Joe Biden is now POTUS

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He [Nixon] actually had a shrewd black agenda when it came to opening up the SBA to black businesses.

He also gave you the DEA which was targeted at the Black community and the "Left" in general. Nixon made weed a schedule 1 drug as he perceived that many of his political enemies were pot users. Ultimately Nixon sold the same Bootstrap BS to the Black community as Republicans do today always sidestepping the issue of the established systematic racism and discrimination that led to poverty and the general lack of wealth in the 1st place.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
My mind is totally blown that we can actually view Bush Jr. as a better person than Trump.

Total mind fuckery.

He is. I'm not gonna say trust me, but our soon to be president, Biden, while he was still a Senator 20 years ago, told me enough about Bush for me to know that he's no Trump. Biden said Bush's biggest issue is that he delegated a lot to the neo-conservatives because he "trusted" them because his father trusted them. And Biden said it was "Cheney" that was the shadow president and the devil. He said that you'd have political disputes with Bush but he wasn't rotten to the core like some of the real villains in politics. I'm not giving Bush a pass. I'm just passing on what what said to me without getting into the details.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
He is. I'm not gonna say trust me, but our soon to be president, Biden, while he was still a Senator 20 years ago, told me enough about Bush for me to know that he's no Trump. Biden said Bush's biggest issue is that he delegated a lot to the neo-conservatives because he "trusted" them because his father trusted them. And Biden said it was "Cheney" that was the shadow president and the devil. He said that you'd have political disputes with Bush but he wasn't rotten to the core like some of the real villains in politics. I'm not giving Bush a pass. I'm just passing on what what said to me without getting into the details.

You met and communicated with Biden while he was a senator?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Biden said that to you in conversation?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

I wrote a story about on bgol like 20 years ago. I was on the first non-military flight into Iraq after the war started. Before taking the first flight to Jordan, I was with a Chaldean delegation and we met with Biden before leaving. In his office for like an hour. Biden is a wild boy. He's a clown but a good dude, but I'd never tell him anything I didn't want anyone else to know. he talks way too much and shared way too much info with us that we likely didn't need to know.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:lol: You and I are like

b4b551fad5b67330753364d773e1274d.gif

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Biden said that to you in conversation?

Yes. This was during the war. he also said that Bush is actually not stupid like people think. he said he's just not very articulate, but he reads a lot and goes through all his briefs.. very engaged.. he's just not an eloquent speaker, but he's smart. But it was clear that Biden thought Cheney was the devil.

Pretty much it was The New American Century guys that took the U.S. on a wild ass road and Bush was just along for it.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I wish that post was still here. I wrote a long ass post about it... and going into fadayeen camps in Iraq and shit. I even posted some pics. That was the crazy and dumbest thing I've done in my fucking life. I'm lucky to be alive. I was there when they bombed Wolfiwitz's hotel. I was right across the river.. that shit woke me up

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes. This was during the war. he also said that Bush is actually not stupid like people think. he said he's just not very articulate, but he reads a lot and goes through all his briefs.. very engaged.. he's just not an eloquent speaker, but he's smart. But it was clear that Biden thought Cheney was the devil.

Word. You're an interesting brotha for real.

Respect.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had to come home after an accident at work this morning

My WHITE Comic Book Buddy (we ran a store in Oregon) from Portland calls Me....

OH SHIT!
YO!
YOU HAVE IT ON?
YOU GOTTA SEE MICHELLE! SHE LOOKS LIKE A GOTT DAMN SUPER-HERO!
MY GOD! SHE'S LOOKING LIKE A BAD-ASS FEMALE "SHAFT"!"
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE WATCHING THIS?
THAT RED!
AND THAT BELT!
NO SHIT!
PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE IT ON RIGHT NOW!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

BB1cVEmk.img

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Pretty much it was The New American Century guys that took the U.S. on a wild ass road and Bush was just along for it.

I realized as I got older that Bush wasn't dumb at all but as you said just isn't a eloquent speaker.

I also believe that he plays up the perception that he's dumb via self depreciation.

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
I didn't know what you meant by schizophrenic, but I think that's covered in every other voting block. A subset, if you will. The T in LGBTQ has a meaning, after all.

Regardless as to what I think about Rachel's lifestyle choice, the GOP is currently not a voting option for me. Like it or not, LGBTQ groups and SuperPac's are powerful and influential. They will be represented in dem leadership. Black folks should be taking notes and trying to duplicate their success instead of bitching about their results.
You voted for GOP in 2000 and 2004

You wasn’t team Obama until 2008

fraud