidacy AT ALL.

So if you're saying Kamala is like that....then we would have had a trump reelection in 2020.

The country put Kamala Harris one heartbeat away from the presidency 4 years ago. As of now as Biden is recovering from covid so for all intents and purposes she is the PRESIDENT right NOW. That's how the position works.

So all this bickering and drama about who endorses her and who will toss their hat in the ring blah blah blah is BULLSHIT!

We didn't have a problem with her being a heart-attack or one assassin's bullet away away from the presidency for the last four years so you SHOULDN'T have a problem supporting her for the presidency NOW.

If for nothing else for much the SAME REASONS you put Biden in there in the first place...because you didn't want TRUMP BACK!

What changed in four years are you seriously asking that question? Do you know some black men sometimes surprised the fuck out of me. You don’t damn well what have changed over the last four years. Going out the door Trump killed two me motherfuckers with Covid. Yes, I said to me because it’s more than what they reporting. The economy got a whole lot better I could say that with my 401(k). Inflation is caused by corporate greed, and the only way to put that in check is the house on form of price control which Republicans are refusing to do because they run the house. You got Republicans blocking student loan forgiveness, but they didn’t block PPP loan forgiveness. The problem the last few years that’s not the Democratic problem is what local government did that is under the Republican control. That was the main problem and that had nothing to do with Democrats Joe Biden.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What changed in four years are you seriously asking that question? Do you know some black men sometimes surprised the fuck out of me. You don’t damn well what have changed over the last four years. Going out the door Trump killed two me motherfuckers with Covid. Yes, I said to me because it’s more than what they reporting. The economy got a whole lot better I could say that with my 401(k). Inflation is caused by corporate greed, and the only way to put that in check is the house on form of price control which Republicans are refusing to do because they run the house. You got Republicans blocking student loan forgiveness, but they didn’t block PPP loan forgiveness. The problem the last few years that’s not the Democratic problem is what local government did that is under the Republican control. That was the main problem and that had nothing to do with Democrats Joe Biden.
dude that post is all over the place...do you or dont you want trump back in office and the shit that will come with him???

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man, I have a strange feeling about this election!!....You hit some points in what are you saying!!.....I'm hearing some of the reps in the Democrat Party thinks that Harris can't beat Trump!!... :smh: ....This can be 2016 all over again but worst!!....:smh:

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Emhoff
BGOL Investor
Man, I have a strange feeling about this election!!....You hit some points in what are you saying!!.....I'm hearing some of the reps in the Democrat Party thinks that Harris can't beat Trump!!... :smh: ....This can be 2016 all over again but worst!!....:smh:
I don't know Blackman. Media hype since Joe died has convinced me she can't lose. It has got me BELIEVING !!!!