Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol At least you admit it's a show.

its always been a fuckin dog and donkey show...

psssst.. I figured it out...

tho...bruh...

Shit will either make you mad as a muthafucka, or fuckin love the game.

its just fucked up, how much they coded it,

but all the answers are there if you willing to search.....

We been lied to about everything...from the money in your accounts to

the homes/property you own..

Its all founded on BULLSHIT!! but you can PIMP that bullshit

Once you understand the game....

the key is to know the difference between.....

ahhh wait for the book!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree 100%

You're running mate should appeal to voters that wouldn't normally consider supporting you.

Adding another woman or homosexual male to the ticket not only doesn't accomplish that it almost draws a line in the sand and makes it us vs. you which would be suicide.

As much as people want to go hard and be totally unconventional to make history this isn't the election for that.
Right. Maybe in 2050, but right now you go to go with someone who will pull in those voters that would normally not vote for you.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No facts just silly emotional dumb shit,

Just emotional low key gay agenda supporters or women, who should support the democratic

party because fags and women are the only ones who benefit.. they use both to

KEEP US DOWN!!!

these folks see nothing wrong with democrats LAUGHING At us for asking for reparations,

but just throwing money and Isreal and ukrains to the tune of BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS OF DOLLARS...

you support a party that supports a gay agenda THAT LITERALLY SAY, THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR CHILDREN...

NO FACTS JUST EMOTIONS will be the DEMISE of the demoncrats....

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Seriously. Tried of all these old fucks

This Chick Is Not Gen X....Shes a Boomer.....October 1964....Gen X Is 1965 to 1980....And Truth be Told the GenXers From 65 to 69 Should Actually be Called Xoomers Cause They Still Have the Same Mindset as Boomers on Average

totto

Rising Star
Registered
No facts just silly emotional dumb shit,

Just emotional low key gay agenda supporters or women, who should support the democratic

party because fags and women are the only ones who benefit.. they use both to

KEEP US DOWN!!!

these folks see nothing wrong with democrats LAUGHING At us for asking for reparations,

but just throwing money and Isreal and ukrains to the tune of BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS OF DOLLARS...

you support a party that supports a gay agenda THAT LITERALLY SAY, THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR CHILDREN...

NO FACTS JUST EMOTIONS will be the DEMISE of the demoncrats....
I try to stay away from this emotional garbage....

Never show a brotha in power, always a sister scolding a man, I don't mess with it. I don't understand how alot of black men vote democrat like that, average income like 45k a year alot of brothers not balling, got some hoe cursing you out all day, CS, i just don't get it.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pure tether babble.

BTW…None of these terms really started with Tariq. But you wouldn’t know that because you’re a tether with very little to no knowledge of OUR history. But this is good. It helps US to easily identify you.

Fuck that see-thru shirt wearing while hanging out at Dupont Circle (GAY section of D.C.) eye-rolling lip-smacking bended-knee for MAGA GRIFTER that you and "US" (ragtag hashtag to NOWHERE) identify with.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I try to stay away from this emotional garbage....

Never show a brotha in power, always a sister scolding a man, I don't mess with it. I don't understand how alot of black men vote democrat like that, average income like 45k a year alot of brothers not balling, got some hoe cursing you out all day, CS, i just don't get it.

Ya Feel Me??? These fools all emotions NO FACTS....

FACT..

KAMALA MASALA HARRIS WON A SENATE SEAT AS An INDIAN,

FACT,

HER JAMAICAN SIDE DIS OWNS HER BECAUSE SHE SAID THEY NOTHING BUT WEED SMOKERs, damn just

shitted on her Jamaican side in front of the WHOLE WORLD..

bitch was RAISED IN CANADA!!

FACTS these emotional TARDS KNOW NOTHING OF,

I GOT MORE and THATS WHAT I USE TO COME TO LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS,

FACTS OVER EMOTIONS...

DIE HARD DEMOCRATS GET HEADACHES TRYINNG TO UNDERSTAND THAT CONCEPT!!

They cant dispute facts, only try to attack the messenger becausse the facts are too much for

them to mentally cope with... pardon the typos.... that nice run I had starting to catch up to a knigga!!

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor

lilmaroonm_grande.jpg

:giggle:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This Chick Is Not Gen X....Shes a Boomer.....October 1964....Gen X Is 1965 to 1980....And Truth be Told the GenXers From 65 to 69 Should Actually be Called Xoomers Cause They Still Have the Same Mindset as Boomers on Average

I dont think so.. but I do agree... get this bollywood actress the fuck on outta here