R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Lin muthafuckin Wood!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
LOL... .so now Trump is Suing the entire state of Wisconsin for unconstitutional acts!!! hahahahahahaa

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
LOL... .so now Trump is Suing the entire state of Wisconsin for unconstitutional acts!!! hahahahahahaa

He gotta keep suing people so he can claim to have cases to need to raise money for his legal defense fund. Let him see this thread and he gonna sue Spectrum, you, Camille, and HNIC. :roflmao2:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I mean you can straight up have an entire 12 episode epic miniseries just on the post election shit..

Dude what in all of the fuck...

You can hear fuckers laughing in the background and the guy giving the question is a Republican

In his personal capacity? If they ask him to come forward and speak in his personal capacity, will he?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Secure Win-Red....

Fam... Have ya'll looked at this shit..

I know he was asking for donations... but OMG I didn't expect this shit

Please click this link ....

I quit..

I'm done for the night..

I quit..

No Mas ... He terminado

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

lol...."I've got two degrees"

Fam... Team trump is putting this hot fiyah on their twitter feed like it's not hilarious

"Trump Spirit" remix:

"You keep it going man, you keep those lawsuits rolling, You pick up all those votes that you're gonna read and not count and you roll man.
You get that Pennsylvania lawsuit, okay,
Then you sue Michigan, then you sue Arizona
Then you get you get more donations for your lawsuits,
Then you sue Wisconsin,
You go man, and then when everybody says, "Quit,"
You show them those illegal votes man,
When everyone says, "Hey, it's not working,
You're not winning any lawsuits,
You say, "You look at my lawsuits and you look at my donations, Yeah I'm down by more votes after the recount. So what? Hate all you want,
But I'm smart, I'm so smart, and I'm in court,
And these guys are out here, um, making
Money all these ways, and I'm spending mine on lawsuits.

You know why?

'Cause when I die, buddy, you know
What's gonna keep me warm? That's right! Those lawsuits."

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The Dems at that hearing where fucking useless, tryna ng to be aoc and be sharp and witty but came off as unhinged, I heard very few questions that any one of us in this thread would have asked those witnesses. Dems need to do better

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Secure Win-Red....

Fam... Have ya'll looked at this shit..

I know he was asking for donations... but OMG I didn't expect this shit

Please click this link ....

I quit..

I'm done for the night..

I quit..

No Mas ... He terminado

Fuck I'm back... Gawd damn read this shit

Trump Make America Great Again Committee (“TMAGAC”) is a joint fundraising committee composed of participating committees Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. (“DJTP”), Save America, and the Republican National Committee (“RNC”).

Contributions to TMAGAC or any member committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions to TMAGAC are subject to federal contribution limits and source prohibitions. Federal law requires us to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer of each contributor whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year (RNC, Save America) or election cycle (DJTP).

Contributions to TMAGAC made by an Individual/Federal Multicandidate Political Committee will be allocated according to the following formula:

75% of each contribution first to Save America, up to $5,000/$5,000, then to DJTP’s Recount Account, up to a maximum of $2,800/$5,000.

25% of each contribution to the RNC’s Operating account, up to a maximum of $35,500/$15,000.

Any additional funds will go to the RNC for deposit in the RNC’s Legal Proceedings account or Headquarters account, up to a maximum of $213,000/$90,000.

Notwithstanding this allocation formula, a contributor may designate a contribution for a specific participant or participants. In addition, the allocation formula may change if any contribution would exceed applicable contribution limits.

Donations allocable to DJTFP’s Recount Account will be used in connection with any post-election recounts and election contests and not for the purpose of influencing any federal election.

Any monthly recurring contributions received after November 3, 2020, shall be subject to TMAGAC’s prevailing allocation formula at the time of receipt.

By providing your phone number, you are consenting to receive calls and SMS/MMS messages, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from each of the participating committees in the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, Donald J. Trump for President Inc. and the Republican National Committee. Msg & data rates may apply. Participating committees’ terms & conditions/privacy policies apply: https://88022-info.com/ (DJTP); https://80810-info.com/ (RNC).

Neither printed nor produced at government expense.

To contribute by mail, please send a personal check made payable to the “Trump Make America Great Again Committee“ to:

Trump Make America Great Again Committee

310 First St SE

Washington, D.C. 20003

Please provide your full name, mailing address, email address, occupation, and employer with your mailed contribution.