Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2020, NC elected a dem governor and republican house and senate. That why I’m pessimistic.

It’s possible, but a long shot. If she wins NC, then it’s a wrap.

I wonder what the population change between Charlotte and Raleigh between 2020 and now?

If she does have a chance, people in those 2 cities (include the Triad) will have to come out in full force to suppress the votes of those rural cities....

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep saying, she got to drive home the healthcare BS with that Project 2025....

I will say, she does need to talk more about her tax policies. I have seen a few white woman worry about her potential tax plan...

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wonder what the population change between Charlotte and Raleigh between 2020 and now?

If she does have a chance, people in those 2 cities (include the Triad) will have to come out in full force to suppress the votes of those rural cities....

That’s an excellent point. The migrations to NC might change a lot.

And if she put Cooper as her VP, she might be able to sway the undecided.

However, I don’t think NC is a deciding state for Dems. It’s the overkill state if she wins. Similar to Obama.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

bdf736c3481349539273bbacd151b515_md.jpg

aa3c176040f94de286346cd4ab0eb0ea_md.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s an excellent point. The migrations to NC might change a lot.

And if she put Cooper as her VP, she might be able to sway the undecided.

However, I don’t think NC is a deciding state for Dems. It’s the overkill state if she wins. Similar to Obama.

Correct I agree....

Just pointing that out because so many people have moved to those areas over that last few years which opens up a whole new amount of voters...

Similar to 2008 when Obama won VA...The tidewater and richmond area always voted blue, but so many new people moved to the Northern VA area it ate up the number of people who voted Republican in the rural areas...

I could be wrong, but prior to 2008, VA was mostly a red state......