Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any elimination or handouts of money will increase inflation.

We’re a dominate capitalistic society. corporations and the government do not want people sitting on extra money.

The stimulus checks and student loan forgiveness are the biggest drivers of inflations these last 4 years.

I’m all for getting rid of debt though, but it will have an alternate effect.
Billionaires and corporate greed is driving up inflation. Meanwhile millions of people have decide on food or medication, can't pay rent, can't afford childcare. I can go om and on. They claim taxing the rich will is worse than helping the poor. I say let's try it for 3 or 4 years then see where we are.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any elimination or handouts of money will increase inflation.

We’re a dominate capitalistic society. corporations and the government do not want people sitting on extra money.

The stimulus checks and student loan forgiveness are the biggest drivers of inflations these last 4 years.

I’m all for getting rid of debt though, but it will have an alternate effect.

I am going to dig into this more, but I believe she doesn't want medical debt to be a factor into your credit score.....

How that would work, I don't know in full details...I have an idea, which would be similar to how hospitals right off services to people with no health insurance for tax purposes(since most are deemed non profits)....

But it's a lot deeper than that.....Have to read up more on this specifically.

In the end, our healthcare system is broken...

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
She is the vice fucking president. What the fuck.

If they don’t go sit their ass down somewhere.

You have to factor in that that faction of BLM are leftists that dislike the Democrats. For a lot of leftists they are highly pissed that their favorites, mostly Sanders and DSA backed politicians, have been marginalized due to the fact they don't form coalitions. They just complain.

Expect to see a bunch of this from the leftist crowd.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
when I couldnt work for a year because I refused to be bullied into taking an

experimental drug, for a virus I had a ninety eight plus chance of surviving,

I couldnt work anywhere in NYC and almost got evicted, because

I was foolish enough to think the democratic party cared about single straight black men!!!

I HATE BULLIES IN ALL FORMS..!!!

and Id rather vote for tiki torch khaki pant supporting brain dead culture

vultures..

than muthafuckas that do more for fuckin UKRANIANS

THAN SINGLE STRAIGHT AMERICAN MEN!!

I KNOW YOU DONT HEAR ME THO..

NOBODY HEARS US BRUHS THESE DAYS..

NOT EVEN OUR OWN SISTERS, ESPECIALLY THE SORRORITY GET EM GIRL TYPES...

they lowkey single handedly created the PASSPORT BRUHS.... kudos to them....but this

kamalas allegiance is to her hsuband and his ilk... you have to be brain dead to think otherwise
so YEA

NOBODY IS LISTENING TO THE FED UP CRIES OF THE AMAURICAN? AMOROACON, AMERICAN MAN,

NOT EVEN OUR SISTERS

AND ITS OK!!

WE GOT IT FIGURED OUT THIS TIME!

AND READY TO RIDE IT ALONE!!!

NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN US THO,

WE STILL WAITING............

I KNOW YOU DONT HEAR ME THO,

YALL INDEPENDENT NOW, YAL LDONT NEED NO MAN,

the dmocratic feminism is what ruined Marriages an why

so many sisters cant fnd men or get married,

keep following them democrats...

gonna end up alone with a few cats....!!!

I guess its ok if you like cats...

cats like that ol auntie smell.... LOL

most women dont get it, they just take orders and keep it moving,

How many vaccine shots did you get like a good lil girl???
Oh baby you are bitter and blamed absolutely everyone, which means you are the problem.

Don't blame sisters for passport bruhs, some of yall go to other countries to fuck young girls...or boys for that matter, but I don't give a fuck what you go for, but again that's your shit.

I've been getting immunizations since I was a kid and did this time too. Maybe if you wasn't on these type of rants all the time you could have found a job. I don't feel like this personality is just online.

I think just like the women that prefer the bear, if you're the option ranting like this, I think having a cat is ok. It's been black women upholding black men forever, but I won't even get into that because you are looking for a reason and I don't have the fuck to give on that subject anymore. I'm assuming your "black" family members don't count for support....

Whew I hope you seek therapy because gotdamn where did all that come from.

I hope you have a job now and go to whatever country you want to fuck whomever because that seems like that is what that is about, or go get what you want and bring it back, but enjoy life a little more.

Gotdamn.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Oh baby you are bitter and blamed absolutely everyone, which means you are the problem.

Don't blame sisters for passport bruhs, some of yall go to other countries to fuck young girls...or boys for that matter, but I don't give a fuck what you go for, but again that's your shit.

I've been getting immunizations since I was a kid and did this time too. Maybe if you wasn't on these type of rants all the time you could have found a job. I don't feel like this personality is just online.

I think just like the women that prefer the bear, if you're the option ranting like this, I think having a cat is ok. It's been black women upholding black men forever, but I won't even get into that because you are looking for a reason and I don't have the fuck to give on that subject anymore. I'm assuming your "black" family members don't count for support....

I hope you have a job now and go to whatever country you want to fuck whomever because that seems like that is what that is about, or go get you want and bring her back, but enjoy life a little more.

Gotdamn.

Dude will blame everyone but himself while telling everyone he's the smartest guy in the room.

Dude is a clown and always will be. Everything about him is him being a try hard. Especially when you see his old posts where he didn't talk weird or typed like this. Nothing about it is natural.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hope you have a job now and go to whatever country you want to fuck whomever because that seems like that is what that is about, or go get you want and bring her back, but enjoy life a little more.

Gotdamn.

serious queston love dove,

explain HOW I AM the problem when I LITERALLY was told,

IF I DONT GET THE EXPERIMENTAL SHOT DO NOT SHOW UP FOR WORK

OR ANY OTHER WORK IN NY STATE.. BY YOUR DEMOCRATIC GOVT...

in NYC..

they fucked me THEN why SHOULD I SUPPORT THEM NOW...??

Serious question because, no offense, you seem caught up in EMOTIONAL PANDERING

and NOT FACTS!!!

and thats why the democrats always have such a strong women base,

THEY KNOW HOW TO PANDER TO THOSE EMOTIONS,

GOT YO ASS THINKIN KAMALA GIVES A FUCK ABOUT US MORE THAN HER HUSBAND HUH??

SO EMOTIONAL SO EASILY MANIPULATED THROUGH THOSE UNCONTROLLED EMOTIONS...

just show a beige face in a high place, and everybody squirtin!!!

Thanks for the well wishes, but why is sex with young girls on your mind so much..

Id rather hang out in the beach all fuckin day till about four, then hit the buffet,

Shower, have a nice cigar, sleep, wake up work out, hit the beach again.. come back so dark,

Im absent.. LOL Im healthy as fuck and feel like Im thirty, but sex without a connection MEANS NOTHING TO ME..

I love looking at beautiful women of all ages, but if the vibe aint there, neither is mr freddygoodbud,

btw.. I love crazy cats..

I just hate demonic democrats....

BARz!!!!

and Im personally Im just reminding folks how karma works..

Im actually enjoying the show!!1

THROAT GOAT IS FUCKIN LOWKEY HILARIOUS!!!

she cant answer questions like an adult, its like she is answering

first graders...

she is a terrible vice president of a nation but

she would make a GREAT GIRL SCOUT LEADER

I FUCKIN PROMISE YOU THAT!!

Last edited:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor

White women are the biggest opponents to Black women. They run the “Feminist” game when it benefits them, but when it comes to advancement for Black women, they are the biggest opposition. I’ve seen this quite a bit in the workplace. When the poll numbers come out, Black men will be blamed, but I bet the White Women will be the biggest group against Harris. Racism trumps “a women’s right to choose”, Trumps misogynistic comments, history and all the other stuff white women complain about.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hope you have a job now and go to whatever country you want to fuck whomever because that seems like that is what that is about, or go get what you want and bring it back, but enjoy life a little more.

Gotdamn.

dont worry bout me, unlike pdiddy, IM A REAL HARLEM HUSTLER

show dont stop TILL I SAY IT STOP!!!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mayor Pete won't get the VP nod at all. There is no way her people think that running a Black woman and gay dude would be a winning ticket.

Dude has never won a, statewide election, doesn't have a good history with the Black ppl of his town, came on the scene talking about economic anxiety and was accusing Black people of being homophobic cause he only had 3% favorable rating with Black people but his 5% favorable rating was cause white ppl didn't know him. Yeah.....bullshit.

Can't stand Pete at all.

I have to agree with this! Lol…they’re already having a melt down on her. I can’t imagine adding a gay white man in top of it.

IMO, it almost has to be a straight/traditional/mid-western white man…

A sense of “normalcy” for them that the entire world hasn’t gone mad. Lol

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The right wing tactic is to say she isnt Black. The reason they are doing this is so they can attack her racially and say “But hey she’s not Black so I can say that”. They did the same shit to Obama and of course you have coons like Tariq and the rest of the FBA fags who fall right in line with their neo Nazi slave owners and do the same shit.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If we still playing this chess game, I think it’s going to have to be a white man that isn’t gay.

I don’t want them to test the waters too much. Dems got momentum.

I still think she should consider Roy Cooper.

As usual good decrement. Roy Cooper sounds like he might be that dude. Admittedly I don’t know much about him.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Gotdamn.
Democrats
I trusted them kniggas :lol: !!!

Last time Ill do that thoughtless shit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh and FUCK the NEW passport bruhs,

THEY JUST FUCKIN UP THE GAME.....

I may have to step back in an REGULATE!!

STAY TUNED FOR

MRFREDDYGOODBUD TRAVEL BLOG....

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Uh Ok,

You just cant debate facts so you create imaginary scenerios, like your imaginary blow up doll girl friend.. lol.

Im a god son, I dont get angry, I get ENLIGHTGEND!!!

You not on that level yet son!!!

You wont understand!!!

I sit back an let the universe do its thing,

SHEEET LOOK AT MR TAKE THE VACCINE AND YOU WONT GET COVID...

HE TOOK ALL HIS SHOOTS AND BOOSTERS..

ANNND GUESS WHAT KNOCKED HIM OUT THE RACE..

YEA I LET THE UNIVERSE DO ITS THING

AND YOU FUCKIN DEMONCRATS FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TIPPITY TOP OF PARASITES

AINT SEEN SHIT YET!!!

LOL

I TRIED TO TELL YALL BUT YALL AINT HEAR ME THO...

BIDEN 24!!!!

THEY STILL DECLARED!!!!
GET THEM MUTHAFUCKAS KARMA

GET EM REEEEAAAL GOOOOD!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MRFREDDYGOODBUD DONT HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER,

all you muthafuckas that was thriving... during them covid years..

WELL UH.........

GOOD LUCK!!!
Dang bruh...The vaccine wasn't about preventing you from getting it, but to increase your chances of surviving. As long as you have the ability to breathe you will have the chance on getting the virus. It's a respiratory virus Feddy!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn! I actually agree with this white lady.

One of the points I made before is that the 1st time around Trump was an unknown to most people.

Meaning he was the picture of that guy from NY that showed you can make it if you work hard and being in the apprentice.

Hailary carried that Clinton baggage.

Trump is well known now and a lot of people…lot of WHITE people behind your extremist can’t stand the man and even some that ar whatever with him would rather something else.

Hell that’s how Biden won the election. Mainly because people couldn’t stomach more Trump.

We’ll see!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn! I actually agree with this white lady.

One of the points I made before is that the 1st time around Trump was an unknown to most people.

Meaning he was the picture of that guy from NY that showed you can make it if you work hard and being in the apprentice.

Hailary carried that Clinton baggage.

Trump is well known now and a lot of people…lot of WHITE people behind your extremist can’t stand the man and even some that ar whatever with him would rather something el

Hell that’s how Biden won the eltion. Mainly because people couldn’t stomachdiss more Trump.

We’ll see!!
Trump was different and Obama was different... that's what they both had over Hillary... she cut her political teeth under LBJ and NIXON... this is the 21st century...people are tired of overt yesteryear politics. That was also the biggest disappointment with Obama is that he conducted too much old world politics.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
If we still playing this chess game, I think it’s going to have to be a white man that isn’t gay.

I don’t want them to test the waters too much. Dems got momentum.

I still think she should consider Roy Cooper.

I agree 100%

You're running mate should appeal to voters that wouldn't normally consider supporting you.

Adding another woman or homosexual male to the ticket not only doesn't accomplish that it almost draws a line in the sand and makes it us vs. you which would be suicide.

As much as people want to go hard and be totally unconventional to make history this isn't the election for that.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dang bruh...The vaccine wasn't about preventing you from getting it, but to increase your chances of surviving. As long as you have the ability to breathe you will have the chance on getting the virus. It's a respiratory virus Feddy!
cmon son,

let use just a teensy weensy itsy bitsy

wittle wittle bit of logic here,

You think its WISE, to take an EXPERIMENTAL DRUG, that you been mindfucked into thinking was a VACCINE... trust me

by the ORIGINAL definition its NOT they LITERALLY CHANGED THE DEFINITION during the plandemic...

ASk yourself with this wittle bit of logic,

Would it be wise to take that shit KNOWING you had a 98 percent of surviving it WITHOUT BEING A LABRAT,

yall takin that shit like you see

birds falling out the sky... fuckin people coughing up blood in the streets.. nah bruh

it was fuckin sniffles and possible sore throat... literally FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS..

HOW FUCKIN LONG THE FLU BEEN AROUND.....??? NOW we need a fuckin experimental drug

for FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.. nah.. simply not logical to a logical thinker..

Hey remember this..

Now LOOK AT HIM, cant even finish his term!!

so GLAD I STAYED AWAY from that shit, and

TRUSTED MY IMMUNE SYSTEM!!!

Just went running today with a forty pound vest on,

Only had twenty pounds in it tho, and weighted gloves...

Did four miles?? What did you vaxxers do today????

Oh and hows those Boosters treating Biden, did it lesson the symptoms

enough to keep him in the race???

lol

Last edited: