Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
seems this guy always chooses white-ness

Trump
Drake
shit - he left Joe and rolled with Rory so fast - you'd swear Rory signed a Wisk sponsorship

@playahaitian - how'd you let ya boy slip like this?
Mal brand devolved from cool and funny -
to lazy coon in less than 5 years

This fabric softener huffing muthafuka is dead to me.

cool-yall-got-anymore-tide-pods

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Now I understand...
how 3 lawyers
at 3 seperate times
explained a contract to Mal
and he still doesn't know the basic terms of the contract
Hold on didnt he say something about black women? Like he doesnt want them only cacs? I might be trippin but I remember him getting flamed for something like thst

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Hold on didnt he say something about black women? Like he doesnt want them only cacs? I might be trippin but I remember him getting flamed for something like thst

Nah, he put his cape on for a couple of white artist broads caught making racist shit on twitter, because he thought they looked good

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
I was still following him on IG as well for some reason. Just unfollowed. He was always kinda corny in a “trying to be cool” way.

But he hardly says anything intelligent nowadays it seems

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
seems this guy always chooses white-ness

Trump
Drake
shit - he left Joe and rolled with Rory so fast - you'd swear Rory signed a Wisk sponsorship

@playahaitian - how'd you let ya boy slip like this?
Mal brand devolved from cool and funny -
to lazy coon in less than 5 years

I never liked his ass and always thought he was an idiot

I thought he didn't anything of substance to the Budden pod and liked Rors more

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Now I understand...
how 3 lawyers
at 3 seperate times
explained a contract to Mal
and he still doesn't know the basic terms of the contract

Ain't nobody on here tried to find a way to defend that detergent derelict than yours truly...

That man yelled let me see the contract and it was in his hand the whole time

He thought it was an OVO lyric sheet

Illiterate dumb ass

And Rory? Don't think we forgot YOU.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't understand the dynamic between Joe Buden and Danny from The Stop, they seem to be friendly and to talk here and there....then they seem to be adversarial. A lot of times, they both talk-shop about the podcast, even though Danny isn't employed by Joe. Odd dynamic.

here's a recent post of Danny and Joe talking with others involved, they are mentioning Flip flippin' out...:

keone

International Member
I don't understand the dynamic between Joe Buden and Danny from The Stop, they seem to be friendly and to talk here and there....then they seem to be adversarial. Then they both talk-shop about the podcast, even though Danny isn't employed by Joe. Odd dynamic.

here's a reason post of Danny and Joe talking with others involved:

Joe wants Danny on his team. But Danny wants to keep talking about joe good and the bad. Joe doesnt like that.
So they clashed few weeks ago. They kind of peaced it up. But new shit keeps on poppin up. Like with the flip thing.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Milly Mall and thats another funny think seems like Rory wants to peace up. But Milly wants to keep on going. He no match for ak. Be cool and everybody will eat.

I'm done with their show. Not that I was watching before but I think I might still be subscribed to the youtube so I gotta cut that.

I hate both those basic bare minimum knuckle heads cause now AK and Mal support Drake and Trump?

Wtf is going on?

I'm so happy I'm cutting ALL these podcasts and shows from my personal algorithm

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe wants Danny on his team. But Danny wants to keep talking about joe good and the bad. Joe doesnt like that.
So they clashed few weeks ago. They kind of peaced it up. But new shit keeps on poppin up. Like with the flip thing.
Ohhhh, thanks for the heads up. That's a Niccolò Machiavelli move on Joe's part, buy off your biggest critic of the podcast.....& allow him to join the team to shut him up.

keone

International Member
I'm done with their show. Not that I was watching before but I think I might still be subscribed to the youtube so I gotta cut that.

I hate both those basic bare minimum knuckle heads cause now AK and Mal support Drake and Trump?

Wtf is going on?

I'm so happy I'm cutting ALL these podcasts and shows from my personal algorithm
Lol

keone

International Member
Ohhhh, thanks for the heads up. That's a Niccolò Machiavelli move on Joe's part, buy off your biggest critic of the podcast.....& allow him to join the team to shut him up.
Exactly, and Joe's instigated a beef with Danny and Joe's other guy chiggz. So Danny peeped what was going on. So now Danny doing spaces with taxstone and raqi people who Joe dont mess with.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly, and Joe's instigated a beef with Danny and Joe's other guy chiggz. So Danny peeped what was going on. So now Danny doing spaces with taxstone and raqi people who Joe dont mess with.
It's sad to see that Chigz is in the back pocket of Joe, I guess it's always been like that. When Joe mentioned Chigz name back in the day and Chigz turned around and used that as an intro that ruined any critique that he had of the JB Podcast. Right now, it seems like Chigz is working for Joe, I hope Chigz is gettin' money for that.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

That's some real messy soap opera type bullsh*t right there.

I'm surprised these dudes antics don't give you migraines

keone

International Member
It's sad to see that Chigz is in the back pocket of Joe, I guess it's always been like that. When Joe mentioned Chigz name back in the day and Chigz turned around and used that as an intro that ruined any critique that he had of the JB Podcast. Right now, it seems like Chigz is working for Joe, I hope Chigz is gettin' money for that.
You got it lol

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I don't think Joe wants him on his team.....he just sees the clickbait titles that we all do

Kid will bring up shit from four, five, six years ago with a crazy headline for clicks

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Danny played dumb with that, that's why I stopped paying attention to him

Everyone knows Raqi and Tax have beef with Joe. Your show is literally about who Joe has beef with and who has beef with him and you play dumb?

keone

International Member
I don't think Joe wants him on his team.....he just sees the clickbait titles that we all do

Kid will bring up shit from four, five, six years ago with a crazy headline for clicks
Thats the money lol. I dont even know why joe bothered in the first place. He made Danny relevant